Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (94469 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by tunddy(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2017
rimijoshua:
Hello...house o...what is the latest news about this shortage...we were told to wait till. Ending....nd today ends d month of march...pls wats happening at ikoyi NIS oooo
i'm also waiting too.....I went to get my enrolment number on Tuesday at Ikoyi......I don't know what is still delaying them from producing booklet since they said it will be ready by this month ending
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Milanalberto: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
Same thing happening at ikeja. Applied since February 3 and up till now I'm still yet to be given. All I hear from their stupid officers is it's not yet out . I'm so fed up already, was supposed to have travelled end of February but now I'm meant to wait because of this stupid Nis .
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by EmyPapis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Milanalberto:
Same thing happening at ikeja. Applied since February 3 and up till now I'm still yet to be given. All I hear from their stupid officers is it's not yet out . I'm so fed up already, was supposed to have travelled end of February but now I'm meant to wait because of this stupid Nis .
we are almost in same shoe, all those immigration guys na thief...they keep on requesting for more money to get things done.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by naijaboy756: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2017
How can this be happening in our country? IS THE PASSPORT FREE?? Why not use the money we paid for production to produce it??
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2017
I hope this issue is fixed before the end of the year.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by naijaboy756: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2017
WellEndowed:
I hope this issue is fixed before the end of the year.
Year or Month... Thought they said March ending
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 04, 2017
naijaboy756:
Year or Month... Thought they said March ending

Year...as I plan to visit this year and renew mine.

This issue started last year
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by rimijoshua(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
No news yet..i tire o..our leaders are bad....bad...they will suffer this...they wont go Scot free...since January....
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by DeepEyes: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Miles300:
Scarcity is real , I almost lost my resident permit say I dey wait to renew my passport , waited for 5 weeks no passport , I knew I had to go there and disturb em ... It took the intervention of the PCO office to get my passport , had to pay extra money and got it the nxt day , left naija same day I got my passport ......
Can u imagine!... Awon alakoba buruku! angry Im glad u slipped right thru their sticky fingers tho. Mehn, civil war is revving on the horizon o. Nigeria is getting too hot that it might just implode.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by okwutency(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Please can't we just start campaign or online protest against this passport scarcity? I have waited long enough.... Pls we have to do something or this evil will persist....
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
okwutency:
Please can't we just start campaign or online protest against this passport scarcity? I have waited long enough.... Pls we have to do something or this evil will persist....

I think we should, I will support it wholeheartedly
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by naijaboy756: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2017
okwutency:
i support u intoto......Lalasticlala, help us
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Nchabuomo: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wahala dey o...... from what I'm reading the pages of our passport is made in South Africa, the Passport chip is made in Netherlands, while the final binding and data page lamination print input is done in Malaysia. Although since NIS said passports go dey available by month end. Please if any of una wey be regular applicants get, please let other know. thanks
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Wahala dey o...... from what I'm reading the pages of our passport is made in South Africa, the Passport chip is made in Netherlands, while the final binding and data page lamination print input is done in Malaysia. Although since NIS said passports go dey available by month end. Please if any of una wey be regular applicants get, please let other know. thanks

Please where did you read this? I'd like to read it myself.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Nchabuomo: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
obidevine:

Please where did you read this? I'd like to read it myself.
The production pattern? From a reliable booklet at NIS...was there earlier today
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by bull99: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
i support u intoto......Lalasticlala, help us

on point my bro, I have sent countless mail to Linda ikeji, sahara reporters too, sahara reporters responded just once and DAT was all but Linda ignored nd its really painful cos nobody seems to be talking about this. this is evil, do u know wot this thing has done to us. i know contract I would have signed if not for my passport. pls let's start online protest then the media will take note of it.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2017
bull99:

on point my bro, I have sent countless mail to Linda ikeji, sahara reporters too, sahara reporters responded just once and DAT was all but Linda ignored nd its really painful cos nobody seems to be talking about this. this is evil, do u know wot this thing has done to us. i know contract I would have signed if not for my passport. pls let's start online protest then the media will take note of it.

Send me Sahara reporters email and Linda ikeji's email as well

Thank you
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by naijaboy756: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2017
bull99:

pls drop d email addresses here so that we can bombard them with mails
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
pls drop d email addresses here so that we can bombard them with mails

Very correct
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Soonkie(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Hello guys... Need your advise, I am planning to applying for passport in Lagos but with this issue of scarcity of 32pgs, hope it's not the same with that of 64pgs? What do you think I can do?

And again what is te latest price for the duo?

Thanks.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Milanalberto: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2017
EmyPapis:
we are almost in same shoe, all those immigration guys na thief...they keep on requesting for more money to get things done.
just immagine that. After they collected more than the original amount they want to extort us again. Did they demand money from you and how much did those bastards ask for again
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by endtime1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
to start an effective online protest concerning the international passport I will advise we start it on twitter then copy the vice president you will be amazed the way the issue will be solved ..start #supplybookletforinternationalpassport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by dcutey: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
I think we should all use all the available social media platforms to let the world and authorities know the daylight robbery going on in NIS. We should tweet and copy the President, Vice President, EFCC, Comptroller General of NIS, Senate President, Office of the Public Defender, Femi Falana, etc. I know Twitter works wonders in this kind of situation. We can't keep quiet and allow corruption kill Nigeria.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
dcutey:
I think we should all use all the available social media platforms to let the world and authorities know the daylight robbery going on in NIS. We should tweet and copy the President, Vice President, EFCC, Comptroller General of NIS, Senate President, Office of the Public Defender, Femi Falana, etc. I know Twitter works wonders in this kind of situation. We can't keep quiet and allow corruption kill Nigeria.

Yes I think so too
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
dcutey:

Someone should post the twitter handles of important people who can change the situation
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
@ProfOsinbajo, please with all due respect Mr Vice president. #supplybookletforinternationalpassport. The NIS should do something about this fast.

This is what I just posted on twitter. I'm not really too twitter savvy, but that handle is the vice president's verified twitter account.:
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by naijaboy756: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
obidevine:
@ProfOsinbajo, please with all due respect Mr Vice president. #supplybookletforinternationalpassport. The NIS should do something about this fast.

This is what I just posted on twitter. I'm not really too twitter savvy, but that handle is the vice president's verified twitter account.:
Well done.... lets create the required buzz to change this very terrible situation
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
naijaboy756:
Well done.... lets create the required buzz to change this very terrible situation

I think everyone should follow suit
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by bull99: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
editor@saharareporters.com

lindaikeji@gmail.com

they have been ignoring my messages since but I believe if many other ppl make noise about it, they will hear

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by endtime1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
check today tribune paper the latest info is there concerning international passport

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
endtime1:
check today tribune paper the latest info is there concerning international passport

http://tribuneonlineng.com/exchange-rate-responsible-scarcity-international-passport-nis-boss/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.