Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin (58919 Views)

NAFDAC Officials Raid Facility Where Ladies Peel Their Skin (video) / Nigeria Tops List Of Highest Marijuana Consuming Countries In Africa / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2017
AFONJAS 100 % grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by JerryJude(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Yoruba women 60% Other tribes 17% Total for Nigeria 77% cheesy grin

you are very very correct..we were analysing this 2 days ago with friends and everybody concur that higher percentage is yoruba women and majority of them are found in lagos
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Wish you would take the advice of your personal text. It'll go a long way.

It's meant 4 peeps like u.

Stay off my mention

Anu npama !
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:
na u be dat for dp?

?
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

?
just asking cos its rare to see a lady and an attractive one at that being a tribalist...that is if na dey the dp.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by ElsonMorali: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

It's meant 4 peeps like u.

Stay off my mention

Anu npama !

i won't indulge you. I have come to realise that a lot of you actually come from dysfunctional homes and the demons you're battling in your various lives can't help manifesting online.

Well, use more of your language on me.

I only feel pity for you really. And if you're truly a woman, not only do i pity the unfortunate man that you'll trap, i also pity your unborn kids already.

A decent woman doesn't go around online looking for who to yab, or an opportunity to insult other ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i won't indulge you. I have come to realise that a lot of you actually come from dysfunctional homes and the demons you're battling in your various lives can't help manifesting online.

Well, use more of your language on me.

I only feel pity for you really. And if you're truly a woman, not only do i pity the unfortunate man that you'll trap, i also pity your unborn kids already.

A decent woman doesn't go around online looking for who to yab, or an opportunity to insult other ethnic groups.

Bla blah blah

E pain oooo

soteey he write all dis epistle

Mr decent man,pity ur wife and unborn childern.

Kiss d truth.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

just asking cos its rare to see a lady and an attractive one at that being a tribalist...that is if na dey the dp.

See dem !

lefulefu,evn u too dey call person tribalist.

I raise my nyash up 4u.

Lolzz
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by ElsonMorali: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

Bla blah blah

E pain oooo
soteey he write all dis epistle

Mr decent man,pity ur wife and unborn childern.
Kiss d truth.
lol. If i were you, i'll save the "epistle" and meditate on it.
Even your friends wont tell you as much truth.
Most of you are just gutter bred, dasall. No sense of decency at all.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by yemoxyl(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
At least we Achieved something grin
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

See dem !

lefulefu,evn u too dey call person tribalist.

I raise my nyash up 4u.

Lolzz
lol do u know me? cheesy.this is the first time we talking na.i just dey surprised cos the ppl always bashing each other as flatthead and afonja are always guys.me never see a babe engage in such for here.and i come check ur dp and u come beautiful join.na wetin surprise me be dat.tribe bashing na guy thing not babe thing cheesy.
hehe raise ur ukwu for me grin grin grin grin grin?...i no go complain to dat one wink

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by vannessa7(f): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

If this same senseless, worthless, idiotic and animalistic discoveries were the ones made by the likes of Einstein, Newton, Faraday, Thevenin, Ohm, etc, then the whole world would've still been in dark/stone age..#spits

its the same process- thinking out of the box, right brain thinking, analytical reasoning leading to great discoverers and inventions, most of those men spiritually predicated and prophesied about the future, which came to pass, like I said its not for everyone,it is worthless to expect fools like you to comprehend this. don't border to quote me again because I won't return to this thread, mediocre slowpoke
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigerian women won't hear that one, it's becoming difficult to spot the difference between naturally fair women and bleached ones.

Thanks to Buhari, it will soon be easy. grin

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2017
ifeomafigure8:

How you arrive at this figure?
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

lol do u know me? cheesy.this is the first time we talking na.i just dey surprised cos the ppl always bashing each other as flatthead and afonja are always guys.me never see a babe engage in such for here.and i come check ur dp and u come beautiful join.na wetin surprise me be dat.tribe bashing na guy thing not babe thing cheesy.
hehe raise ur ukwu for me grin grin grin grin grin?...i no go complain to dat one wink

Lollzzz

I will raise ma ukwu .

lolss.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

lol. If i were you, i'll save the "epistle" and meditate on it.
Even your friends wont tell you as much truth.
Most of you are just gutter bred, dasall. No sense of decency at all.

Cooking kettle calling pot black.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by 2017surepass(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
bleaching na dere hobbies... exp ladies
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

Lollzzz

I will raise ma ukwu .

lolss.
haha badt babe..but me likey wink wink wink wink wink wink wink.by the way e be like u go be a troublesome babe grin grin grin grin.see as some of the guys here dey attack u cheesy.
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by selfmadeboss: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
so where is there country that has 1 % cos thats where i want to go get my 2 nd wife. i am already married to a snow white european. now i need a real black african. no light skin or miked or bleached skin african. i like my ladies natural. natural white or natural black
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by ElsonMorali: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

Cooking kettle calling pot black.

Scram!
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by zeal20(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
it gives a nice look. Well done 9ja women
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haha badt babe..but me likey wink wink wink wink wink wink wink.by the way e be like u go be a troublesome babe grin grin grin grin.see as some of the guys here dey attack u cheesy.

Sendless !

I no send dem.

Truth is bitter my dear.

I said d truth and dey wana skin me alife

Anyways, it dosn't reduce d shape of my ukwu (lollzz)

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

Sendless !

I no send dem.

Truth is bitter my dear.

I said d truth and dey wana skin me alife

Anyways, it dosn't reduce d shape of my ukwu (lollzz)
haha so true grin grin grin grin grin
me likey would love to hold dat ukwu small for my hands wink

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
see nonsense transformation
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by KennyID17(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

haha so true grin grin grin grin grin
me likey would love to hold dat ukwu small for my hands wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by gwama: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
VERY VERY TRUE grin grin
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by entrepreneurmic: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheaphost:
Bleaching is our calling grin
cancer loading...
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by gwama: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Litmus:
Arab and Indian women are the world's top bleachers. And that list is fake.
You're right, mostly Indian women, there are also their men. angry
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by gwama: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have a Yoruba friend, they are 5 girls at their mum, 4 are bleached and have become pink shrimp and only one kept its natural color. grin grin
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haha so true grin grin grin grin grin me likey would love to hold dat ukwu small for my hands wink

kk. !

kosi wahala!
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Utchgirl:

kk. !

kosi wahala!
haha cheesy grin
Re: Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin by Utchgirl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haha cheesy grin

lollz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.