Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO (2754 Views)

IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Nigeria Armed Force Destroy Camp-zero Burn Boko Haram Members (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Like I said I do post audio or video evidence for each of my claims. Last night Radio Biafra lain a curse on anyone who stops hardship stating that the hardship had intensified the quest for Biafra.

So today Radio Biafra said that all Igbos must disregard blood test. That blood test will lie that your'e not an Israelite but disregard the blood test we are all Israelites. Radio Biafra went further to lie in that audio that the white men made blood test against the jews and Biafrans. So anyhow an Igbo man check his blood it will not match with the Israelites. That is why the jews in Biafra land are killing themselves.

This is the height of brain washing these people receive on their radio stations everyday.
Just watch below how they are brain washing them. A rebroadcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx85JHIiDp8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is how this people are being brainwashed day in day out
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rubbish as usual!

3 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:
Rubbish as usual!

All igbos must ignore blood test the white men made blood test so that when an Igbo man tries it he gets bad results grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
radio Biafra is just trying to make ipob members aware that the test can be hijacked by the disaster called ngeria,just like they hired protesters for amnesty international!

You have made no point Ipobexposed.

Modified:
This was a caller's opinion,in the clip the deputy director was the last to speak and he did not affirm/deny anything whatsoever about test..

6 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:
radio Biafra is just trying to make ipob members aware that the test can be hijacked by the disaster called ngeria,just like they hired protesters for amnesty international!

O boy listen to the audio. This is lawless brainwashing. I can't even brainwash my enemy that way is very bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is why this people must be ignored at all given time. They lie with the slightest opportunity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

O boy listen to the audio. This is lawless brainwashing. I can't even brainwash my enemy that way is very bad.
I don't usually listen/watch your clips because I believe it will be a waste of time!

But out of curiosity,I decided to watch this,lo and behold I was not dissapointed!

The first person(the one you are claiming is brainwashing b1afrans) is just a caller making his opinion known..

The last person to speak in the clip is the deputy director,that's his voice..

You are too lazy to decode sensitive things like voices and you are a here claiming "detective"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by stubornnn: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

How is Nigeria involved... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by DocHMD: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm not sure your fellow zombies even understand the point you are trying to pass across. Were you also paid to confuse your fellow zombies with your stark illiteracy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by DocHMD: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

I don't usually listen/watch your clips because I believe it will be a waste of time!

But out of curiosity,I decided to watch this,lo and behold I was not dissapointed!

The first person(the one you are claiming is brainwashing b1afrans) is just a caller making his opinion known..

You are too lazy to decode sensitive things like voices and you are a here claiming "detective"

4 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=DocHMD post=54850830][/quote]
Mehn I just tire,the title o the thread is so misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by DocHMD: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

Mehn I just tire,the title o the thread is so misleading

Even his comrade zombies are tired of his usually boring 'Exposures". Dem no dey even comment again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

Mynd44

I expressed a point don't ever abuse me saying am lazy instead express your own.
The woman is never a caller. She spoke this evening before before they ended the show.
She made a joke that the robot is with his 70 virgins.
They were three on the show this evening because Uche Mefor was absent today. You're inversely saying you didn't tuned in to your radio this night.
They made a rebroadcast before her and another Enugu man made the epilogue

I deleted the broadcast since the joke is nugatory.
That is director
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Splendid235: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
This guy is really demented.he posted and also monopolised the responses.i pity those that take him serious.BIAFRA IS MAKING PEOPLE GO GAGA.if you think I am joking,ask the organisers of the rented protest against amnesty international.

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44

I expressed a point don't ever abuse me saying am lazy instead express your own.
The woman is never a caller. She spoke this evening before before they ended the show.
She made a joke that the robot is with his 70 virgins.
They were three on the show this evening because Uche Mefor was absent today. You're inversely saying you didn't tuned in to your radio this night.
They made a rebroadcast before her and another Enugu man made the epilogue

I deleted the broadcast since the joke is nugatory.
That is director
You uploaded a clip as an evidence,why refer me to my radio?
You have been busted,that's all that matters!
Calling you lazy is not an insult,you should be banned for attempting to mislead the public!

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Splendid235:
This guy is really demented.he posted and also monopolised the responses.i pity those that take him serious.BIAFRA IS MAKING PEOPLE GO GAGA.if you think I am joking,ask the organisers of the rented protest against amnesty international.
He keep manipulating clips and showing them as evidence,and later he asks why his thread doesn't make FP,seun you can see how this guy is using your platform to spread falsehood,he should be banned for attempting to mislead the public!
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

You uploaded a clip as an evidence,why refer me to my radio?
You have been busted,that's all that matters!
Calling you lazy is not an insult,you should be banned for attempting to mislead the public!

Mislead how. That voice that said our work is endless is it not Kanu voice in the rebroadcast before the woman tookm the show..

Ok let me ask u before I know where to start my argument Did u listen to Radio Biafra this night be truthful.
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mislead how. That voice that said our work is endless is it not Kanu voice in the rebroadcast before the woman tookm the show..

Ok let me ask u before I know where to start my argument Did u listen to Radio Biafra this night be truthful.
You uploaded a clip as evidence,what business does my listening or not listening to radio have to do with it?

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

You uploaded a clip as evidence,what business does my listening or not listening to radio have to do with it?

Because you cannot know if that woman was a caller or among the show if u didn't listen to it.
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Because you cannot know if that woman was a caller or among the show if u didn't listen to it.
The clip you uploaded is enough for me to confirm that the deputy director was the last person to speak on that clip,nothing more!
That first person was a caller!
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
You were trying to make it look like the radio was brainwashing Igbos,while it was just a caller's opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Supposing there is a guest on the show,how does that amount to be the representative of the radio?
This guy sef!
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

The clip you uploaded is enough for me to confirm that the deputy director was the last person to speak on that clip,nothing more!
That first person was a caller!

How can u know a caller when u didn't listen to the show from abinitio.

Let another person listen to the last voice it is Kanu from a rebroadcast this night but to argue with u that it is not a caller and all that when u didn't even tuned in this night sorry
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:
You were trying to make it look like the radio was brainwashing Igbos,while it was just a caller's opinion!

It was not a caller u didn't even listen this night. A special host from Enugu
Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

It was not a caller u didn't even listen this night. A special host from Enugu
Your intentions have been busted,since you are making reference to the radio,why didn't you upload a full clip of the said show,Instead,you edited it and uploaded the part that interests you and the plan you wished to accomplish,but you celebration was cut short by your inability to do proper research!

4 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by ThugCheetah(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
vayne:

Your intentions have been busted,since you are making reference to the radio,why didn't you upload a full clip of the said show,Instead,you edited it and uploaded the part that interests you and the plan you wished to accomplish,but you celebration was cut short by your inability to do proper research!

I don't even know why u are trying to be reasonable with this Yoruba Muslim grin

5 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by ThugCheetah(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
ipobexposed a beg ignore that iPod yoot grin
How much enter your hand from our fake anti-amnesty international protest today? grin

6 Likes

Re: Is this the worst brainwashing of IPOB members? VIDEO by vayne(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
ThugCheetah:
I don't even know why u are trying to be reasonable with this Yoruba Muslim grin
Lol,I been just Dey bored,but the "detective" no know say I carry chair come today grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / The Letter That Show How Ojukwu Killed Victor Adebanjo. / Picture Of President Buhari In Japan Edited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.