Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50139 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by SuperS1Panther: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
dadavivo:
show us prove that his colleagues told you so.

Who is this "thing"?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by semyman: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2017
He visited the camp that faithful day and decided to join in their photo shoot, let him post other pictures with complete kit up. Youth service for one one year
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by femmy2010(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2017
cooljoe:
make e show us result, e dey busy dey show us nysc pisure wey e no even dress properly. wat if he jst b 1 of dose guys 4 Mami wey wan join corpers snap. d same vigour wey e use snap nd upload d nysc pisure, make e use snap nd upload d result, abi d mb wey d result go chop too much. den he can go sue nd claim his 5billion, if awarded. Sahara reporters go jst claim bankruptcy

I think uploading the certificate takes about same amount of time as the uploading controversial NYSC picture .
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Splashme: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
bmxshop:
The Game got juicer, hope Dino can find a Judge to make that 5BN Libel stick.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Candyrain(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2017
Anasko:
But why dont he show us the cert. shikenan!!! isnt that simpler than showing nysc white t-shirt and blue shot?

Perhaps it's same reason why buhari still hasn't shown his certificate and would rather hire 30 SAN to head to court instead.

He's following the foot step of his boss, don't u think so?
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by chakoty12: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
Din embarassed show us now...make we believe U if u get Certific coolte
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Anasko(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2017
Candyrain:

Perhaps it's same reason why buhari still hasn't shown his certificate and would rather hire 30 SAN to head to court instead.

He's following the foot step of his boss, don't u think so?
the question is ... Did Buhari showed his Statement of result? yes or no
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adanny01(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

But don't forget ABU did third semester for students with carryovers that period after the two year closure of the school. Many benefitted from the third semester program where they were allowed to write carryover exams without having to wait for another year.
Did he do the third semester? Did he fail the courses again? When was this transcript shown by SR requested?

Thats not a transcript, its the normal results being pasted on the notice board. See the other results and name been blanked on the list. This is just a semester result, my guess will be first semester. Besides transcript carries details of a single student from 1st semester to graduation which is not the case in thks pic.

Third semester was done when i was in the school around 2002/3. So he couldnt have done it then when he said he served in 1999. It was done only for over stayed students.

The only posibility i would understand is that he did the carryovers in the first semester 1999 and was able to make batch B 1999. I seriously doubt that with ABU known not to release results in good time. Also 1999 session is actually in 2000. I got admission for 2000/2001 session but only less than half of the first semester was in 2000. So Dino couldnt have done his carry overs in 1999 and still served in 1999.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by princeso2020(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
disumusa:
truly speaking some thing is wrong why blue short
Dino you look totally different in the picture why are you on blue short.hmmm some thing is fishing.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
lolz
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by eyinjuege: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
adanny01:

Thats not a transcript, its the normal results being pasted on the notice board. See the other results and name been blanked on the list. This is just a semester result, my guess will be first semester. Besides transcript carries details of a single student from 1st semester to graduation which is not the case in thks pic.

Third semester was done when i was in the school around 2002/3. So he couldnt have done it then when he said he served in 1999. It was done only for over stayed students.

They did third semester earlier than that I believe, and it wasn't just for a session. Its been so long anyway. I didn't study the results, but if it was just a first semester result, what makes anyone think he didn't do and pass the carryover?
I know people who's registration no started with U97..., meanwhile they started the session in early 98.

The strike messed up a lot of things on the academic calendar.
I believe it was also one of the reasons the third semester was introduced.

Dino was quite influential/popular in the school then, I believe he could have done a lot of things to get his results released on time for him to make service. I mean, what were the chances he would have been posted to Kaduna for Nysc if not that he influenced it.
There are lots of perks attached to being an SUG president, those involved in SUG politics know that. I knew him as SUG president then, and I'm surprised to hear he wasn't a student/ or maybe didn't graduate.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by davidif: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Lucy001:
Dino 1 Vs Shara reporters 0

Sms Tboss to 32052

But no one knows if he graduated yet.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by davidif: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
ruggedized1:
Where's Sahara reporters? cheesy

But that doesn't prove he graduated.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by davidif: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
potent5:
In anticipation of my share of the 5 Billion Naira damages against Sahara Reporters. Go Dino Go Dino Go Dino.

Wrong! He still hasn't proven that he graduated yet.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by mrikay: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
anonimi:

Really ntooorrr to Omoyele Sowore and his sponsors with FAKE stories.
Make I ask Ebola Owu to dash him poisoned meat o jare. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5005104_tmpcam1369974616_jpeg320d1d6eefd4b1662dd9f599d4d69992

Ahhhh!!! Initiation Rite!!!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by adanny01(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
eyinjuege:

They did third semester earlier than that I believe, and it wasn't just for a session. Its been so long anyway. I didn't study the results, but if it was just a first semester result, what makes anyone think he didn't do and pass the carryover?
I know people who's registration no started with U97..., meanwhile they started the session in early 98.

The strike messed up a lot of things on the academic calendar.
I believe it was also one of the reasons the third semester was introduced.

Dino was quite influential/popular in the school then, I believe he could have done a lot of things to get his results released on time for him to make service. I mean, what were the chances he would have been posted to Kaduna for Nysc if not that he influenced it.
There are lots of perks attached to being an SUG president, those involved in SUG politics know that. I knew him as SUG president then, and I'm surprised to hear he wasn't a student/ or maybe didn't graduate.

I just checked the results again.

The carry overs are Goeg 404, 426 and 411. In ABU all course codes with last digit odd numbers are 1st semester while even numbers are second sememster. This makes 411 a first semester course and 404/426 second semester. There is no way Dino would have graduated in 1998 and served in 1999 even with the third semester if this result is his.

Second semester carry over must be done in second semester with the exception of third semester. From my knowledge, third semeter was not intoduced, it was done only once for over stayed students and beneficiaries were U90, U91,U92, U93, U96, U97, U98 and U99. It was done while i was in that school. I remember vividly my friend a U99 regreted writing that exams cause the failure rate was even worst. I was there 2000 but Dino said he served 1999 so he couldnt have done third semester.

Funny enough, majority of SUG presidents spillover mostly brcause their academic work suffers.

All dino needed to do was to write his carry overs in 1999 but probably worked his way out. That is what is huntimg him now.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!
you don de change mouth
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
I had a roommate at NYSC camp in Rivers State - Nonwa Gbam Tai -- he had a complete NYSC kit but his colleagues from school said he never graduated from the school.

Just show us your transcript and certificate.
no wonder oduduwa was flung out of heaven treachery and lies now his children are doing same thing .....afonja will start having friends who were said to corpers but never graduated
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by TimeManager(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
you don de change mouth
Which stupid change mouth are you talking about?... Does that look like NYSC official kits to you ?... Does taking a photoshoot signifies one a corper?

KingOfTheE*** grin grin go lick Dino's ass

Truth is talking!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by google1(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
But we were told he was exempted from nysc because of his age
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by senitorspeaker(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Kkk my follow NairaLanders assuming senator Dino dint graduate form ABU....... Should we then call him an illiterate? Since in 9ja who don't have certificate is an illiterate..... #9ja_worship_certificate
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Moving4: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Dey must see DAT truly u went to school & graduated
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by selfmadeboss: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
tunderay:
Yes, you are correct, so why can't he simply tender his SSCE cert instead of fake university cert? That is the bone of contention .
mmm .... i get your point though.
i think he is bleeped now
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Adaodogwu:
the controversy continues

Has he laid the controversy to rest? As your post implies - not at all. The existence of a higher qualification is not definite evidence of a lower qualification. Certainly not in Nigeria. If one obtains a lower qualification by fraud, can you lay a higher qualification on it and hope that it will stay there?

Take this photo. Is this photo representative of a youth corper? Is this the best he can come up with? It seems from the photo as if he gate crashed the photo.

What is on trial is not simply Melaye but the whole system of doing things badly. I have absolutely no doubt that he will get away with it. He is in the system and the system will ultimately protect its own.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Sketchandcraft(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
google1:
Sketchandcraft:
But we were told he was exempted from nysc because of his age
na so we here but nysc will issue exempted letter
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by potent5(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
davidif:

Wrong! He still hasn't proven that he graduated yet.
I hear you. But he is only following precedent set by PMB who, when confronted with similar allegation, did not attempt to disprove it but assembled some old men, took pictures with them claiming they were his classmates. As if the issue was about classmates. It is one thing to be in a class and have classmates and yet another thing to graduate with them.
Am continuing my advance celebration

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Kayrich(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
So dino no even get sense to know that na certificate or transcripts he suppose post rather than this nysc foto.
Not sure that's was even him a and even if it was, other corpers look like they re on an assignment or on CDS duty. So dino wears that blue rag?
I still don't know who u re deceiving dino
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Bayou4sure: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Transcript and certificate will be better proof..
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by samail10(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria with all sort of things, these Guy graduate why senate disturbing him, I think now because he always cause a problem anything, just finding a way to get rid of him by all means.
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by teebell999(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
omogin:
To come to think that pple believed Sahara reporters story on that otobo prostitute makes me know that Nigerians are indeed gullible

Yes, gullible! Including your father!
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Photoshop, why was he the only one wearing blue short. He should upload the video of him during parade and Man O' war drill or else idonbilivit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.