Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85015 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Na small small e dey start cheesy
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by burkingx(f): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
grin

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmmm.... "Tell him to ask me next time" what a great way to reply. Spoilt brat...smh

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Feranchek(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Na real wa
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by DLondonboiy: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Wonderful..
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by LockDown69(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Some Naija girls sha, she dey wear cloth pose like olosho and de talk anyhow to her parents. angry

3 Likes

grin
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Controlling parents who do not know when to let go

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by XendersPride(f): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Jadoskii(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Oliviaxx:
lol. her replies wer quite cold ...my mum will just slap sense into my brain through that phone
surprised to meet a fan of Oliver goldsmith..'she stoops to conquer'...

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by pharmadoctor(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
alaileko

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by NoToPile: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
"Tell Dad to tell me himself" - very rude statement.

Parents cannot talk to children again nawa ooo angry

3 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by oluwayimika123: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by emi14: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Oliviaxx:
lol. her replies wer quite cold ...my mum will just slap sense into my brain through that phone
.meaning shez abusive.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by SmartThief(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
the way you train them..that way they will grow. you sow you reap. i bet that girl didnt live with her parents during her schooling days....what did u expect?

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by alldbest: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Whatever excuse she has, being fed up n bla bla bla..... How dare u talk to Ur mum that way? And proud to show d world

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Hereigns4eva: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
whether the conversation is real or not. It is the duty of the parents to caution their children.

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by AngelicBeing: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
sad
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by jbhill(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
the reply though.
"savage"
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Medunah: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Oliviaxx:
See her reply sef
***Does it look like??***

Mehn, some people are lucky.....
My mother will just call you on phone and tell u to goan look for ur real mother cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by kizzyblazee: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
I think that girl sounded disrespectful to her mum, and they(parent) are the cause, they gave her that hand from childhood.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by RillJ(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
And you have the temerity to place a private chat with your parent on a public media for assessment, abi? If mama see am now and ask another round of questions like; she orie kpe shall?? etc What will you say then?

Pray she doesn't get to see this ooo

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by waluga(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
dont believe all the sh#t yuh read online

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by speezyWears: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
She needs cane
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Markikus: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
These children of nowadays. Smh

My mum would have beaten the hell outta me with small pestle and slippers.. I cant just let my Dad know of the content of that chat. Make you kukuma kill me be that.. Chai baba Tunde na brutal parental guidance. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by okeyngene: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Is she pregnant
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by babyfaceafrica: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
When you over pamper your kids,this is what you get!!!...I reject this kind of gal/daughter..very uncout!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by F2G2G(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Obviously not a Yoruba girl...wait o, nah OPEYEMI be her name.

Definitely a spoilt brat with no respect. Though the father should have spoken to her directly sha, but the child shouldn't question the medium the father chose to address her.

Her mom is also being dragged in the mud...
What he did was the best, how do you expect a man to be telling his daughter that, it make no sense na
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Lagbaja01(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
from the daughter's responses, I could deduce there's no cordial relationship between father n daughter.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
part of the reason nigeria is underdeveloped= parents. always believe they are right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by israelmao(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
My candid advice to all married men : be charge of your homes don't allow someone to be your mouthpiece.

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Drabrah(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Obviously not a Yoruba girl...wait o, nah OPEYEMI be her name.

Definitely a spoilt brat with no respect. Though the father should have spoken to her directly sha, but the child shouldn't question the medium the father chose to address her.

Her mom is also being dragged in the mud...

This is wot happens wen child training is delayed till adolescence, wen d child already has his/her own perception of life irrespective of whether it's (morally right or not)
#CATCH DEM YOUNG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.