Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo (85053 Views)

12 Ways A Nigerian Mother Reacts When You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Psoul(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
there's nothing wrong with her being blunt

absolutely nothing

people out here commenting asif they have not been stressed to a point they'll slap the next person who tries to give em more task

my point is from her response you can see she is pretty stressed about something......n the least thing she expected was her parents complaining about a gown

if you wan quote me talk nonsense abeg

So whenever u are stressed, u close you heart from reasonable pieces of advice. Is that the way u live ur life?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
LAFO:
grin

The lady's replies are weird to an extent sha.
But she apologised.
Let the dad tell her as well.
Some fathers be sending mums to their children like spirits

I have my mum as my FB friend, got her on whatsapp as well, nothing to hide.
when a child gets spoilt everybody starts blaming the mother but when the child gets an award the father would say that's my son|girl.The mother is just reminding the daughter of that *mindset*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by afeezzezo: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
LAFO:
grin

The lady's replies are weird to an extent sha.
But she apologised.
Let the dad tell her as well.
Some fathers be sending mums to their children like spirits

I have my mum as my FB friend, got her on whatsapp as well, nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by NaWetinDey(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ode

If you are "actually tired of Nigerian parents," then kill yourself and get yourself born in another freaking country!

All these 'oyibo' wannabes. You parents worked hard to provide you with the comfort that makes you now see the world as if you are anything without them, and now you are seeing them as caved men.

You are a spoilt brat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

l love your dimple. l wish to see if the other cheek has one too.
thanks.its there also
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by dabrightt: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.
for ur mouth?I can't believe my eye!!!

Some one that carries u in belly for 9 month or more..some parent undergo operationbefore given birth risking her life.

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by crunchyg: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

pls feel free to air ur opinion, that's why we are on dis forum,I already aired mine.
Why will you say such about mothers
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Blonchilli(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
The girl is just rude and all in a bid for cheap retweet and followers she's sharing her stupidity to the world. Whose parents don't stress them or who don't quarrel with their parents but not in that manner. The mom also sounded too weak. God knows that child won't see allowance next month
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
dabrightt:
for ur mouth?I can't believe my eye!!!

Some one that carries u in belly for 9 month or more..some parent undergo operationbefore given birth risking her life.

well said,..........let's just say,some mother's ain't worth calling mothers. pls no qstns.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
crunchyg:

Why will you say such about mothers

Oga,u only know about urself and not other people, so pls stop acting surprised, yes I said dat and I av a reason for saying that.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by crunchyg: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga,u only know about urself and not other people, so pls stop acting surprised, yes I said dat and I av a reason for saying that.
This is hard to believe that it's coming from a lady
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by cooldude62(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just look at the way the babe replied her mom...yoruba child WRONG.

You don't need a psychologist to know all is not well between father and daughter though.

My own daughter is my babe, we say everything. We are even closer than my son.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by charlesucheh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
She was truthful and blunt with the Mum. But unfortunately, the egoistic Mummsy took it personal!
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by APRIDE(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mrop:
Twitter user , Queen Opy stepped out in a yellow short dress and used the photo as her Whatsapp DP, but after her parents saw the photo , her mom challenged her and the conversation ensued as you see below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/03/see-argumentative-conversation-this.html?m=0

Thank God say i no go born female child.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
crunchyg:
This is hard to believe that it's coming from a lady
na u sabi.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by decatalyst(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Always going through her mum gives the impression that daddy is weak, and somehow afraid of his little girl.

I so much love what you pointed out. It portrays that dad is weak.

May God bless you.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Starships4u(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Trust our Nigerian parents and their monitoring spirit syndrome, although They were only performing their duties as parents,but sometimes they over step their bounds.

May ur daughter feel the same way u feel nw...
WHAT NONSENSE.... AT UR AGE

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Starships4u:

May ur daughter feel the same way u feel nw...
WHAT NONSENSE.... AT UR AGE

my daughter will not go through wat we all went tru ok,and how did u know my age? over sabi,u will not ask qstns before throwing tantrums.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by josite: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let us call a spade a spade. This girl is not a well brought up girl and she really serves her parent well for not training her well. Omo ofo

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Alphyno: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
The young Lady even lack manners embarassed
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by crunchyg: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

na u sabi.
Am sorry sha if you didn't like my comment, hope my apologies are accepted?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by galadima77(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
chaotik:
u must be very mad and u have no one to tell u

How's she any different from the OP? Thank u for taking the pains to tell her. I fit help some parents give this indomie generation spoilt brat back hand slap.

The entire thread is a lesson to all parents on this platform...
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
crunchyg:

Am sorry sha if you didn't like my comment, hope my apologies are accepted?

I don't keep grudges
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Sholeyb: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
A lot of people are missing what is going on here. What I see is a child who is exasperated with her parents' constant "unwelcome interference" in her life. Her replies to her mother suggest to me, this is not the first time something like this is happening and she is fed up to the back teeth. This family can improve on their communication with each other;(1) her father communicates the way most nigerian fathers do, through their wives. The problem with this is,child(ren) do not really know their fathers and feel distant to him to the point of feeling and/or believing that their father has no moral justification to intrude in their lives. (2) the mother in my view was not fortright from the beginning; she did not seek clarification on the dress in a straightforward manner, she went about it in a manner that put the child on the defensive straightaway,i.e, this your gown on your dp, the child then defensively replies, what happened? That is the answer you give when you are unsure what is coming next. Perhaps if the mother had come out straight to say something like;' this your dress looks nice from the back but I hope it is not revealing/low at the front', the daughter would have had no choice but to confirm what the dress looks like wihout being defensive (3) the child has allowed her anger which is simmering underneath to sip into her relationship with her parents, she has not properly communicated to her parents what she is unhappy about. This is the typical nigeran family situation, children afraid to tell their parents exactly how they feel about issues for fear of being labelled rude. Both the mother and the child should have communicated better and I sincerely hope the parents hear properly what this child is saying to them and take the opportunity to deal with the issue. I also hope the daughter remembers that these are her parents who deserve her respect. We parents must never forget that when our children find it hard to include us in their circle, we have lost them.Our children should feel free to have us as contacts on FB, snapchat, instagram,watsapp etc.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by xtervaganza(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Insolent brat. My mom would hv slapped her thru the phone
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by IamAthens(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
I can't even reply my sibling like that cos no be small factory resetting I go collect. Dat Pikin dey rude.
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Babstee11: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dis 1 gidigan
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ive passed the stage of rebellion
This girl na still smallie even as she old pass me
I know how important parents are, when they r gone u will be looking for them to come and annoy u
When mine start ill just explain calmy or walk out and come and explain when we r calm
Thats why me and my mom dont argue like when i was 15-17
18 i saw my best friend lose his mom n that got me to realise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Iseoluwani: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
And she had to show the World she lacks Home training on how to talk to one's parents...Waray! Future Hubby is Observing undecided undecided

Are you the one
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by chiraqDemon(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
My parents nor fit dey my whatsapp contact sha.
I got a Facebook request from my dad years ago, I spent close to a minute staring at my phone like===>
I got mine on my fb n whatsapp not ig tho ill soon urge my mom to join sha
Having them there has prevented me from making some senseless and stupid posts cos ill just think of the embarrassment ill be bringing on myself and them when they see such

1 Like

Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by Psoul(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

alright

U look naturally pretty. Are u a member of Winners Chapel?
Re: Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Psoul:

U look naturally pretty. Are u a member of Winners Chapel?
thank,yes I am,and y did u ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.