Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) (58424 Views)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by bigclem22: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol photoshoping tins. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by tobiasbeecher: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2017
sammyj:
Dino is a disgrace to the current and upcoming Sinators and other leaders. Imagine putting on a blue shut while taking a group picture with his NYSC group which implies this men has been disregarding the rule of law long time ago and we expecting them as a leader to do better now!!! shocked lipsrsealed
Did you take the time to find out why he was not on his uniform before making this comment or is it a case of burying him because it seems he is opposing your god Buhari?
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Blackblood247: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
Did anyone notice he is not also wearing any shoes in the picture Dino is not convincing here......

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by tobiasbeecher: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

If Dino graduated, he should upload his certificate so that we can all see.

If he shows his certificate and the school authenticates it, then he can wear boxer shorts and singlet in his nysc photo.

Is that too much to ask for?
Did you ask the same of Buhari?
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Lancasterman: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2017
I concur... I seriously concur.
RALPHOW:
HOW OLD IS DINO MELAYE?
GRADUATE OF 1999 !!!
NOW A SENATOR?
IN THIS PICTURE HE LOOKS LIKE A VISITOR IN THE CAMP
JUST TO DECEIVE HIS PARENT (NOW PUBLIC) THAT HE SERVE ( NYSC)
WHERE IS HIS ABU CERTIFICATE?
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by bigclem22: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino malaye's condition.

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by economania(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
He 'Dino ' knows what to do a very authentic certyforgged ABU senator.I perceived foul game in Dino. SR-is an old dog that doesn't bark for nothing. How many seasons are we now?.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Anasko(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Emassive:
Hypocrisy is for those who didn't even see buhari's certificate of Wassce of pics of him in any school but are demanding for NYSC Certificate of a man who represent a different state from theirs.
Baba shown his Statement of result and picture of him and his Class mates. .Melaye shown none!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Even no proper footwear..

I reserve my comment..
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
it's odd why did't he take a personal pic?

I dont think he served.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
You are asking the custom cg to dress in line with his field and you were not properly dressed in nysc uniform yourself the Same service to your fatherland, change begins with you
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by TexasR: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy

Sometimes I wonder who blast more between our keyboard warriors and Boko Haram.

Terrorist everywhere...

grin grin grin
No mind them, association of blasters

Meanwhile,whether Dino wear blue shorts or even swimming trunk,it's okay.Let Hamed Arrogance Ali just wear only the customs top, we go accept

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by donshente(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm why people de do like thius self and then want make custom boss de wear uniform
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

If Dino graduated, he should upload his certificate so that we can all see.

If he shows his certificate and the school authenticates it, then he can wear boxer shorts and singlet in his nysc photo.

Is that too much to ask for?

If Dino couldn't wear uniform like his co-corpers,why Dino want to force custom boss to wear uniform?
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by advocatebaba(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
policy12:
Let him show us is certificate..pictures is no longer the issue here where I stays u will see Almajiris or this mechanic putting on Nysc uniform either as a result of a passing out Corp members give it to them...

You may be in camp and not a Corp member, one may be in school and not a student, one may matriculate in school and yes do not graduate.

One may even be in religious houses and yet never make heaven.

This whole thing is simple Just present ur result or Nysc certificate and u make SR a liar.

Come to think of it why is he putting on blue with a black hands yellow legs abi na only my eyes see this?
Even though he upload his nysc cert still pipu like u wil say "its photoshopped", jst to invalidate his claims. i jes tire 4una mata.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Didn't NYSC give certificate in 1999?
No they issue NEPA bills angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
He has his food prepared for him.
His meals are provided at no cost to him.
He visits the Doctor once a year for his checkup and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
For this, he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
He only barks when his space is threatened. I was just thinking about all these, and suddenly it hits me like a ton of bricks ~
MY DOG IS A "DISTINGUISHED" SENATOR OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
-Doyinsola Ogunbiyi
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by advocatebaba(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
quentin06:
it's odd why did't he take a personal pic?

I dont think he served.
Continue thinking. u have ur own problems weightier dan dino's, face them.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by hybee53(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2017
The guy don shoot himself for leg

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2017
2mission:
You are asking the custom cg to dress in line with his field and you were not properly dressed in nysc uniform yourself the Same service to your fatherland, change begins with you
U guys seize to amaze me.was he asked to wear his uniform ? I only pit on my kaki when I was doing anything official . Or show off .
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2017
RALPHOW:
HOW OLD IS DINO MELAYE?
GRADUATE OF 1999 !!!
NOW A SENATOR?

1Billion likes.

[b]
Or, is it photoshopped?![/b]
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by advocatebaba(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
CallmeGlad:
Dino has no shame.Not a single shame
Shame? i hope u undastand d meaning. IF u undastand it, ur comment would av beee diff.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by distilledwalex(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin
But how will you no wear customs uniform and be collecting customs salary? Does it mean other custom officers can decide to wear uniforms at will too? Ali knows he's not right but his ego won't allow him to admit it
Where is it stated in the Nigeria constitution that customs CG must wear the uniform
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2017
RALPHOW:
HOW OLD IS DINO MELAYE?
GRADUATE OF 1999 !!!
NOW A SENATOR?

1Billion likes.

Or, is it photoshopped?!
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Didn't NYSC give certificate in 1999?

I don't think so. That guy is a complete.....
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by sammyj: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
Whicg your god grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin
tobiasbeecher:

Did you take the time to find out why he was not on his uniform before making this comment or is it a case of burying him because it seems he is opposing your god Buhari?
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Newbiee: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2017
At least Baba was forced and shown his certificate, which wailers have analysed to be fake. Oya Dino show us your own certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin
But how will you no wear customs uniform and be collecting customs salary? Does it mean other custom officers can decide to wear uniforms at will too? Ali knows he's not right but his ego won't allow him to admit it
what are u saying... Did u even read the post at all??
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Anban11: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Where is your certificate and how come you are the only one not wearing the usual NYSC uniform??i suspect fowl play by Dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2017
erico2k2:

U guys seize to amaze me.was he asked to wear his uniform ? I only pit on my kaki when I was doing anything official . Or show off .
funny Dino the guys makes me laugh with his audacity, very vocal, the national assembly has never been this Interesting
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2017
distilledwalex:

Where is it stated in the Nigeria constitution that customs CG must wear the uniform
and it's probably not stated that custom officers or other paramilitaries like the FRSC, NSCDS must wear uniforms too. Everyone one of them should start performing their duties in mufty too then undecided common sense should tell them what's ideal tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.