Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) (58421 Views)

Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested / Senator Dino Melaye's Camouflage Outfit Got People Talking / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Danty37:

what are u saying... Did u even read the post at all??
yea, I'm more concerned about the comment on the custom CG than Dino's outfit
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by jchioma: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:

Oga Dino! Dis ur picture throw more questions than the answers we seek from you. U don't look anything like a corper here... but more like a deviant who used d picture to deceive ur poor parents at home dat all d monies spent on you was not wasted.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Okies27(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
Earlier today, Sen. Dino Melaye shared a photo of him and his mates, taken during his service year, in 1999. This was in an attempt to prove that he graduated from ABU Zaria. In the picture shared on his Twitter account, the senator was pictured putting n a blue shorts, while his mates put on the official white short, for NYSC.

Nigerians didn't find his dress code acceptable and they blast him for wearing a blue short...See reactions below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-blast-dino-melaye-for-putting.html

. None of your responses made sense. This was just a random pic in camp n probably he just jumped in not to miss out. Not everyone of them is wearing a complete uniform. I took pictures in camp without wearing complete uniform n some with jeans trousers
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by ussy09(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:
Who knows if he was a Photographer at Mami Market
hahaha u get mouth
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Okies27(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5043439_re5_jpegf985c3a8f3b44a7ca712d105cc7b27b7

see more blasting & other photos he shared to show dat he graduated see photos

cheesy cheesy zero chill
. Those criticizing him cos of his blue shorts are dumb. There are no official pictures in nysc camp. Pictures are at your own discretion n d young man probably didn't wanna miss out in this pic n jumped in irrespective of what he's wearing. If you have served before, you will understand
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
Earlier today, Sen. Dino Melaye shared a photo of him and his mates, taken during his service year, in 1999. This was in an attempt to prove that he graduated from ABU Zaria. In the picture shared on his Twitter account, the senator was pictured putting n a blue shorts, while his mates put on the official white short, for NYSC.

Nigerians didn't find his dress code acceptable and they blast him for wearing a blue short...See reactions below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-blast-dino-melaye-for-putting.html

it doesn't prove anything dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Raylight2(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2017
LatestAmebo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5043439_re5_jpegf985c3a8f3b44a7ca712d105cc7b27b7

The face up to lap level is dark but lap downward looks like fried ripe plantain . Why? #Ref to Pix above.

please tell me it's not photoshopped
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by pokipoki: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
decatalyst:
Dino's rascality didn't start today...kogi people were probably blind not to see it before now grin grin
Hahahaha. It is because he is different from regular people that's why he get far. Think and be different from other people. That's stands you out.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
erico2k2:

No they issue NEPA bills angry
Hahaha. Just wondered why he didn't show the certificate instead. Nor vex
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by longerthroat(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2017
probably he went to visit a friend in camp...
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Dee60: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Only either NYSC discharged Certificate or Exempted letter is enough to clear Dinausaur from this mess...
No smoke without fire

That a man went to NYSC camp does not mean he truly graduated. He should post a copy of his degree certificate online.

Let all these reps show their degrees if they truly have it!
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Charly68: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
This man keep opening up his buttocks in an attempt to defend his integrity ..produce your certificate on this page. The blue short you put on in this pics is another palava ooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by phlopholly: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
This picture does not hold water. I know someone who didnt graduate, who came to camp, took pictures in borrowed nysc uniform, forged a certificate, served at CBN, got a job at zenith bank until his was up.
In this country, everything can happen
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by karnap(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
SO THIS MAN START THIS HIS RASCALITY SINCE '99...I DONT KNOW WHETHER KOGI PEOPLE GET EYES....
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Kiakia(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
gbegemaster:
Didn't NYSC give certificate in 1999?
Good question.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Kiakia(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin
But how will you no wear customs uniform and be collecting customs salary? Does it mean other custom officers can decide to wear uniforms at will too? Ali knows he's not right but his ego won't allow him to admit it
Thread derailed. Please stick to the topic.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Ekii(f): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol, na true. This one wey be like say you beg them to let you snap picture with them after you borrow their crested top. This isn't legit at all.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
yea, I'm more concerned about the comment on the custom CG than Dino's outfit
ohkk.... Sure bro
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by DocHMD: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino stop trying please the world, even if you post certificate here, they will still imply that you forged. People will always hate, that's the price vibrant people like us will always pay.

Stop trying to prove anything to morons who are hailing a certificateless dullard in Aso rock but want you to show your certificate.

If I were you, I will even tell them they don't have the right to see my certificate since their amiable dullard leader doesn't have WAEC. It's obvious they don't value certificates, why should they see mine? Case closed!
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by greatman247(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino has been agbero from day one so I'm not surprised at all.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Did you ask the same of Buhari?

If you go through my post, you'll realize that Buhari is a bastard.

So, to answer your question.... Yes, I asked the same of buhari, both before and after elections.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by everozone: 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
FG has failed on this one.They should go and look for another baseless allegation.Dino,the authentic graduate of ABU is ready for 'em.Now the APC e-giants are demanding that Dino should show his certificate, but their Buhari has not shown his oo.Hmm!
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by ellahzy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thisboysef:
Ellahzy u garra see this!
zero chill grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by Austinmiles: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
and it's probably not stated that custom officers or other paramilitaries like the FRSC, NSCDS must wear uniforms too. Everyone one of them should start performing their duties in mufty too then undecided common sense should tell them what's ideal tho.
The country is not govern by law of common sense.
Any law without legal backings is considered to be null and void.
Take note
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by tobiasbeecher: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

If you go through my post, you'll realize that Buhari is a bastard.

So, to answer your question.... Yes, I asked the same of buhari, both before and after elections.
OK, very well then
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by visita: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Point of correction, Kogi west, not the whole state.
decatalyst:
Dino's rascality didn't start today...kogi people were probably blind not to see it before now grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by DEADALIVE: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
senator dino melaye please dnt drag issues too long nigerians are tired of these nonchalant attitude of yours.
As a matter of fact for every class you schooled you must have class mates or course mates....so dino if truely u went to ABU your friends would justify that and not you.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by jossy4joseph(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
I think those where corps members that where posted to Dino Melaye's village in those days and he had the privileged of taken photo with them. There is simply no trace of Melaye been a corp member in this photo.
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by jacoik(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Splinz:
cheesy cheesy

Sometimes I wonder who blast more between our keyboard warriors and Boko Haram.

Terrorist everywhere...
lolsssssszzz I swear u no well. Oya close ur eyes and receive sense
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by heysquare(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
another photbomb by rascal dino. he still got d mouth to tell us he was d one wt blue short. was dat d normal nysc dress used in 1999. and his kettle dey call pot black
Re: Dino Melaye's Blue Shorts NYSC Outfit Got Him Blasted By Nigerians (Photo) by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
What if the picture was photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu buried. Sands poured into grave amidst tears / FFK: Jimoh Ibrahim A Ritualist, Sleeps In Coffin, Anus Overstretched From Sodomy / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.