Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

5 Things God Told Man Concerning Marriage/relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things God Told Man Concerning Marriage/relationship (435 Views)

New Laws Concerning Marriage / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things God Told Man Concerning Marriage/relationship by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Understanding Marriage & Relationship

Ladies and Gentlemen, this post is not for everybody. It's for people who wish to get understanding.

★The word "Eden" is an Hebrew word for "where God dwells", so the first thing God gave man was "His Presence".

*(1)*So the first thing a man needs is NOT a woman; it is the presence of God, and a woman should meet him in the presence of God. Eve met Adam in Eden.

*(2)*The next thing God gave man after putting him in the Garden was WORK. (Gen. 2:15). God gave man work before giving him a woman. That means a man needs a job before he gets a woman. God's priorities are very clear.

*(3)*The third thing God told man was "Cultivate"...... Cultivate here means, bring out the best in everything around you, to maximize the potentials of everything and everyone around you; to make everything fruithful. He only said that to the male. That's why God will never give a man a finished woman.

The male was created by God to create whatever he wants. The woman you are looking for doesn't exist; she's in your head. Your job is to take the raw material you married and cultivate her into the woman in your head. So you have been married for 20yrs and you still don't like the product you get, that's your *fault*.

*(3a)*If your wife is putting a little weight and you don't like that, don't criticize her; it's your job to wake her at 6am, " Hey baby, let's go jogging".

Read details at: http://www.oracleblogger.com/2017/03/understanding-marriage-relationship.html#.WNOEybgo-1s

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Reconnect With Partner Even If You Have Been Together For A Long Time / Marriage On Saturday, Police Cell On Monday For Honeymoon / Controversial Facebook Post: Who Do You Support.uncle Paul Or Sandra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.