Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo (30339 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Ola2004: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by kenzysmith: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
He sure me say the boy still dey he papa house at 53
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Whoeppme(m): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Akpos come leroz Reason

E for better to just enrole this one into boko Haram

The suicide section,

He will never be brave to detonate amongst people to cause maximum damage seeing he is already a dead fool at 53

So he will just go a lonely bush detonate and foolishly die on his own like a goat that he is
Than to dey waste money on top newspaper

No no you ma just reason am

Noooooooooo just reason am

Is it normal that at 53 person mumsy go dey disown am

Abegiii Akpos

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Cunnilingus(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
NCAN mainland branch observing
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by frank202012: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
how old is Nigeria seff
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by distilledwalex(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:
I'm sure d 53years afonja fool is living in his parent house at such age. Very peculiar trait.

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by jchioma: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Spoilt man! At 53 years of age, and still depending on the mother's apron string. A real nuisance.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by sainttwist1(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:
I'm sure d 53years afonja fool is living in his parent house at such age. Very peculiar trait.
go back to your village and beg them to forgive you.......
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by stieyven(m): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:
he who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by jospepper(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2017
53 year old boy grin wink cheesy

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Adebowale89(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:

seems you ve malaria? take your cure seriously, is affecting your senses already....
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by LockDown69(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
She raised him, what else can I say.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by terrezo2002(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
A servant who acts wisely will rule over an heir who behaves shamefully, and will share the inheritance along with the relatives. Prov 17:2
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
And will this make you feel better now that you should be making peace with men and your creator, pray for him, be careful, he is an adult this won't change him will rather make him bitter but is like the news is old
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2017
godfatherx:
Never over pamper your child, else they grow to become big babies.

I am sure this guy did not start his excesses today, he has only grown from being a pampered baby to a monster.

People will be jumping into conclusions like lagos bus! What makes u so sure?
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Howmon: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
The man can sue for defamation of character.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by olowobaba10: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2017
DO WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISOWN THEIR CHILDREN , METHINKS THE RIGHT BELONGS TO THE FATHER ?

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by naphtali220: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Hmmm sadHmmm
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Longcucumber(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:
oga this is no neccessary.you must not establish your tribalistic tendency in everything.and mind you am chigozie from anambra state.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Charly68: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2017
53 years old man disowned by his mother ! God have mercy. .Home training is very powerful,once somebody lacks it no matter how grown up the deficiency will be seen all over.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by dotcile28(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
(quote author=matrixme post=54863180]
Have you taken your drugs today?[/quote]
i doubt he has.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Orpe7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lazy mofo
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by hardbody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
How do you untie a knot using legal means when the knot was tied biologically?

At best the guy can no longer lay claims to the family properties and inheritance, but he remains a child and son of the family. Not a good problem to have though.

Where is the guy's wife?
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Arysexy:

I'm sure d 53years afonja fool is living in his parent house at such age. Very peculiar trait

Ngokafor this is an example of what I was saying the other time
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Ngokafor(f): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

Ngokafor this is an example of what I was saying the other time

..I dont understand cheesy..please explain.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Godsate: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by teebell999(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
matrixme:

Have you taken your drugs today?

He surely need brain transplant.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by CellTabRepairs: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I dont understand cheesy..please explain.

I know you won't understand, that's the reason I won't bother explaining.
Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by Ngokafor(f): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

I know you won't understand, that's the reason I won't bother explaining.

...*holds him by the shirt*.. explain to me or i wont let you be. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Why Do People Improve Themselves After A Divorce But Not During The Marriage? / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.