Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8666 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 12:29am On Dec 23, 2009
I can Imagine what Women that gets these unlucky Nigerian men go through
No one is forcing any Naija man on you. . . .Why dont you give em Chinese a try?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

LOL Sauron what are you on about? Remember I am coming to meet all those wonderful men in GB remember? wink

LMAO! They are all yours. Ebonyeyes you won't hit any of em up right? grin grin
You dey kraze grin grin Nah girl go get them smiley smiley Goodluck babes.

eldee:

Nah . . . Nigerian guys are straight up.
Besides the only thing black guys prefer to new behind is newer behind.- Chris Rock grin grin
It doesn't hurt as much as knowing your man's had a committed relationship wiv another woman.

No black guy sticks with one mistress for 20 years, that guy should get his DNA checked.

Original Urhobo man.The kids only just found out as well. Men are men.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 12:32am On Dec 23, 2009
OMG, U people are still here
For the love of God shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by oyinda3(f): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

Nah . . . Nigerian guys are straight up.
Besides the only thing black guys prefer to new behind is newer behind.- Chris Rock grin grin
It doesn't hurt as much as knowing your man's had a committed relationship wiv another woman.

No black guy sticks with one mistress for 20 years, that guy should get his DNA checked.

i'm very sorry ur father was not a good role model for your family. . . but that doesn't mean u should apply ur thesis to all the naija men in the world.  cool
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

LOL Sauron what are you on about? Remember I am coming to meet all those wonderful men in GB remember? wink

Come during Christmas/Easter and you will meet the working breed. . . .not the Ojuelegba ones you see in Docklands.

oyinda.:

i'm very sorry your father was not a good role model for your family. . . but that doesn't mean u should apply your thesis to all the naija men in the world.  cool

This Oyinda is a nanny-goat. . . . . .Why attack his Dad?
Are you PMSing again cos that is when you talk via your bony ass?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Come during Christmas/Easter and you will meet the working breed. . . .not the Ojuelegba ones you see in Docklands.

Sure thing. Like I said earlier; I will let you know how that goes. grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by netotse(m): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2009
@gestapo
you should also try to join other more mature forums, cos nairaland is a home to all sorts these days, personally i'd recommend NVS, the ppl there are more intellectual
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by manmustwac(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2009
@post
what has u getting husband got to do with the devil? are u superstitious?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2009
The Sly:

cheesy grin cheesy
*Sings Cassie - long way to go*

Wanna love me? Wanna touch me?
Think twice cause you gotta long way 2 go
Don't know howda act. . . . . bettah fall back
It's like that cause you gotta long way 2 go
It's not that deep. . . . take it easy. . . .you wanna please me?
Got a long way 2 go. . . . I'ma bad girl. . . . .You wanna get close?
Ease up cause you gotta a long way. . . .
grin

Rofl . , . . , . .  grin cheesy grin

@poster
Are u really serious abt this?? undecided
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by daisies: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2009
you guys are diverting from the thread,if you think is funny then why dont you all try staying unmarried for the next hundred years!
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2009
Tope read the thread and stop acting like a lost puppy angry grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

Sure thing. Like I said earlier; I will let you know how that goes. grin

Priceless. wink
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by eldee(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm very sorry your father was not a good role model for your family. . . but that doesn't mean u should apply your thesis to all the naija men in the world.  cool

Do you actually know what a mistress is??
Oh, your dad set a good example by sticking to one mistress all his life?? cheesy cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

Original Urhobo man.The kids only just found out as well. Men are men.

Don't use a couple of examples to form a theory.
Naija guys sleep around, yep . . . but sticking to one chic for years?? nah!!! cheesy cheesy

French guys are famous for their mistresses, that's much worse.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2009
gestapo:

I will attach another Pic of me to my email, with that you'll know its mine,

I just hope my fellow NL sisters who's been pretending and bashing me w[b]ont email this guy behind my back, If you do The thunder of the Lord shall strike thee alive.  grin grin[/b]

Chineke meee!!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U don already begin fight for man wey u neva see  cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by skfa1: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2009

somebody call the police grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by eldee(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you PMSing again cos that is when you talk via your bony backside?

Another case of wasted school fees grin grin
These are the kind of em chics you don't wanna be identified with in public.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:43am On Dec 23, 2009
daisies:

you guys are diverting from the thread,if you think is funny then why dont you all try staying unmarried for the next hundred years!

Are you single too?
I think we should compile a list of all the single n searching sisters on NL.
There's a growing concern there's a crisis under our noses. grin grin grin

eldee:

Another case of wasted school fees grin grin
These are the kind of em chics you don't wanna be identified with in public.

Forgive her manners. wink
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2009
netotse:

@gestapo
you should also try to join other more mature forums, cos nairaland is a home to all sorts these days, personally i'd recommend NVS, the ppl there are more intellectual

What is NVS ?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

Oh, your dad set a good example by sticking to one mistress all his life?? cheesy cheesy

Don't use a couple of examples to form a theory.
Naija guys sleep around, yep . . . but sticking to one chic for years?? nah!!! cheesy cheesy

French guys are famous for their mistresses, that's much worse.
Mistress or random trick on the side, they are both as bad as eachother stop holifying hoing around by Nigerian men. shocked shocked
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2009
daisies:

Are U serious? This thread is one of the very few thats actually purposeful.

Gestapo has already picked up offers from two men. Able-bodied men I might add. Not wimps.

U and Ebony should better post ur own problems so that the blessings that have reached Gestapo might extend to you.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Mistress or random trick on the side, they are both as bad as eachother stop holifying hoing around by Nigerian men. shocked shocked

Like Naija women don't cheat too.
Stop painting Naija men as demons. In this UK, Naija women cheat more than the men.
80% of y'all single sisters are one-night stand specimens.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

Are U serious? This thread is one of the very few thats actually purposeful.

Gestapo has already picked up offers from two men. Able-bodied men I might add. Not wimps.

U and Ebony should better post your own problems so that the blessings that have reached Gestapo might extend to you.

By Gods grace at the end of the day, I shall have Too numerous able Bodied men to count and then ill be confused on who to choose.

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

To God be the Glory  grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
This is why people are reluctant to helpful or post their problems, because we have people on their high-horses mocking and laughing at them. Pathetic.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

Tope read the thread and stop acting like a lost puppy angry grin

I no fit grin
i will come n post when i see something that catches me eyez cheesy

@poster
Dont go for london guys biko lipsrsealed wink cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
daisies:

Sorry oh. . . .U sef wan get married next year?
See as all your muscles dey stand when you dey type. . . . Dont break your keyboard abeg.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop painting Naija men as demons. In this UK, Naija women cheat more than the men.
Haha thats an African American statistic but thanks anyway. Men like you make me run the other direction. That is all.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bad mouth no go kill you! The Original poster has picked up a man. Way to go girl. No wonder she isn't responding as much anymore grin

TOPE2000!:

I no fit grin
i will come n post when i see something that catches me eyez cheesy

@poster
[b]Dont go for london guys [/b]biko lipsrsealed wink cheesy

Even a Londoner don confirm it. SMH cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@poster
Dont go for london guys biko lipsrsealed wink cheesy

Cos Miss Tope wants to have them all to herself
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by eldee(m): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

One is emotional, the other is not . . . c'est fini.

~Sauron~:

Are you single too?
I think we should compile a list of all the single n searching sisters on NL.
There's a growing concern there's a crisis under our noses. grin grin grin

Forgive her manners. wink

So when should we expect Mrs Sauron to show up??
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by oyinda3(f): 12:48am On Dec 23, 2009
manmustwac:

@post
what has u getting husband got to do with the devil? are u superstitious?

that's what her pastor prophesied in church for 2010.   cheesy
she is claiming the prophesy.  

~Sauron~:

sharrap dia. are u eldee? or abi ur father has mistresses on d side too? how is it an attack if he's boasting abt it. he should take it as a compliment abi?

eldee:

no pls define mistress 4 me. lol
yes o. not just my dad but my closer uncles too. I have some very disciplined men in my family.  cool n i'm very proud of that
and of course i am well aware that these men in my life are very different from the typical naija man out there. certainly more to be proud of.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by skfa1: 12:49am On Dec 23, 2009
The Sly:

Sorry oh. . . .U sef wan get married next year?
See as all your muscles dey stand when you dey type. . . . Dont break your keyboard abeg.

Easy on the babe bro  grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2009
eldee:

One is emotional, the other is not . . . c'est fini.
Weak argument grin How about not cheating eh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

To Info Baba / Guapo, Come In ~ / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.