Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not (8665 Views)

I Must Marry Mirexxx!!! / Seun Osewa Likes Women A Lot / No Way.after 1 Year I Can't Find Any Girl In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Ive heard very nasty things about Nigerians guys in the Uk, Ive read some about some guys even on here, Nigerian guy in the UK is a NO NO.

U are relying on hearsay??. . . . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
UK have the best breed of Naija men on the face of this planet.

All the Naija babes scattered all over in Europe come to UK to fish for men.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
Nigerian guys in the UK uhmmmm, most of them have wives back home, use uk girls and dump them to pick a wife from back home or marry for the ripe passport.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

This bit makes me laugh. Poster don't even pay it any mind. Nigerian men in the UK ko?

So where are the best breed of men? America?
All those your gorilla-looking men that wear baggy jeans/FUBU trainers on their wedding day?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
FL Gators:

You must be smoking the best Igbo ever grown. . . .

Hugs not drugs   cheesy cheesy
All i need is a kid. . . .Just 1.
Marriage paparazi is not in ma agenda.
Thinking of marriage alone is like a disease to moi.

chiogo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

. . . .Better believe it.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by djungle(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

Whats your email please,

How old are you ?

I am 32 years old tongue. I am sorry, but I don't post my personal email address on a public forum like NL.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2009
The Sly:

All i need is a kid. . . .Just 1.
Marriage paparazi is not in ma agenda.
Thinking of marriage alone is like a disease to moi.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nah, you're pretty young. You still got time to think hard abt it
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

I will attach my email address shortly, so that Suitors can find me, Who knows, I might even find one here, Im thinking of cancelling my Nigerian trip already.  embarassed

U can go ahead and attach ur email address. Just shine ur eyes well well.

And please dont cancel ur trip to Naija. U should be opening up ur possibilities not trimming them  undecided One question tho, Ur mum that is hell bent on you getting a Naija dude , how is she helping to bring that to fruition?  undecided She dey Naija, abi  undecided

chika98:

You live in the center for Nigerians and you haven't met someone? You also have a white man who wants you why not give him a chance?

I am just as surprised as U are. Its not as if she is living in Wyoming or Utah.

She is shutting up on the white man cos momsy says so. I think it is silly. But then thats just me.

@ Sauron

Read her posts. Something about "never had sexual intercourse with a man". Commendable I would say.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Gestapo
do you really mean you thought of coming down here to pick a worthy guy and bundle him back to the u.s. to live in your house
where's does the guy's ego fit in?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
djungle:

I am 32 years old. I am sorry, but I don't post my personal email address on a public forum like NL.

See shakara! The lady just asked for your info. If you want to get in touch then do that. What a bloody cheek!

~Sauron~:

So where are the best breed of men? America?
All those your gorilla-looking men that wear baggy jeans/FUBU trainers on their wedding day?

The best man can be found anywhere. UK isn't the source of them. Some are into fraud, others married or something ain't right. Awon Dockland boys that have nothing to show for it. I flip houses or I own a business. Yeah right! Very few of them are straight and that is very rare to find.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by daisies: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
The only person that can answer your prayers is GOD and dont even think what you are going through there is not in abundance in your mother land k, the best thing for you now is prayers, GOD is able to provide all our needs according to his riches in glory, he also has a way of entwining two hearts together even before we are born, all you have to do is pray and watch God do his thing, k?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2009
The Sly:

Only you can make it "paparazzi"
Anyway, good for you.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by humblemate(m): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
gestapo:

ok thats good, I cant relocate out of the states, I own a house here and i am settled here already, all i just need is man to enjoy my life with.

What do you currently do in NZ ?
I work for a movie production Firm ( ParkRoad Post production) NZ that produced lord of the rings, district 9, lovely bones and so on
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by gestapo(f): 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
djungle:

Gestapo, If that doesn't work just email me

djungle:

I am 32 years old. I am sorry, but I don't post my[b] personal email address[/b] on a public forum like NL.

This is why i freaking, flyin dislike some Naija dudes, you asked me to email you, and then you come up to say something else again  cry cry cry
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

See shakara! The lady just asked for your info. If you want to get in touch then do that. What a bloody cheek!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

djungle:

I am 32 years old. I am sorry, but I don't post my personal email address on a public forum like NL.
hehehehehe. . .Na wa.
Me think, You guys are gonna make a lovely couple.

Miss Fire + Doctor pepper = ??  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2009
chika98:

The best man can be found anywhere. UK isn't the source of them. Some are into fraud, others married or something ain't right. Awon Dockland boys that have nothing to show for it. I flip houses or I own a business. Yeah right! Very few of them are straight and that is very rare to find.

UK is the source.

Look at you. . . . .U came to the UK and you went to docklands?
What are you doing with the nuccas in South East?
U might as well go to Compton and generalise all the black males in America are ex-convicts or belong to Bloods/Crips.

Uche2nna:

@ Sauron
Read her posts. Something about "never had sexual intercourse with a man". Commendable I would say.

She should put herself on Ebay then.
Hymens are becoming a very scarce commodity. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

You in the UK hun? Met quite a few suspicious looking Nugors posing as business men, when I ask them what they do, they tell me they are into everything/buying/selling/IT. I know they are lying. Why lie? I like honesty, lay it out on the table.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by eldee(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2009
The Sly:

Congrats. . .Marriage is even in your book.
I need only a kid from a girl and thats about it. . . . . .
I dont mind if its gonna be on a contract basis. . . .
Get preg for moi. . .Give birth and Forck off. . .Deal completed.
What the **** is marriage?

Hehehe . . . nah, I know there'll be this person I'll like enough to spend 60 years with.
When you like sumone that much, there's no need to keep having fun.

~Sauron~:

Virgin ke?
Where did she say that?

She should come spend 2 weeks in UK.
I can guarantee her 50 suitors in the first 5 days.

I know . . . base camp should be Peckham.
And let her join the choir, then she'll prolly get a pastor grin grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2009
gestapo:

This is why i freaking, flyin dislike some Naija dudes, you asked me to email you, and then you come up to say something else again  cry cry cry

cheesy grin cheesy
*Sings Cassie - long way to go*

Wanna love me? Wanna touch me?
Think twice cause you gotta long way 2 go
Don't know howda act. . . . . bettah fall back
It's like that cause you gotta long way 2 go
It's not that deep. . . . take it easy. . . .you wanna please me?
Got a long way 2 go. . . . I'ma bad girl. . . . .You wanna get close?
Ease up cause you gotta a long way. . . .
grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by MyneWhite1(f): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2009
I wish you the best. E go happen OK?
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by TheSly: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nah, you're pretty young. You still got time to think hard abt it
Perhaps. . . .Time will tell.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

UK is the source.

Look at you. . . . .U came to the UK and you went to docklands?
What are you doing with the nuccas in South East?
U might as well go to Compton and generalise all the black males in America are ex-convicts or belong to Bloods/Crips.

She should put herself on Ebay then.
Hymens are becoming a very scarce commodity. grin grin grin grin

LOL That just made me laugh out loud. I wasn't in Docklands I just know a lot of men there aren't what they say they are.

Ebonyeyes:

You in the UK hun? Met quite a few suspicious looking Nugors posing as business men, when I ask them what they do, they tell me they are into everything/buying/selling/IT. I know they are lying. Why lie? I like honesty, lay it out on the table.

I visit often. I'm not there at the moment but will be very soon.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by djungle(m): 12:05am On Dec 23, 2009
gestapo:

I had my email address on my profile the time I sent the post.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:06am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

LOL That just made me laugh out loud. I wasn't in Docklands I just know a lot of men there aren't what they say they are.

That happens everywhere. . . . . .Men will always say this n that to get a foot in.

eldee:

I know . . . base camp should be Peckham.
And let her join the choir, then she'll prolly get a pastor grin grin

I think Gestapo should show us what she looks like before sending her to Peckham.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Uche2nna(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

LOL!!!!

Why is that suspicious? Havent u heard of the term "Jack of all trade".

Thats the way to go for the nouveau rich  cheesy
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by eldee(m): 12:08am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

I think Gestapo should show us what she looks like before sending her to Peckham.

Yeah I think so . . . get her pic, let's assess her chances.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2009
Uche2nna:

LOL!!!!

Why is that suspicious? Havent u heard of the term "Jack of all trade".

Thats the way to go for the nouveau rich  cheesy

Thing is its the yahoo, kind of rich.  grin
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by djungle(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2009
gestapo:

You seem to beattracting men with a whole lot of insecurities. Look for men that are different from what you would normally date. You might be pleasantly surprised
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

That happens everywhere. . . . . .Men will always say this n that to get a foot in.

I think the influx is waaay too high in GB!

Uche2nna:

U can go ahead and attach your email address. Just shine your eyes well well.

And please dont cancel your trip to Naija. U should be opening up your possibilities not trimming them  undecided One question tho, your mum that is hell bent on you getting a Naija dude , how is she helping to bring that to fruition?  undecided She dey Naija, abi  undecided

I am just as surprised as U are. Its not as if she is living in Wyoming or Utah.

She is shutting up on the white man cos momsy says so. I think it is silly. But then thats just me.

@ Sauron

I know those of us in the Arctic have an excuse and she hasn't got none. There are tons of Nigerians in the DMV area.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 23, 2009
Her pic is on her profile and she is an attractive lady.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by chika98: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2009
djungle:

You seem to beattracting men with a whole lot of insecurities. Look for men that are different from what you would normally date. You might be pleasantly surprised

Your attitude is a turn off. Stop playing little games and take her info or give yours and then take it offline. You are just mouthing off now.
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

Your attitude is a turn off. Stop playing little games and take her info or give yours and then take it offline. You are just mouthing off now.
My sentiments exactly, talk about kicking a horse while its down. I admire the OPs honesty and we should all try to help her not play mind games and make her feel insecure sad
Re: 2010 - The Year I Must Get An Husband Either The Devil Likes It Or Not by Sauron1: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2009
chika98:

I think the influx is waaay too high in GB!

Hehehehehe. . . . . .I still disagree.

Ebonyeyes:

Her pic is on her profile and she is an attractive lady.

Attraction is not the only thing. . . . . .What is she offering apart from attraction?
I could marry her next year if she has got $5000000000000000000 in a Swiss Bank. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

To Info Baba / Guapo, Come In ~ / If You Are Born In January Click Here Now!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.