Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married (32423 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / See What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook / Check Out This Savage Reply A Slay Queen Got On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by busar(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Tim jam village geh grin grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by 0b10010011: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2017
When did you guys straff each other and hw did it go?

That's what am interested in!
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2017
endtime dairy
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by ROBO1722: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2017
JAZZZZZZZ………TIM SORRY……ONE CHANCE

SERIOUS JOKE, BUT NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH THOUGH

SLAY QUEEN OR WHATEVER INDEED

LOL
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by RealHaute: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Lol...But CaroLyner no mumu like this nah.
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by 0kp0nku: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Very funny, clean and intelligent jokes grin grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by 0kp0nku: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
This really cracked me up grin grin grin
jeeqaa7:
Some girls be like I can't cook, my mom did not teach me, oloriburuku who thought you doggy style

grin grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by neocortex: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Sirheny007:
Her illiteracy level is very obvious despite the seeming intelligence... undecided

Illiteracy and intelligence are not opposites.
In this case, it is obvious he/she is literate.
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by abiolasogey(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2017
naughtyDiana:
OK OK OK ladies now let's get INFORMATION!! girls Don suffer sha. I'm a slay mama, not a slay queen
slay mama... kiss cheesy

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by pweshboi(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Some girls be like I can't cook, my mom did not teach me, oloriburuku who thought you doggy style

grin grin grin
LOL guy this one weak me

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 24, 2017
Slay queen

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by MightySirKay(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Help Me Ask Them.....Who Teach Them BJ, Doggy, Cowgal, Reverse Cowgal.....Girl Wey No Fit Stir Eba Dey Give Handjob.....Shoutout To All Bimbos That Call Themselve Slay Queen.....Your Matter Dey Apostle Suleiman Hand

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by kollynxofodile(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
FengChui:
Urgent Please - Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million with good engine, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

Una no go kill me for this nairaland

Na ur business before
Hahahahahaha
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by 6KID: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2017
mhizv:

nah.

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by buckwild44(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
wetin them dy slay self na dragon abi wetin...... undecided
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by jessicahardman: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2017
ALAYORMII:
WTF is slay queen??

Slay used to mean to kill someone or something

Slay means to waste their time. Don't mind them . They are simply wasting their bloody time.
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by luckygirl02(f): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2017
OMG... I haven't stopped laughing. So so funny
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by PunterTim(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Tim!
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by FengChui(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Una no go kill me for this nairaland

Na ur business before
Hahahahahaha

shocked shocked shocked
But we no carry gun follow body na
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by sheDD(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2017
A minute silence for those that don't understand
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by megareal: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Hilarious. The last one got me ROTFL... grin grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Goalnaldo(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:
Na this kind dey promote "WifeNotCook" on twitter.
I dey pity for the guy weh go enta the one chance.
true Talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Giel: 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin
the hen was looking so cute,
loooolll
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by kharyhordhe(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
uyaha:
Now Playing - Pepper them Gang by Olamide tongue tongue tongue
see your life
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by dljbd1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am not understanding. What is happening here? undecided
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Kassidy90(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Slay girls be like I can't cook,
my mom did not teach me,
oloriburuku who taught you doggy style?

grin grin grin
Or 69
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Caseless: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tim went shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday.

I'm sure I don't know how hens dress for Sunday. I never noticed back on the farm, but I found an old doll dress and its little cute shoes. I thought the hen looked really cute. When Tim saw it, he started counting to ten. Either he was really stressed because of his work, or he wanted the chicken to dance.

When I asked him what was wrong he started crying and shouting out, "Why me? Why me?"

grin grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by SuperSuave(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
chronique:
Lol. Slay queen must have been a blonde.
why do people always think blondes are dúmb? I don't get it tbh
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by southernbelle(f): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / Documentary On Nairaland---in Pictures... Season 2!! / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.