Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self (1070 Views)

[must See] Lol!! This Fan Tried To Channel Nicki Minaj And This Is The Result / Lol! This Whatsapp Chat Is The Definition Of 'savagery' / Lol..this Woman Is Not Taking Any Chances (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by AnambraDota: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Though my cousin is yet to accept the proposal but i have known the guys mission from the onset.
He is seeking her hand in marriage but i know such move is dead on arrival.
What is his source of income, just left one bible school and started acting auxiliary pastor in one redeem church.
I asked my cousin last week what is her take on the relationship, she said they barely know for just four months and the guy is fronting marriage here and there like say she is disabled.

I know why the guy is rushing here, my cousin is resourceful, she go to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana to buy all these okrika footwears, brocade, akwaaba, tie and dye, infact many things to sell in her shop around Ikeja.
She just knew the guy while she was working with Slot, she left Slot in 2015 to start her own business seeing herself through school.
Now a yolobaman will come lurking around looking for a woman with a wife material that can sew agbada.

I have asked my cousin and she confided to me the guy never touch her, i have warned her to be very kiaful of such relationship.

Tommorrow now after marrying her the shop will be liquidated, i know reasonable guys when i see one, i know scammers when i pass one. This guy is looking for where to perch inorder to catapult himself to glory.

4 Likes

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Sketchandcraft(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Meaning mod what is happening here
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by spartan117(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
AnambraDota:
Though my cousin is yet to accept the proposal but i have known the guys mission from the onset.
What is his source of income, just left one bible school and started acting auxiliary pastor in one redeem church.
I asked my cousin last week what is her take on the relationship, she said they barely know for just four months and the guy is fronting marriage here and there like say she is disabled.

I know why the guy is rushing here, my cousin is resourceful, she go to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana to buy all these okrika footwears, brocade, akwaaba, tie and dye, infact many things to sell in her shop around Ikeja.
She just knew the guy while she was working with Slot, she left Slot in 2015 to start her own business seeing herself through school.
Now a yolobaman will come lurking around looking for a woman with a wife material that can sew agbada.

I have asked my cousin and she confided to me the guy never touch her, i have warned her to be very kiaful of such relationship.

Tommorrow now after marrying her the shop will be liquidated, i know reasonable guys when i see one, i know scammers when i pass one. This guy is looking for where to perch inorder to catapult himself to glory.

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by ademasta(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just tell your cousin to not marry then... Or better still, look for Dangote or Otedola's son.

Oshisko! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by AgentCocoa: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
AnambraDota:

You are even lucky the guy is not running around in the sun shouting 'Owomida.' cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by ZZ22: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol how will your cousin feel waking up to oblong skull by her side every morning
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by LAFO: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why are you particular about yoloba?

1 Like

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
You don't know whether God sent him to give her breakthrough in her okrika business.
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by maxxx(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bros do not judge the guy cos he doesn't have anything now,nobody knows tomorrow. If you say the guys character is not good,that's OK but to judge him based on his material possessions now is a big mistake.
Above all have the happiness of your sister in mind in the sojourn called marriage. My two kobo.
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by sEGXY2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
You fucking denigrate, so you had to include his tribe in your rants why not face your business and stop poking your nose in other people's business

1 Like

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by doublewisdom: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
AnambraDota:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Still searching for the sense in this tale undecided

1 Like

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ode undecided

©YBR
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by WhiteKettle(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
AnambraDota:

What does an auxillary pastor do?
Does the nature of the pastorhood gives him time to engage in something else, say a business?
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by cocaineaddict(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
sEGXY2:
You fucking denigrate, so you had to include his tribe in your rants why not face your business and stop poking your nose in other people's business
you're mad. So if she sees her sister stepping foot in danger in the form of one lazy yoloba dude, she should just fold her arms and watch as the fire consumes her?. Get this into your blocked, cone-shaped skull, your people are lazy, gold diggers, opportunists and dirty parasites

2 Likes

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
You mean those okrika footwear seller with bearbear, yam leg, hairy chest and muscle body... phew... that Yoloba guy has got no taste in a lady...An osu for that matter. *vomits*
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by buffalowings: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
op hasn't taken her medicine

na otapiapia
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Still searching for the sense in this tale undecided

Na there u go grow grey hair.
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Freiden:

Na there u go grow grey hair.
Bottom-line: No sense therein, Right?

1 Like

Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Bottom-line: No sense therein, Right?

Exactly!

Post naa kow mu opolo wa.
Re: Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self by sEGXY2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:

you're mad. So if she sees her sister stepping foot in danger in the form of one lazy yoloba dude, she should just fold her arms and watch as the fire consumes her?. Get this into your blocked, cone-shaped skull, your people are lazy, gold diggers, opportunists and dirty parasites
OK!

(1) (Reply)

Weird Creature That Changes From Human To Animal Captured In Ghana (photos) / Oh Nooooooo...not again! / My Life At Thirty (18+) - Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.