Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) (712 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by sixtuschimere: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
According to controversial Zambia-based Nigerian pastor, Andrew Ejimadu,popularly called Prophet SEER,his followers are receiving strange money, after his prophecy.

Do you believe him?

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/controversial-zambia-based-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by Lucy001(f): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
pastor grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by Sleekydee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Iyam yet to Receive embarassed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by SUPOL(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Me I no understand dis one
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by Nne5: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Issssorait
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by LAFO: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Which kind thing be this?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by Etzakoos(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
God Save Us From This Ritualist Claiming Himself Pastor
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by princemillla(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Me I no come understanding again......

How can money fly from the floor to one's account... No wonder the world is going back to its earlier creature.

Woli eke Woli worrio
Re: Nigerian Pastor Prays Money Into The Account Of His Church Members(photos) by sEGXY2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Religion is Africa's bane

(1) (Reply)

People Power Defeats ‘death Sentence’ Water Bill In Nigeria — But The Fight Isn’ / Lagos @ 50- Bode George As A Lagos Success Story Model- Is This Right? / immigration stop vehicle in asaba coming into nigeria from biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.