Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7891 Views)

To Fûck Hairy Toto Dey Hungry Me Dis Nite / Vertigo / Women Dress tears Open While Trying To Twerk On Live Tv (video And Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
Ahh! na me be the Financial Secretary of All Small Diiiicks Association of Africa. (ASDAA). Whenever we have a meeting they'll submit all their diiicks to me and when next we have another meeting I'll give it back to them.

Watching your weight? Hmm! Sounds good. Oya reduce o so dat when we do tin I fit carry you easily and turn you to ant impossible possible wey I like. Just iemagine how crazy it's gon' be. Two crazy people. But I be virgin so I no go do. I'm keeping it for my future wife. I no want make you spoil me.
Chai! You want to spoil me.
Re: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
Hahaha. Thanks for the compliment my brother. grin
lol, i still get one of your pic...lol you see say your brain de really shake

Re: by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: by Amarabae(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
EIGHT

Right now, I don’t think I can even compose a proper spoken English with good diction and accentuation. At the moment, I’m done pleasing people. Step on my way, and I’ll pull the trigger. I have learned my lessons.

Men and women, don’t let anyone drain you or your energy and happiness. Right now, I live a life of ‘I DON’T GIVE A FÛCK AND DON’T FÛCK WITH ME IF YOU’RE FÛCKING TRYING TO DISCOURAGE ME FROM WHAT I’M FÛCKING TRYING TO FÛCKING DO IN LIFE.’

I fûcking like Mr. FvckShiT, because he says his fûcking mind and doesn’t fûcking care. I hope I have not stolen your fûcking style. Abi na doggy style self.

I don’t censor any fûcking shît like Nairaland. I fûcking like L0velyn’s cleavage and I ain’t f fûcking gonna hide it, but I don’t like it anymore, now I’m fûcking liking Amarabae’s cleavage, but I heard she’s fûcking married and I fûcking don’t like any cleavage anymore.

If you’re a lady or a man and you’re fûcking married, please leave Romance section for us the unfûcking single guyz and galz.
So, I’m fûcking done with motherûckers who fûcked me up with their fûcking gossip. FvckShiT, I think I’m fûcking gonna reinvent your fûcking style in a 3D format. It seems you’re still using it in 2D.

Typing…
oya come and chase me away, mr singleman, go and marry.
Re: by Incognito101: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
WOMEN, DRESS, BIG DICK, OLOSHO, BOOK, STORY, ADVICE FÛCK THIS SHîT [PICTURE]

This post carry plenty wings, plenty lessons and plenty whatever. A copy of the PDF version has been uploaded on 4shared.com in case you want to download it for future read. It's a 15 page book or article. Sadly, it sounds a little long to some people, but it's honest, nasty and informative.

Let's get started

typing...

Link to download the ebook please
Re: by metallisc(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The word "BIG DICCK" sounds really sexy wink

I dunno y tho grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: by metallisc(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
Ahh! I don laugh taya. Guy you wicked o!

Re: by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:

Me I like snatching other people's girlfriend o! If men no want work on themselves, we wey dey alway dey awake all nights dey jump from one good website to another or from one educative YouTube videos to another just to improve ourselves. At least we suppose help them service their women well. Lol. I no even know how to fucccck self. See as I dey talk. My apologies grin grin grin

Bumbae1, we need to talk no mind REIIGN he's the baddest guy on NL I no want make in break your special heart. In don break plenty girls heart. I read for newspaper.
Lol let me see that news paper .. send that ting again men just send the whole ting quickly make i holla later
Re: by Amarabae(f): 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
Hahaha! I want make your rich husband employ me make I dey sweep your kitchen for 50k. When in go work I go come mop your room for free. cheesy cheesy
lwkmd. chai. The other room is made for 2hours men, not for the 5mins I.T students.
Re: by REIIGN(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:

Me I like snatching other people's girlfriend o! If men no want work on themselves, we wey dey alway dey awake all nights dey jump from one good website to another or from one educative YouTube videos to another just to improve ourselves. At least we suppose help them service their women well. Lol. I no even know how to fucccck self. See as I dey talk. My apologies grin grin grin

Bumbae1, we need to talk no mind REIIGN he's the baddest guy on NL I no want make in break your special heart. In don break plenty girls heart. I read for newspaper.

LOL, na my boo of laive be that o! My ride or die, I'd rather break my own heart than break her's tongue

Anyway, you're a great author and I see you going places with this crazily amazing mind you've got. Keep up the good work. smiley
Re: by jakandeola(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
lwkmd. chai. The other room is made for 2hours men, not for the 5mins I.T students.
hahahahah ur hubby is action man
Re: by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL, na my boo of laive be that o! My ride or die, I'd rather break my own heart than break her's tongue

Anyway, you're a great author and I see you going places with this crazily amazing mind you've got. Keep up the good work. smiley

Wahoo see this love ehh
Too sweet kiss blushing purple over here grin
Re: by REIIGN(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wahoo see this love ehh Too sweet kiss blushing purple over here grin
kisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: by gozie85(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls i love that dick part.......could u send me d solution in my mail......chigozieinnocent86@gmail.com thanks
Re: by AyamStarch: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
I wan reach 11 inches, my mail is starchestboi@gmail.com
Re: by tollyboy5(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:

haba this one funny o! if punch then its rumour abi which paper again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Mykelpato(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin cool buh thi caption ehn
Re: by itiswellandwell: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
Hahaha! I want make your rich husband employ me make I dey sweep your kitchen for 50k. When in go work I go come mop your room for free. cheesy cheesy

Boss, Hope you are good. Pls, I need to ask you something. Abeg, let me send you PM.
Re: by funstufz: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oya, e-mail me sharperly the book and your free guide on longy and thicky dickman...
Send to: nushyte@yahoo.co.uk

await the testimony soon...
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:

Interesting grin
Re: by larabae13(f): 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
iLegend:
That's exactly what I'm saying. You're a naughty bad girl with good attitude. I kinda dig it. I'v already bought you a wedding gown, but I'm gonna give it to another girl. She's on Nairaland. Are you ready for thre3some?
if your tv is showing three channels at the same time shey u go like am? undecided

How are you? kiss
Re: by Divay22(f): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lemme mark register first
Re: by Divay22(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do let us know when it's out...for now lemme keep myself busy grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rubbish
Re: by KingOfThePay(m): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Good Stuff. Now, just go on and monetize your brilliance.
Re: by joey150(m): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2017
This guy don come again grin
Re: by itiswellandwell: 4:22am On Mar 24, 2017
iLegend:

I sent you a PM boss. Wanna ask you something. Will appreciate your response. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.