Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! (7948 Views)

Here Are Screenshots That %99 Of Girls Are Liars, Pretenders And Hypocrites / Photos of Chidinma Okeke 2nd Caught Red handed With Cucumber. / If You Caught One Of Your Parents Cheating What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
She always tell me she's seeing her period whenever she comes to my house and I'll tell her to remove her panties to check whether its true or Not...But Today, God catch her papa, she told me the same story and she removed her pant as usual for me to check..As I was checking, Lo and Behold, guess what I saw?.She used a CloseUp toothpaste to rub her pad! undecided..If I hear say I gree!!.you should know what happened next!

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Viktoh(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by falconey(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let the bashing begin!!!!
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Enegod(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
so, you raped her! smh

9 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
so u forcefully had sex with her a.k.a rapee! and u are here happy, even opening thread about it. I don't blame her for lying to u, since its hard to keep it in ur pants. mtchew

9 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Enegod:
so, you raped her! smh
Raped!?...e be like say you no knw how much I don spend..the money wey i spent today sef...of which I don' dey chop lies since!!

I just told her " You know say God don catch you" and she didn't argue with me!
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so u forcefully had sex with her a.k.a rapee! and u are here happy, even opening thread about it. I don't blame her for lying to u, since its hard to keep it in ur pants. mtchew
*gives her a pair of glasses*..umbee! Read the post again..You see any word like rape here?

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by mperoakeem(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lolz... Are u kidding me?
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by falconey(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

*gives her a pair of glasses*..umbee! Read the post again..You see any word like rape here?
lwkm.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by godsamist: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
The author of your life and the creator of this wide world is saying to you and everyone of you still living in careless to repent for God's kingdom is at hand!
A thousands years to man is but a day to God,let's stop playing with His patience!

13 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
sharp guy,everyday for thief and one day for the owner cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
godsamist:
The author of your life and the creator of this wide world is saying to you and everyone of you still living in careless to repent for God's kingdom is at hand!
A thousands years to man is but a day to God,let's stop playing with His patience!
Pastor Aderupoko..Thank you sir undecided
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
And Why the Bleep would she use a paste to fake menstruation?

Everyday for the thief.....
EroticAngelina:
If you ain't ready for sex then don't date a guy who is.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
sharp guy,everyday for thief and one day for the owner cheesy
God go bless you my dear!..you just said the words I needed to hear!...Your head is Valid
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by blackpanther25(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
That is so disgusting. Why would any man want to see that. What if she was really having her periods undecided
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
And Why the Bleep would she use a paste to fake menstruation?

Everyday for the thief.....If you ain't ready for sex then don't date a guy who is.
Imagine!..so I've been chopping her lies ever since!..Upon the chicken n chips and sharwama everyday, she no wan make I reach canal land!..
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
What a fake ass story undecided

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by falconey(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
blackpanther25:
That is so disgusting. Why would any man want to see that. What if she was really having her periods undecided
KONJI can make a man do some absurd and irritating things.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
ivyy:
What a fake ass story undecided
F*ck off this thread b!***... I need you to come my house with this una stupid strategy and you'll see whether its a fake ass story or Not

If you like, use blood tonic rub your pad..I'll know!..try me
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
ur story sounds untrue but if truly a lady could open her pants for a guy to see, she has consented to sex n dat could not be classified has rape in some cases.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Ctemi(f): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
@profojah, God is watching u.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Exponental:
ur story sounds untrue but if truly a lady could open her pants for a guy to see, she has consented to sex n dat could not be classified has rape in some cases.
K
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP but paste is supposed to be minty and that would burn a woman's privates if applied.
Ladies am I correct?

Just saying.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
OP but paste is supposed to be minty and that would burn a woman's privates if applied.
Ladies am I correct?

Just saying.
I'm not a medical doctor, neither I'm a lady

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ctemi:
@profojah, God is watching u.
Ctemi...lol cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by mizkeleke(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
#Busted#. cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

God go bless you my dear!..you just said the words I needed to hear!...Your head is Valid
cheesy go guy!!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by jworos(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
She wan chop but she no wan give you...
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by 3Cees: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brandnew2:
Ladies am I correct?

Just saying.
You're right. op is a big fat attention seeking liar.
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by DrAify(f): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blatant lie

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
DrAify:
Blatant lie
Dr....

K
Re: Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! by ivyy(f): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
profojah:

F*ck off this thread b!***... I need you to come my house with this una stupid strategy and you'll see whether its a fake ass story or Not

If you like, use blood tonic rub your pad..I'll know!..try me
Your foolishnes is appalling
Only a starved dirty dog goes snifing a paded panties
Dullard think of better stories to come up with no sane girl wld wear on a toothpasted pad . Have seen alota st*upid but your level of st*upidty is wowing shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / •°Girls Who Like Giving Blöwjobs, Why?•° / The Worst Invention Ever Made Against Women (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.