Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review (35960 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by jeamie(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
henrydadon:

so you cant smell the sarcasm from a mile away
grin
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by mikkypel(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
kayceeD2:
How much is the price?

Then again ur question weak me

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by lukstar: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
D spec could hav been nice if it has like 4000mah and also 32gb internal memory…. Still enjoying my infinix hot note pro wink

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by BossDanniee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alhaji Tekno
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Ndlistic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Did the phone come with finger print
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Bluffly: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
sarcasticdude:
But why is it dat phones with high-end cameras and cpu tend to have a low battery capacity.....imagine 16mp front+back 2.0ghz and 3200mah
Marketing strategy, so that other products won't go extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by kayceeD2(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
mikkypel:

Then again ur question weak me
No weak OK coz I wan buy am

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Elnino4ladies: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice phone with poor battery

My J8 is better
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by lordfalcao(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Gionee s6s beats this phone hands down...
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by thunderbabs: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ola2004:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zrsDRhnBo

Yoruba woman describes how men should nack their pregnant wives with her sex enhancement products....she suggests doggy style and demonstrates it. By nack you should know that I mean fu**ck

Alllaaaaaahuuuuu, i nid to test her medicine....awon jedi aye cheesy
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by johnstar(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
lukstar:
D spec could hav been nice if it has like 4000mah and also 32gb internal memory…. Still enjoying my infinix hot note pro wink

I dey find dat hot note pro, dm stil dey sell d new one? Or hw much I fit get used?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by ibolomo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
eleojo23:
After all these nice specs, they decided to ruin it with this low battery capacity. sad

I am yet to see a perfect phone.
try infinix hot 4 pro and thank me later
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by jaymichael(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
Gionee s6s beats this phone hands down...
Na wao see disrespect, Why you go put Gionee and tecno on the same sentence. All these tecno and infinix na advanced plastic toys. I am not happy happy "upgrading" my gionee m3 mini to this infinix hot 4. I miss my m3 mini abeg. I should have gone for m5 mini or this f103 pro or something. I have used tecno phantom, two gionee and now infinix hot 4. Gionee exudes quality infinix and tecno can't match.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Johnsown1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
See phones, will they call haven with it

Check my signatures for ur land purchase in Enugu
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Lancasterguy: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
The same old techno phones.There is nothing special about this model that has not been produced before.just another way of collecting more money.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
sosiq:
how much oooo

Somewhere between 70 and 120k.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kelvin1971:
Techno products are useless because the w4 I'm using is not functioning well

Did you expect it to function like samsung s7..?
Abeq come crawl pass Under ma ass.
Person go buy something with small cash n xpect it to run like a big cash device, why not buy their phantom.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by lakefist(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
beetech1:
2GB RAM + 16GB ROM = POO angry angry angry
That's the only blemish. Won't the front camera also get smoggy when the phone is pressed to the ear for calls?

Notin will satisfy Nigerians..even if they came up with 10gb ram and 10mah battery they will still complain.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by henry007(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by GMan650(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kelklein:
Their score = 6 1/2 /10

Body build... Metal....1/2? Were you expecting diamond or platinum?

You even missed out on an important feature...... the processor(Snapdragon is still the best)
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by lakefist(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
GMan650:

You even missed out on an important feature...... the processor(Snapdragon is still the best)

You have time ooo..Naturally they will find fault to hold onto.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by soath(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
jeamie:

next 5 years

Samsung to tecno

Poverty stricken fellow grin
What makes you think so? I use Samsung S3 and I love it. Its no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by GMan650(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
lakefist:

You have time ooo..Naturally they will find fault to hold onto.

Lol
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
any phone with battery capacity that's less than 4000mah is a no no.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Flintstone06(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
eleojo23:
After all these nice specs, they decided to ruin it with this low battery capacity. sad

Try gionee m6 marathon
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by kateskitty(f): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
My HTC M8 still one of the best designed phones ever, Tecno try but it's not for me.

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by ZAWs: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
eleojo23:

Funny stuff.
Although I'm not a fan of Tecno, but 3200mah is fair enough.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Opakan2: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
it's still a Chinco phone regardless

It's when you get hold of one you'll discover it's trash. Just mass production for the masses, nothing more
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Flintstone06(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
jaymichael:
Na wao see disrespect, Why you go put Gionee and tecno on the same sentence. All these tecno and infinix na advanced plastic toys. I am not happy happy "upgrading" my gionee m3 mini to this infinix hot 4. I miss my m3 mini abeg. I should have gone for m5 mini or this f103 pro or something. I have used tecno phantom, two gionee and now infinix hot 4. Gionee exudes quality infinix and tecno can't match.

My gionee m6 grin grin grin at your comment
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Orator2383:
Tecno Mobile has officially launched the Camon CX today in Kenya. Check the Official Specs and Unboxing Video Below.

Tecco Camon Cx Unboxing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxnYJob_o-w

Tecno Camon CX Specs

Body Build: Metal
Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat with HiOS
Network: 2G/3G/4G
Screen Size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels Full HD
Display: 2.5D display with Gorilla Glass 3
Weight: 140g
SIM: Dual Micro SIM
Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core (Helio P10)
GPU: Mali 860 GPU
Front Camera: Front: 16MP with flash
Back Camera: Dual back 16MP with LED flash
Memory: 16GBROM Expandable via MICRO SD up to 128GB
RAM: 2GB
Connectivity: GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
Battery Capacity: 3200mAh battery; 9V/2A fast charging
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass Sensor, Temperature sensor, Hall sensor
Fingerprint: Yes

Are you going to come back with another review? I want to really know if it really lives up to the hype.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Kelklein(m): 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
GMan650:

That shouldn't even get any score at all.

There's nothing special about a metal body.

My little cousin's itel 1507 (a 0.5G RAM phone) has a metal body.

So you see ...I was even generous with that score grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To? / Must Have Apps For Android Phone User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.