Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review (35982 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nice review. I would have loved a 3GB RAM
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Behankey(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Norman4real:

Personally i think 16GB is OK but the problem tecno did with C9 is that the memory card couldn't be used as a primary storage for downloads and app data. If that issue was corrected with cx then i dont mind the limited storage, since i have a card.
This issue is not a Tecno issue. All devices with android 6.0 can't save files on SD card. Except you format the card as internal storage to merge the storage space. I think the Camon CX is nice too although they could have done better.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Freelancerx: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
tutudesz:
We are only interested in the price!
It currently sells for 70k on Jumia.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by scarycuteface(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2017
funmyade:
Nice review. I would have loved a 3GB RAM
Same here. But it's still a good device nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Norman4real(m): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Behankey:
This issue is not a Tecno issue. All devices with android 6.0 can't save files on SD card. Except you format the card as internal storage to merge the storage space. I think the Camon CX is nice too although they could have done better.
tecno doesn't have the option to format as internal storage.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by henry007(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

Like/Subscribe if you love it.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Astutechris(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2017
Great unboxing video. Tecno really did well with this device, especially in the camera category.

https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/tecno-camon-cx/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones / Must Have Apps For Android Phone User / Where Do Things Deleted On Phones Go To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.