Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) (26082 Views)

19 Men Arrested As Land Grabbers Deny Story, Say They Are Construction Workers / How The 3 Storey Building Collapsed In Ibadan — Construction Workers / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by Freelancer19goec: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
So many factors may have resulted to the collapse. But I think No1 thing to point at is the lack of cost adviser before touching others such as poor materials, inexperienced engineers, etc. Most client direct their works to the engineers called "Brother". it's good to help your brother but at least weigh his capabilities n experience.
so many structural designs are either over reinforced or under-reinforced. We still use the old tactics of Engr. B used 150 c/c on 3 Storey building n I can use same on my 3 Storey building. Span differs n require a definite number of reinforcement. Architects do just drawings, structural engineers do the structural analysis n design it to take up the load.
To save money this days clients go to pick Engrs that built a bungalow for Mr. A at d village which looks superb to come build a decked duplex. God save us all.
I'm glad there was no casualties n thanks to God.
God bless our hand works. GOEC
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by Stevochiri: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
hysteriabox:

Lol. "Looking at the building" you came up with all these deductions..? I wonder what you ll deduce when you actually go to the site n run forensics. Lol
for your eye is complicated, becos you can not give any report As novice you are..
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2017
Stevochiri:
for your eye is complicated, becos you can not give any report As novice you are..

Eww!
Bros sorry o
Dint know you ll stoop to walk the road of insults
Very gentlemanly of you

You saw the problem b4 you went any close...that sounds like a compliment. But obviously you read different.
No vex ko
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
-
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by Stevochiri: 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
hysteriabox:

Eww!
Bros sorry o
Dint know you ll stoop to walk the road of insults
Very gentlemanly of you

You saw the problem b4 you went any close...that sounds like a compliment. But obviously you read different.
No vex ko
i no de vex guy,
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by delishpot: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerian builers mixing spit with cand to mould block
Re: 2-Storey Building Collapses In Enugu, Construction Workers Escape Death (Photos) by eazyway212: 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

!!PROMO!! We Sell Fitted Kitchen FREE Kitchen Cabinet DESIGN !!! Picture speaks / Fashola Tells Landlords To Collect Rents In Arrears / Lagos Govt Begins Demolition Of Distressed Buildings In Ebute-Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.