Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (165098 Views)

Lyrics: 2face – Jeje / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2006
And by the way a huge part of Tuface's success has come from the work input of his record label and their ability to promote him as an artist.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2006
uhonmora:

Lol. Na wa o. Radiant do you know how much a record label and marketing can do to an artist? Personally, I think 2Face is better but we shouldnt write off faze because he's not won the biggest awards, or because he's not as popular as 2Face. A lot of things determine the Success of an artist.

Uncle Mora, i ain't writin off faze but i hate when people don't admit the truth in dis life. People are only lookin for a way to tear down a person's career u know. does anyone even know how 2face got "there"? and now everyone thinks he's feelin all kool with himself.y won't he feel? we all know how the "runs" in Nigeria is.Nigeria is tough and only the tough ones can make it. All the insults and humiliations he musta gone thru   sad It ain't easy abeg so let him enjoy the fruits of his labor.He's made Nigeria proud and I'm proud of him. If I'm not wrong, I think 2face is the only Nigerian artist to win such an award. people like eedris na only fight dem sabi.you think that kinda attitude will take him anywhere? he can only plz his razz alaye fans duhhhhhh shocked 2face carry go jo  cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2006
uhonmora:

And by the way a huge part of Tuface's success has come from the work input of his record label and their ability to promote him as an artist.

Mora can i ask u sumin? why do artists sign up with a record label? did anyone tell you that artists do it all alone. even all 'em celebrities, they're a 50% product of their record label so what u on 'bout? The reason why they sign you is because they see the potentials in you and they bring the best outta you.their job is to bring the best outta you and promote you if you didn't know that. helloooo!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
Concerning your last post, what exactly is the point you made radiant and how does it differ from my last post?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2006
uhonmora:

Concerning your last post, what exactly is the point you made radiant and how does it differ from my last post?

I believe we're sayin the same thing. Was just tring to explain better .does dat make u happy? grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 1:03am On Apr 07, 2006
Just got the song from my half Ugandan quarter fijian quartar chinese friend, but I'm sick of the song now if he doens't make a new song that is a billion times more popular soon maybe he just can't cope with the pressures of the music industry. He should know the fans come first. I don't wanna hear that It takes time crap, The fans come first cool cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by nike4luv(f): 1:12am On Apr 07, 2006
oh boy! dats confusing grin

dblock:

Just got the song from my half Ugandan quarter fijian quartar chinese friend, but I'm sick of the song now if he doens't make a new song that is a billion times more popular soon maybe he just can't cope with the pressures of the music industry. He should know the fans come first. I don't want to hear that It takes time crap, The fans come first cool cool

he gat other songs, many cool ones
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Zino(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2006
Bleep u seun! We still know it's you even if you changed your name to the noise-maker! Go yank on your2 inched stylus for a change and let freedom of speech reign in this here site! You 23 year old gay!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Bishop4u(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2006
2face is a star Nigeria can ever talk of, i mean, anytime i listen to his music i always go cracy, the guy is wonderful.

U can also talk of olufunmi, but u can't compare 1 to 3 haha.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2006
i lobe that song

i would listen to that song from morning till night
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by gelelage(f): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2006
grin I LUV 2FACE IDIBIA ESPCIALLY HIZ SNG 'aFrIcAn qUeEN', wink

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by eveseh(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2006
i ,ove that song,
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by deniece(f): 2:02am On May 09, 2006
2face is my baby, we gonna get married sumday, and im his african queen.love u 2face[flash=200,200][/flash] cheesy[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Beazy1(m): 4:02am On May 14, 2006
2face has something to tell you

www.africanallstars.com
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by deniece(f): 4:54am On May 14, 2006
i went on there but itz not workin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by sade511(f): 5:20am On May 14, 2006
He finally got a working website. . . . lets give him a clap.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by thevoice1: 4:52pm On May 14, 2006
is the jungle bunny performing at this event ?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by finewine: 1:35am On May 16, 2006
what about psqaure, are they performing?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Beazy1(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2006
oh no this is not his personal website, its just the website set up for the May 27th african all-star concert in Baltimore, MD, a very huge special guest comin through as well!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by leilly: 2:12am On May 26, 2006
ohh my good God, this brother man is talented,  All my life i have never felt this much appreciated as an African Lady. its  as tho it was sang 4 me  and me alone smiley.  good lyrics

traa
xox
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by deniece(f): 9:30pm On May 31, 2006
my boyfrend singz that song 2 me all the time.

this is him(boyfriend)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dachosen1(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2006
this song is wack. i'm juss kiddin. it's wats poppin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by deniece(f): 9:31pm On May 31, 2006
this is me

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dachosen1(f): 9:34pm On May 31, 2006
yea we kno. u pasted the pic in like almost every forum. thanx for blessin the forum with your beauty
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by mochafella(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2006
dachosen1:

yea we kno. u pated the pic in like almost every forum.

grin grin grin grin. LMAO. I don die.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dachosen1(f): 9:38pm On May 31, 2006
lol. but it's true
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by deniece(f): 10:18pm On May 31, 2006
u welcum.

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by InIEMPRESS: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2006
Greeting! I know that "munyemo" (from African Queen) means "my only wife" but would anyone happen to know what "my only husband" means Please HELP! =) Thanks!!!!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Zinedine: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hiya smiley

Does anyone has the chords or the notes of "African Queen"
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by efe37(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2006
i love 2face Africa Queen i wish he can come and play at my wedding
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by mikey4u(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2006
dont worry i will sing 4 u wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by mikey4u(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2006
babe u kno wat im gonna sing dat song de african queen in spanich 4u   wink u dig kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.