Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) (51688 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Chief Security Officer Murdered In Calabar, Cross River State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by stamapro(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
TinaAnita:
Sometimes it's safer to remain single
hmm I dnt think so my friend. It is an unfortunate case
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by TinaAnita(f): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
stamapro:
hmm I dnt think so my friend. It is an unfortunate case

The likes of you prefers to stick with an abusive partner and be killed than to walk away and remain single. I'm not surprised
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by stamapro(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
TinaAnita:

The likes of you prefers to stick with an abusive partner and be killed than to walk away and remain single. I'm not surprised
hmm dats jst a figment of ur imagination,cos u dnt knw me n wat am capable of.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2017
She is not ready to marry but she ready to play common game. Islam teaching is right to avoid trouble.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Yusufmanusman(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
She is not ready to marry but she ready to play common game. Islam teaching is right to avoid trouble. I end here. Play love in the grave yard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. / Police To Gimba Kakanda: I Will Waste You And Nobody Can Do Anything To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.