Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Wrong Step I Took In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wrong Step I Took In Love (612 Views)

I Took Tramadoll For Hard Sex And Dis Happened (pic) / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wrong Step I Took In Love by sandra135ggg: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do you want to win big with bet9ja, surebet, NairaBet today? Then click or visit this Facebook page link here ==>> www.fb.com/Nairalandpost/ for free fixed games

With a bleeding heart i write this as i have taken this bold step to open a thread for this pls i know he is reading or will read it everything is over from my heart i have set you free never ever you come to my life again.

Wen i met you i thought i have found love i thought everything was true but it was a lie the begining of my sorrow pain and agony daily a i tink of was how to make you happy all u thought of was how to fustrate me

This is real nd im typing with agony nd tears.

I met you but i was below ur standard all u send to me is ur frnds while u make an excuse dat since im dating your friend you will sleep with my frnds

You always want to eat your cake and have it

Do you want to win big with bet9ja, surebet, NairaBet today? Then click or visit this Facebook page link here ==>> www.fb.com/Nairalandpost/ for free fixed games
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is serious
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love by megareal: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Doxie69:
This is serious

Ah tells u.

Op, kwantinu.

(1) (Reply)

Between A Twitter User And A Girl He Took Out In Ibadan, Oyo State / Can You Forgive A Sister Who Snatched Your Man? / Unbelievable!!! Girl Shows Up For Prom In Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.