Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim (36647 Views)

Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dem don burst baba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino my man!!
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by kbams241: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by YonkijiSappo: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
HA!!!!!!
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nathan2016: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:

Agreed...but if naa PDP, would they have exposed him? Dem go carpet am...

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by gurunlocker: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
All this noise will stop next week...
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by tribalistseun: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
What Time is Nigeria match with Senegal, that is what i am interested in
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by jojomario(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm....DINO goes to school[color=#990000][/color]
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
watching in 3D...
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by botad(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
You must be from that part of the county! Na una still dey wail for Buhari certificate!

Amarabae:
APC is a party filled with fraudsters and scammers. Imagine an APC Senator.
Are we suprised? Buhari could not provide his waec, when he was confronted, what did he do?
He went and hired SANs just to covers his certificate scam.
Shame.

4 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by tribalistseun: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
sarrki:
Dino if you think walking on Bourdillon makes you a mega star

coz enemies of state were hailing you then

please we want you to go there again

chest beating again? Na wa o
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
This is called school and not all these glorified secondary schools we call high institutions in nija...imagine just within few hours, they checked their database and confirmed...but ABU is still struggling with their records...SMH...all na thief..pretty sure that guy dey parade fake and crooked result..

I am very sure ABU exams and record / Geography department is expecting bribe from Dino before the announcement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by sorry1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
look at people driving the affairs of this nation!!! I'm not a Nigerian anymore!

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by legendary16(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
first it was Kemen then Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleiman and then oge okoye and now controversial Senator "Dino Melaye"
Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by gbishman: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
This man should be given an award of excellence for completing a 4year course in 8years. I hail o

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Fessy09(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
ah ahhhhhh na wa o.... make dem dis SR ppl chill too na ,na the one wey Dino go increase their fine from 5bn them d look for
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by loomer: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oya him no go sch we don hear. I beg make we discuss how we wan make naija great again jare
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Flexherbal(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
This is called school and not all these glorified secondary schools we call high institutions in nija...imagine just within few hours, they checked their database and confirmed...but ABU is still struggling with their records...SMH...all na thief..pretty sure that guy dey parade fake and crooked result..
There should be a penalty for that. If it is true.
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by ucheo: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
We won't comment ooo. These matter is a court matter now. Just like Ali and SSG, Sahara reporters please leave us oo before they will involve us wey be authentic citizens. Lol
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by oladoja1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Are we suprised? Buhari could not provide his waec, when he was confronted, what did he do?
Shame.
is Malaye in Apc

2 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Men and lies. Tufia!!!
Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Elnino4ladies: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol

Mess with Sahara reporters at your own peril

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Bollinger(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
It doesn't matter if he lied or not. Nigerians are just too hungry to care. Even if definitive prove is brought, Nigerians will still turn a blind eye to it. The question will be; Can he settle?

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Aragon: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Somebody here on Nairaland once said, don't go to WAR with Sahara Reporters cos you will loose. Dino's best bet was to shut his mouth, but I guess that is too difficult for him..... At 43 without any known business he flaunts Cars worth over 100 million yet he has the guts to speak about corruption. After this, I hope SR goes after his source of wealth

9 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Donbosco46: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sahara reporters can go any length to prove him wrong I trust them like mad. The reason is simple since the senator has sue them 5m. They will go to the moon to expose this man I rest my case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by ngmgeek(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is not looking good for the loud mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
topsam1:
Believe me if you can, ABU is not struggling with any records. They just don't want to expose Dino Melaye. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by abdulaz: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
I am not surprised though, most of our politicians parade falsified certificates and qualifications.

1 Like

Re: London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim by Sanchez01: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Shame.
He was a PDP member before prostituting to the APC. It is high time we saw beyond party lines. The PDP is no different from the APC in any way, and no matter how much you try to show one is uglier than the other, the more you advertise yourself to being a tool for crazy old men to use and eventually become an object of ridicule. Nigerian political parties are not worth it in any way.

SR is surely the last media house to tussle with. They will strip Dino to nothing. These guys are the wiki leaks we never had.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.