Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) (49333 Views)

Mayorkun: "A Compliment From A Girl Doesn't Give You A Free Pass To Sex" / Davido Buys Rolex For All His Crew Members As He Celebrates His 25th Birthday / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by iamnicer: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
wink
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Not my business
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Edix85: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
freshness2020:
Nice one.
I hope he won't brag about it when mayorkun decides to part ways.
Bro u are right oh...Davido is very childish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by tolam4skywd(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why mayorkun con do hand like that??
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Christafarian:
Guy, upon say you be my namesake, you dey fuk up. Say something, even if na only u e make sense to.

Na wa oooo. Na fight? grin
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Not enough davido a car Gift would have been more cozy u know
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
eph123:
"Your"

Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by eph123(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Reset your own first tongue
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
What's so special about Rolex watch? I can't even tell the difference between watches, All I care about is the time it tells, Goodnight.
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by turenshi(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Welcome to rolly gang.. lol so it means Mayorkun has never won rolex his whole life? na wa for Davido
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Justwiz4(m): 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
mayorkun is not shining na, i cant see his lights
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
A friend that can't buy you a rolex, is that one a friend? Joking guys cheesy don't come for me grin
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by kenoz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
If only Davido can use the money and con..Dom. Deadbeat baby daddy. Ashiii. grin
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by hollamat(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ago #500 davido wicked oooo him give omo Iya eleko ago #500

I won't talk I go just mind my business

I hand it over to the guy below me
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by hollamat(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ago #500 davido wicked oooo him give omo Iya eleko ago #500

I won't talk I go just mind my business

I hand it over to the guy below me
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why is he holding a hair brush
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Christafarian(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sirmuel1:

Na wa oooo. Na fight? grin
Na serious fight. How u go dey book space anyhow, as if na land.
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good one from OBO himself...... More music from the stable of HKN Gang! Mayorkun omo Iya Eleko wagbayi ju owo lo. HBD bro!
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sirmuel1:
"You're not winning if you're the only one in your team shinning"

nice move O.B.O
Idols become rival
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Christafarian:
Na serious fight. How u go dey book space anyhow, as if na land.

no vex, I be wan sell am before. you know say money no too dey this period
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2017
walosky:
What a cheap Rolex!
5k dollars is cheap abi
Or you want davido to give him HUBLOT – BIG BANG because he has "30 billion for the account".
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2017
happy to see nigerians now wearing rolex. i hope its original cos i dont see why box
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 24, 2017
You go wait tire
henrydadon:
okay nice one..

waiting for olamide to by one for davolee on his birthday
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by StarFlux: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2017
You know, I'm growing increasingly tired of this reckless and lavish spending of our celebrities.

See small pikin for street wey dey no get food to chop, see parent wey dey work until body no fit function. They see the situation in their country, yet they spend money like obo sef. When will this come to an end? Why is it that Nigerians keep adapting the ways of the white men who ravaged through our land, enforcing upon us their values? You'd think the average Nigerian would be aware of this issue, but that seems to be far from the truth. In fact, Davido and his likes are the perfect example of an African embodiment of western materialism. They ride through ojuelegba in their fancy million dollar cars, smiling and laughing; waving with naira in their hands. They see and they are aware of the people they're smiling at. They can see the sweat, scars and both physical and mental struggle in their faces, yet they do not care for their fellow countrymen and women. Nigeria will never progress as long as 1% of the population sits with 90% of the riches.

There needs to be equality. Fame in itself is a great accomplishment, why do these people in addition need to earn such an obscene amount of money when the rest of the population is struggling? Chey, Africa sef.
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2017
This Davido wey get two mouth. when issue happen now between the two of them now he go they wash their dirty linen for outside.
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by SonofaPrincipal: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2017
goldbim:
Cool..they are both helping each other..Mayorkun must have been making the BOSS get enough alerts grin
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2017
cry
Re: Davido Gifts Mayorkun A Rolex For His Birthday (Photos) by lailo: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
Guy!!!d boy needs motor not this chain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) / Pretty Mike Arrives A Wedding With 5 Ladies In Wedding Gown / Uche Ogbodo: Single & Pregnant At 34, So What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.