Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated (4860 Views)

I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo / Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sahara Reporters...Should Investigate Vice President Osinbajo Claim of being a Professor of law. He has been parading himself as a professor and ph.D holder, and fueled by Yorubaa media who addresses him as such but THERE IS NO SINGLE EVIDENCE OF Vice President Osinbanjo having received a Ph.d in law or related field nor attained the highest rank in the academia "professor". Receipt of a Ph.D degree is a prerequisite for attaining the highest rank as a professor in addition to several yrs of teaching, research and publications. The question is why does Osinbanjo parade himself as a professor when he was merely a lecturer without Ph.D? The highest degree verified that the Vice President holds is Masters Degree in Law!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
everyone just dey parade themselves for this country with titles them no merit; from Buhari to osibanjo to Dino. I just tire for the whole system.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by nzeobi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Must sharia reporters do everything for you, undecided do your own enquiry too.

8 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by femsheart(f): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
sorry1:
everyone just dey parade themselves for this country with titles them no merit; from Buhari to osibanjo to Dino. I just tire for the whole system.
You actually believe this?

7 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Bowwow11(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls go on cos everybody is a suspect in this country include myself too
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Bowwow11(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
pls go on cos everybody is a suspect in this country. include myself too
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
femsheart:

You actually believe this?
Everything is believable in this country! would you have believed that that someone who couldn't provide his cert and who's over 80yrs could be Nigerian president? everything happens here and everything is believable here.tnks.

8 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I knew it ordinary commissioner
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by aiir2303(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
sorry1:
So you actually believed what the op said. Mehn! You need something to kick-start your medulla. If there's anyone in the country who knows his onions it's the VP. He is not claiming any qualification he's earned everything. You need this so that next time you won't be this gullible

11 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Pieromania: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
i see notherners already sensing that PYO is the next President should buhari steps down or resigns,now they are already skimming to take hm out of the way.
Desperate fools,they think professor Yemi Osinbajo is like there useless alhajis in NASS without ordinary school certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Perfecttouch(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
sean1000x:
Sahara Reporters...Should Investigate Vice President Osinbajo Claim of being a Professor of law. He has been parading himself as a professor and ph.D holder, and fueled by Yorubaa media who addresses him as such but THERE IS NO SINGLE EVIDENCE OF Vice President Osinbanjo having received a Ph.d nor attained the highest rank in the academia "professor". Receipt of a Ph.D degree is a perquisite for attaining the highest rank as a professor in addition of several yrs of teaching and research. The question is why does Osinbanjo parade himself as a professor when he was merely a lecturer without Ph.D? The highest degree verified that the Vice President holds is Masters Degree in Law!
in your case,they need to check two things
1) if your brain is functioning properly
2) if you actually have an ssce result.
You can prove me wrong by showing us

23 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
aiir2303:

So you actually believed what the op said. Mehn! You need something to kick-start your medulla. If there's anyone in the country who knows his onions it's the VP. He is not claiming any qualification he's earned everything. You need this so that next time you won't be this gullible
you are still suffering from zombieism when u get cured, you will Stop defending Nigerian politicians that doesn't give a mess about your dummy as.s.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by aiir2303(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
sorry1:
you are still suffering from zombieism when u get cured, you will Stop defending Nigerian politicians that doesn't give a mess about your dummy as.s.
So you think that the VP is like your every day politician hanging around like house flies. Dude go and grow a brain you'll need it later to save your life cause right now looking at the reply you gave this is probably how you've been going about solving simple issues in your life

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
aiir2303:

So you think that the VP is like your every day politician hanging around like house flies. Dude go and grow a brain you'll need it later to save your life cause right now looking at the reply you gave this is probably how you've been going about solving simple issues in your life
I've told you your problem if you like harken to my advice if you like don't. currently I don't have time to waste on new zombie recruit.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pieromania:
i see notherners already sensing that PYO is the next President should buhari steps down or resigns,now they are already skimming to take hm out of the way.
Desperate fools,they think professor Yemi Osinbajo is like there useless alhajis in NASS without ordinary school certificate.
you just dey yarn story. even if Buhari no contest, another Northerner will still take the position. no be naija we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by aiir2303(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
sorry1:
I've told you your problem if you like harken to my advice if you like don't. currently I don't have time to waste on new zombie recruit.
Which advice is that. Abegi! Even the time you have to spare what's its worth in your life all you get is being tossed around. Gullible delusional fellow run along now boy go wallow in your misfortune

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by sorry1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
aiir2303:

Which advice is that. Abegi! Even the time you have to spare what's its worth in your life all you get is being tossed around. Gullible delusional fellow run along now boy go wallow in your misfortune
when one is intoxicated, he doesn't see how stupid he acts. Only if you could see yourself from my own perspective, it's all then you will see how gullible, stupid and delusional you sound. it's a pity that I can't cure your zombieism.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by EmoBoy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Professional Life

An accomplished scholar, teacher, lawyer and administrator, Yemi is one of the nation’s leading experts on the Law of Evidence, National and Regional Corporate Commercial Laws and Public Law.

From 1979 –1980, Osinbajo participated in the one-year youth service programme as a Legal Officer with Bendel Development and Planning Authority (BDPA), in the now defunct Bendel State, Nigeria. In 1981, the University of Lagos, Nigeria, engaged Osinbajo as a Lecturer. From 1988–1992, he was appointed as an Adviser (Legal Advice and Litigation), to the then Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Prince Bola Ajibola, KBE.

In 1994, he became a Professor of Law following which he was appointed Head of Department of Public Law, University of Lagos. Between 1999 and 2007, Osinbajo was Member of Cabinet of the Lagos State Government where he served as Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice.

From 2007 – 2013 Osinbajo was once again employed as a Professor of Law, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos. In 2007, Osinbajo became Senior Partner at SimmonsCooper Partners, Nigeria ( a commercial law practice).

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by CallmeGlad(f): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lazy ass"youth".What stops you from conducting your own investigation?

Keep waiting for sahara reporters......

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by aiir2303(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
sorry1:
when one is intoxicated, he doesn't see how stupid he acts. Only if you could see yourself from my own perspective, it's all then you will see how gullible, stupid and delusional you sound. it's a pity that I can't cure your zombieism.
That's the problem. A brainless punk wanting to cure what exactly ....SMH

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by quickberry(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
This op is very stupid......he was a lecturer in unilag before joining politics.....google is a friend......children of hate

5 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Twy: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2017
sean1000x:
Sahara Reporters...Should Investigate Vice President Osinbajo Claim of being a Professor of law. He has been parading himself as a professor and ph.D holder, and fueled by Yorubaa media who addresses him as such but THERE IS NO SINGLE EVIDENCE OF Vice President Osinbanjo having received a Ph.d nor attained the highest rank in the academia "professor". Receipt of a Ph.D degree is a perquisite for attaining the highest rank as a professor in addition of several yrs of teaching and research. The question is why does Osinbanjo parade himself as a professor when he was merely a lecturer without Ph.D? The highest degree verified that the Vice President holds is Masters Degree in Law!

The problem is that you have to look at the requirements for becoming a Law professor, back in the 80's in law and medicine do not need a Phd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by SmartchoicesNG: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2017
why do you bother to explain. undecided undecided leave them.

Twy:

The problem is that you have to look at the requirements for becoming a Law professor, back in the 80's in law and medicine do not need a Phd.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by DaudaAbu(m): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Kikikikikikik

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Twy:

[s]The problem is that you have to look at the requirements for becoming a Law professor, back in the 80's in law and medicine do not need a Phd.[/s]

Shattap there before I stick my phallic in your ewedu mouth...you cannot and can never be a university professor without a ph.D. NEVER even as far back as 70s! Lecturer...Yes. Professor...NO! Stop finding excuses because he your fellow yorubaa. You people support nonsense when your own is involved. Had this being GEJ without PHD claiming professor, you afonjas would have slaughtered him in the media. Hypocrites!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Vickiweezy(m): 2:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Osinbajo ke, wey i bin dey give thumbs up... Is there anyone still trustworthy up there??
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2017
In Nigeria, Professor is just a title, and the requirements for attaining one in Nigerian universities include a number of publications and/or books or book chapters. Following the stated parameters, one can become a professor without holding a doctorate. Until recently, Ph.D. is not even needed to become a lecturer in Nigeria's university system. Plus, 60% of lecturers in Nigerian tertiary education or even university system do not hold a Ph.D.

Thus, it's not a misnomer in Nigeria to become a professor without having a doctorate. Notable examples include Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Yemi Osinbajo etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by pazienza(m): 4:06am On Mar 24, 2017
So, in essence, the OP was right. Osinbajo has no Ph.D! Or is it LL.D

This is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by coolestchris2: 6:00am On Mar 24, 2017
What does buhari have,intact all politicians should be investigated..sahara reporters are just witches who hunt selected people
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by marsoden: 6:02am On Mar 24, 2017
sean1000x:

Shattap there before I stick my phallic in your ewedu mouth...you cannot and can never be a university professor without a ph.D. NEVER even as far back as 70s! Lecturer...Yes. Professor...NO! Stop finding excuses because he your fellow yorubaa. You people support nonsense when your own is involved. Had this being GEJ without PHD claiming professor, you afonjas would have slaughtered him in the media. Hypocrites!

Sorry man, but you're the one that is wrong here. In the time past, most professional courses didn't need PhD before one could become a professor. The introduction of PhD for professorial qualification is a new thing in most professional courses.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by coolestchris(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2017
coolestchris2:
What does buhari have,infact all politicians should be investigated..sahara reporters are just witches who hunt selected people
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated by basty: 6:13am On Mar 24, 2017
You must be mad, go ask yah mama how she take born you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbokwes And The Innosons / APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. / Anambra Teenage Boy Is Forced To Marry Lady After Impregnating Her PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.