Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React (50713 Views)

Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Saintp(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Roles have changed now just so fast. People who were shielding PMB and defending him with all sorts of logic are now the same ones using the logic to fire Dino while people who attacked PMB with logic are now defending Dino with the same logic.

Guys, partizan political alignment will make even the most intelligent persons look stupid because this politicians are empty upstairs and criminals, they will always fall your hands and you will begin to talk from both sides of your mouth without knowing.

Make I dey observe una joor. Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Googleus(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Where is your undergrad project book?

Where is your undergrad certificate?

Where is your harvard certificate?

Where is your LSE certificate?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Marsnizz: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2017
you are very funny
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Ademoore07(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Which one do u have? Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by olalat(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
ABU is already caught up deeply in this Dino mess already. They are inbetween devil and deep sea now. Deny Dino graduation tells alot about the reputation of the school. I think Dino had a godfather while he was in the school who helped him managed his graduation. The best ABU can do now is defend Dino certificate in order to protect and preserve the prestigeous university her reputation. I doubt Dino graduated from that school. Besides, SR worked on insider information. They are not witch who can see the unseens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Googleus(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2017
RALPHOW:
OLODOOOO
SHOW US YOUR THIRD CLASS CERTIFICATE THAT YOU GOT THROUGH BACK DOOR.
HE EVEN ARRIVED NYSC LATE OR WHAT ELSE IS THE REASON FOR ONLY BLUE SHORT AMONG HIS COLLEAGUE.
ALSO GO AND PAY DUTIES ON ALL YOUR CARS AND STOP HARASSING EFFICIENT ALLI
(HOUSE EGO), WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT ALI MUST WHERE UNIFORM,
ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A THIRD CLASS SENATOR.

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by virus05(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by badman007(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
littlewonders:

The juju wey dem use for you really carry weight.
*man made god like you. Dem get eye but them no dey see.

If he didn't have an undergraduate cert. He wouldn't have been proud to show his Master's work.

Stop assuming, This is Nigeria, anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by opara28(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2017
i so much like Dino Melaye's style.....giving ppl lil tips everyday so ya all can kip talking abt him....weda u all like it or not he is a graduate........how many graduates can speak gud english like him tok more of undergraduates

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:

Dino is a bonifide graduate of ABU Zaria – Tanimu, Dean students Affairs

I repeat, Dino is a bonifide graduate of ABU Zaria, Department of Geography and Faculty of Social Science. He has his genuine transcript and certificate. He might have been exempted from NYSC as he was an adult even when in school.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dino-bonifide-graduate-abu-zaria-tanimu-dean-students-affairs/

Hope Dino hear what the Dean said? How come he was in the camp when he was exempted from service? Just asking though cos am confused with both the picture and the news.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by seguno2: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

He is waiting for the NEPA certificate of the President.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Ndolarr: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
In a sane clime, an alumnus of ABU would have gone to court to compel the university to react to this mess publicly! Else, all ABU graduates are doubtful! Dino is a misfit, honestly!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Lumig: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Oga! Not your MSc but your Bsc proofs. We want to see them all. You can't just jump to MSc. Ẹ ṣe

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Marthaodion(f): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2017
opara28:
i so much like Dino Melaye's style.....giving ppl lil tips everyday so ya all can kip talking abt him....weda u all like it or not he is a graduate........how many graduates can speak gud english like him tok more of undergraduates

Stop writing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by coolexy2: 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
lobatan... I most keep all my certificate and always get in contact with my friends, I mean school friends. I don't want to fall into this mess like PMB and DM.. DM case is the worst. at least PMB can still provide something which I don't want to mention. long life Mr President. God bless Nigerians as U bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by opara28(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Marthaodion:

Stop writing nonsense
kill ursef
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino is OK, just focus on ur people dat make you wu you are today. Deliver your promise to them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by ufuosman(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Dino is OK, just focus on ur people dat make you wu you are today. Deliver your promises to them.
Dino is OK, just focus on ur people dat makes you wu you are today. Deliver your promises to them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by lawlahbammy(f): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:

I repeat, Dino is a bonifide graduate of ABU Zaria, Department of Geography and Faculty of Social Science. He has his genuine transcript and certificate. He might have been exempted from NYSC as he was an adult even when in school.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/dino-bonifide-graduate-abu-zaria-tanimu-dean-students-affairs/

Now this is contradicting. Dino told us he served his fatherland :d.

That dance when SR has more can of worm to open....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by jacobnel(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
[He need to Show the Public his First degree transcript.That is the only authentic evident to provide that he Graduated from ABU,not showing us His master's degree thesis.

quote author=littlewonders post=54886498]

If he didn't have an undergraduate cert. He wouldn't have been proud to show his Master's work.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Psyrus(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Is that January 2017 I see
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
fiizznation:
I thought his real names are Daniel Jonah meleye? Then why am I seeing Dino meleye on this MSc project? Who is deceiving who?

When this news broke out, I thought SR were just speculating as 'usual'. Few days ago, someone told me the said Dino meleye never graduated from ABU, that the man had many carry-overs in his final year, but he never reseated for any of the papers, meaning mr meleye graduated himself from ABU and not the other way round.

Besides this Dino is just too controversial, so I won't be surprised if the guy never graduated from ABU. Too much of controversies are never good. At the end, little miscalculations from controversial people usually bring them down.
Hahahaha abeg no use laf finish me cheesy cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Abeyjide: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:

this is pure lie.a whole Dean doesn't know whether he was exempted or not ,and at the same time Dino posting nysc pix. where are Dino ' friends?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Afritop(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2017
littlewonders:

If he didn't have an undergraduate cert. He wouldn't have been proud to show his Master's work.
IF HE CAN SHOW HIS MASTER'S WORK, IT SHOULDNT BE DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO SHOW HIS BSC EXCEPT IF HIS BSC CREDENTIALS AND HIS HAVARD DEGREES CARRY WEIGHT

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by Sheggy13(m): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lol..this guy is funny,the school said you were exempted from Nysc but Dino showed us he went to service.. Who is fooling who?
I'll like you to please direct me to a link to where the school said he was exempted from nysc. Thanks.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by onismate: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lol..this guy is funny,the school said you were exempted from Nysc but Dino showed us he went to service.. Who is fooling who?
my sister that one no fear you. I still dey ask myself that question. ABU Zaria is not even helping matters, the refuse to release a statement concerning the issue

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by jollymizzle(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Lol Dr David o moveh haff buy market. Dino just dey implicate pple upandan. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React by fumez82: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere, Bsc...Daniel J Melaye, Msc...Dino Melaye! @ what point did he change his name and why? Any affidavit to that effect? How did the ABU marry both names? Corruption smelling somewhere?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Mocks Adeleke, Dino Melaye At Independence Day Gala Night / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.