Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Is Jesus Coming Soon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Coming Soon? (1770 Views)

When Is Jesus Coming Back? / Jesus Coming In The Night Like A Thief(let's Discuss) / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2017
Is Jesus coming soon? What does the Bible mean when it says that Jesus is coming soon?
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Much more sooner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by 0b10010011: 3:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Dude is not coming anywhere! And if he still plans to come, am definitely sure he wont be visiting Nigeria.

That Middle-East storybook has really sunk in your brains. How did you believe in a Middle-East religion believing it applies to you in Africa?

Its outright Scam man! No one is coming!

Religion was a colonization tool. A tool to control and dominate humans

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by chakula: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2017
After Jew crucified him the son of Carpenter how could he raise again? He took the journey of no return.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Yes of course!!!

He just called me, there's traffic on the way.

I'll tell him you inquired.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Pastafarian: 7:46am On Mar 24, 2017
according to the fallible book of fables called Hole-ly BuyBull, Jesus would be coming from the sky and all eyes would see him; this is obviously impossible on a spherical earth unless he'll be in the air and hang there visible by humans for close to 20hours at least; I'm also curious as to how blind men would see him coming too

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by obinna58(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
The bastard is coming now I mean ryt now as I'm typing...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Jesus is no longer coming

Why would you say that? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Muafrika2:

Much more sooner

Jesus is coming. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by jonbellion(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesus is lost in the vacuum of space
He ain't coming nowhere

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by orisa37: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesus is only ",A Prayer" away from His enlisted Apostles anytime.. We have just witnessed Him come speedily to Apostle Suleiman. Christ is The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love in all His Apostles. So keep on keeping off sinning, always repenting and praying for He's always by you. He's your friend.
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by hahn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op, Jesus is coming soon. Are you going to spit or swallow? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Ken4Christ: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
If the grave could not stop Jesus from rising from the dead, who will stop him now that he is seated on the right hand of the Father.

Revelation 1:7.
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Acts 1:9-11.
9.And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

John 14:1-3.
1.Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

1st Thessalonians 4:16-17.
16. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

These are just a few references that points to the fact that Jesus is coming back. Your unbelief will not stop him. Rather, it will bring you under judgment. Don't play light on this truth. The tomb of Jesus is empty. No archeologist has been able to dig out the bones of Jesus because he is alive.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Dude is not coming anywhere! And if he still plans to come, am definitely sure he wont be visiting Nigeria.

That Middle-East storybook has really sunk in your brains. How did you believe in a Middle-East religion believing it applies to you in Africa?

Its outright Scam man! No one is coming!

Religion was a colonization tool. A tool to control and dominate humans

You must be one of the scorners the Bible predicted was to come, no?. undecided
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by sokul: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Very Soon grin
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
sokul:

Very Soon grin

How soon? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Emusan(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How soon? undecided
As soon as possible cool cool
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by sokul: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

How soon? undecided
Very Very soon. Just keep waiting
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by sokul: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emusan:

As soon as possible cool cool
grin
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pastafarian:

according to the fallible book of fables called Hole-ly BuyBull, Jesus would be coming from the sky and all eyes would see him; this is obviously impossible on a spherical earth unless he'll be in the air and hang there visible by humans for close to 20hours at least; I'm also curious as to how blind men would see him coming too

With today's satellite/Cable TV, is it possible to watch an event simultaneously around the world? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Is Jesus coming soon? What does the Bible mean when it says that Jesus is coming soon?
Repent, lest you burn.
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Repent, lest you burn.

Why should I repent, have you? undecided
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Read the biblical text and then follow up by reading the devotional suggested below:

Daily Manna
TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017

HIS KINGDOM

TEXT: LUKE 17:20-37

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:20,21).

Children of God begin to experience the kingdom of God within, when they surrender to Jesus. When we become genuinely born again, we start to enjoy untold spiritual blessings made available to us through the Spirit of God.

The Jews expected the kingdom of God to supersede the Roman kingdom of their own time. God's kingdom is universal and greater than the myopic concept of the Jews. Jesus was on a journey to Jerusalem passing through Samaria and Galilee and in one of their villages, there met Him ten Lepers whom He cured. Only one of them returned to show his gratitude. It was in this process that the Pharisees asked Him matters concerning the kingdom of God. This led our Lord to unfold the nature of the Kingdom's advent. His Kingdom is not of this world but in men's hearts. The Pharisees were looking forward to a time when Israel would get their own self-government. He answered them to the contrary, that the Kingdom would not come by observation. The working of God’s plan is different from the egocentric view of men. We must first know the nature and components of God's kingdom before we begin to look forward to its coming. God must need wipe away all corruption and evils from both hearts of men and the world before His Kingdom will come.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is certainly coming back again to this earth to reign gloriously. His coming will be sudden and will take the world by surprise. The world will be moving on in its trade and worldly amusements when the Son of man will come. This was why He cautioned us to remember Lot's wife. We are not to look for blessings in things that are fading away but to the kingdom of God that brings peace and blessings and which abideth forever.

Bible Reading in one Year: JOEL 1-3

Higher Everyday for Youths - Link: http://highereveryday.dclmhq.org/

Thought for the day: He who is ruled by Kingdom values, will reign with Christ eternally

See more HERE:
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by randomperson: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

With today's satellite/Cable TV, is it possible to watch an event simultaneously around the world? undecided
But not everyone will be watching TV or be on the internet at that time. In fact, not everyone has access to them
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by malvisguy212: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
YES. very soon.
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
randomperson:

But not everyone will be watching TV or be on the internet at that time. In fact, not everyone has access to them

My point is that if human technology can make it possible for everyone on the face of the earth to simultaneously watch an event live on cable how much more for the King of kings and the Lord of lords? wink
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by otemanuduno: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

And those in the villa where they don't have electricity and TV will watch him tooI Give up, jesus is a fiction, faulkin is real but not coming to the earth.
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by orisa37: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Yes to all of us. He is always around to Born Against.
Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by kazyhm(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pastafarian:
according to the fallible book of fables called Hole-ly BuyBull, Jesus would be coming from the sky and all eyes would see him;

this is obviously impossible on a spherical earth

unless he'll be in the air and hang there visible by humans for close to 20hours at least; I'm also curious as to how blind men would see him coming too

Re: Is Jesus Coming Soon? by Onwardvic(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
His coming shall indeed be like that of a thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Real Picture Of Jesus face as drawn by the daughter of Atheist Parents / Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / The Letter Killeth..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.