Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

For Home Lessons On Maths, Physics And Further Maths In Abuja Contact Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Home Lessons On Maths, Physics And Further Maths In Abuja Contact Me. (297 Views)

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / A Practising Engineer But, So Passionate About Teaching Maths In High School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Home Lessons On Maths, Physics And Further Maths In Abuja Contact Me. by Meje(m): 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
If you need a good teacher to teach your kids any of the above subjects contact me on 08030971606. For abuja residents only.
Re: For Home Lessons On Maths, Physics And Further Maths In Abuja Contact Me. by Fortune212(m): 8:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Being a blogger, Learning how to create and make money with websites, Owning and managing a discussion forum etc won't be a bad idea, plus i
will show you how to get paid N100 each by 20000 Nigerians from the dile of a number, do the arithmetic and you will know how much is
involved, plus additional 20 internet businesses you can start and earn money from the comfort of your home. No stress, all you need is time,
laptop and internet connection (Wifi or Data).
Visit www.naijalucrativeonlinejobs.webs.com or call 08141539562

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Transient And Analysis Program, Port Harcourt. / Get Trained In Vmware Vrealize Automation: ICM V7.0 / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.