Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam (16563 Views)

Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc / The Love Charm (halal And Haram) / Islamic Views On Eating Snakes, Cats And Dogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Caseless: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
But these Hausa guys eat cats. The hunt down people's cats in the most gruesome manner then roast and eat them. Please can someone explain
where?
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
where?

Kano, Kaduna, I hear in mostt parts of the north bit Ive seen that shìt in Kano and KD sha. Hunted my aunt's cats in kano. hunted them with dogs and sticks. Cats just werent coming home. angry
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by weiwei(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
I wonder why some people think they must comment to any thread they see on Nairaland even if they know nothing on the issue being discusss
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by lfleak: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
But these Hausa guys eat cats. The hunt down people's cats in the most gruesome manner then roast and eat them. Please can someone explain
Most hausas practise islam in a stupid way...
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
Most hausas practise islam in a stupid way...
Not according to them O
They see themselves as the best muslims in fact listening to them you will think the Prophet was a Hausa man
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by lfleak: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:
Mr. OP, are you saying that before the good prophet's encounter with the cats, cats had no self-righting mechanism?

Ifleak and other Muslims who believe the story, I await your response
According to the report..
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by lfleak: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Not according to them O
They see themselves as the best muslims in fact listening to them you will think the Prophet was a Hausa man
Yea, thats why all this paedophile, child marriage stuff dont bother me..

They will do anything their imam tells them except the intelligent ones..
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
Yea, thats why all this paedophile, child marriage stuff dont bother me..

They will do anything their imam tells them except the intelligent ones..
Now here is where the problem lies
The intelligent ones wont take steps to make sure the foolish ones see the light. When the foolish ones unleash their violence the intelligent ones cant be bothered cos it doesnt affect them they watched these illiterates breed. Today they have become BH and are threatening their lifesty hence the public outcry for understanding and pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by lfleak: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Now here is where the problem lies
The intelligent ones wont take steps to make sure the foolish ones see the light. When the foolish ones unleash their violence the intelligent ones cant be bothered cos it doesnt affect them they watched these illiterates breed. Today they have become BH and are threatening their lifesty hence the public outcry for understanding and pity.
yea, sure you wont be able to do anything.. when the rate of foolish people to the wise ones is 1000:1
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Caseless: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Kano, Kaduna, I hear in mostt parts of the north bit Ive seen that shìt in Kano and KD sha. Hunted my aunt's cats in kano. hunted them with dogs and sticks. Cats just werent coming home. angry
I've never seen anyone eating cat here cos we feel it's not right. And I've heard one guy who doesn't pray or know anything about Islam who did eat cat and the whole community turned against him . There's a cat belonging to my school then and was so used to me like we are very close. The only people telling me to make meat out of it are Christians from south .

1 Like

Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
yea, sure you wont be able to do anything.. when the rate of foolish people to the wise ones is 1000:1
Well it was a gradual thingat first it was 1000 wise to 1 foolish. Then with poverty illiteracy and other social factors the illiterates began to outnumber the wise ones. At that point the Wise ones with the means were supposed to take steps to nip uich in the bud but they just walled themselves amd looked the other way while illiteracy and foolishness thrived. Now it has come full circle.
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caseless:
I've never seen anyone eating cat here cos we feel it's not right. And I've heard one guy who doesn't pray or know anything about Islam who did eat cat and the whole community turned against him . There's a cat belonging to my school then and was so used to me like we are very close. The only people telling me to make meat out of it are Christians from south .
and where do you reside my friend so I can tell you the where.
Who uses hunting dogs with "laya " round their necks is it southern christians? U want to feign ignorance typical response to any issue thays how for years you dolts denied extremism among you. Today it is a scourge and funny we have some other dolts like you who want to pretend its not muslims carrying out such
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Goroz: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
According to the report..
I'm sure you know that incident isn't the inception of cats having self-righting mechanism, but you still believe it
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by lfleak: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goroz:

I'm sure you know that incident isn't the inception of cats having self-righting mechanism, but you still believe it
I am sure of it! and I believe it...
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by maasoap(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Deejay1000:
am scared of cats fa.. i dnt even like seeing them may Allah help me
I have been on this issue of getting a cat in the house for some time. Today, I told my wife that I have secured one but need few days to be strong enough before I can bring it home. But my is still not favourable to the idea because she is afraid of cats. The truth is that we need one seriously.
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

So in addition to drinking camel urine, Muhammad also allowed his wife to eat food that had been left over by a cat. I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is something deeply unwholesome and depraved at the heart of islam.

Cat Saliva is dangerous to human beings. A human being who comes in contact with Cat saliva and accidentally ingests it through the nose, eye and mouth membranes will suffer from any of the following diseases:

1.Skin infections,

2. Flu-like symptoms;

3. Meningitis.

Do not be deceived by primitive superstition. Cats, just like other animals, carry diseases which if care is not taken can prove to be fatal to human beings.
Really? How we've not been seeing all these diseases being transmitted to human?

1 Like

Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Heavance(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Part of this write up tallies with how Egyptians revered cats, and worshipped an image then.....
But seriously, if you love animals, you just can't hate dogs, forget our religion. Dogs have very similar behaviours with humans, my Muslim friends keep telling me Dogs are dirty, and I keep asking why we eat cows, goats etc, knowing they are dirty too (he doesn't have an answer till date).
God created all these animals before man, he gave all animals their roles to play, for an animal to be dirty that means God created it that way......
moreover, all animals don't shower, so only pigs rank higher in being dirty.

Lastly, these restriction given to the Muslim section should be given to others.... you can't put a restriction by making one declare being a Muslim on this post, their should be fairness at least. Nairaland.com shouldn't be biased abeg
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Goroz: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
lfleak:
I am sure of it! and I believe it...
Alright
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by WetDreamz: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

So in addition to drinking camel urine, Muhammad also allowed his wife to eat food that had been left over by a cat. I'm becoming more and more convinced that there is something deeply unwholesome and depraved at the heart of islam.

Cat Saliva is dangerous to human beings. A human being who comes in contact with Cat saliva and accidentally ingests it through the nose, eye and mouth membranes will suffer from any of the following diseases:

1.Skin infections,

2. Flu-like symptoms;

3. Meningitis.

Do not be deceived by primitive superstition. Cats, just like other animals, carry diseases which if care is not taken can prove to be fatal to human beings.
There's a difference between domesticated cats and the ones that roam about.
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Deejay1000(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
maasoap:

I have been on this issue of getting a cat in the house for some time. Today, I told my wife that I have secured one but need few days to be strong enough before I can bring it home. But my is still not favourable to the idea because she is afraid of cats. The truth is that we need one seriously.
y do you need it rats them plenty for your house
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Deejay1000:

y do you need it rats them plenty for your house
My wife is selling food stuff, they always find their way in even if we eliminated them.
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Deejay1000(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
maasoap:

My wife is selling food stuff, they always find their way in even if we eliminated them.
oh i see then you guys need it urgently then... try to persuade your wife about the importance of having it
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Talk2bryant(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mr go straight to the point grin grin( cheesy
Adekunzy:

Maasha Allah! The same colour and size of my cat! + u'r pretty!
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Adekunzy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Mr go straight to the point grin grin( cheesy
Heheheh.. it is a step by step something
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by zarinaAin: 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
ayokhafilah:
before this post, cat are my favouris, i love and cherish them... sometime they are funny wen playing with you and sometime they make me angri if they steal my meat from my food... i love them so much, my best

Lol, how does it steal your meat, please share
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by zarinaAin: 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
amynah94:
Maa sha Allah! I love cats so much

You have a beautiful cat sis

Do you have kitten you can spare especially of that color
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by amynah94(f): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

Oh! no, I have just one
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
will probably get a cat anytime soon......
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
zarinaAin:

Do you like cats?
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by zarinaAin: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
snapscore:

Do you like cats?

A lot
Re: The Love And Importance Of Cats In Islam by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2017
zarinaAin:

A lot

I guess I am alone on this one. * I am sorta scared of cats.*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Prayer For Solar And Lunar Eclipse / Men Praying At Home Without Excuse / Boko-Haram Is Not An Islamic Organisation – Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.