Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (87717 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Max24: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
She is under -age, man . U better hold ur dick before it lands u in cell.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by masseratti: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baawaa:
This can only happened in bia-fraud land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
am yoruba but you are so freaking disgusting,are there not yoruba men raping babies up and down in the country?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Imo girls again! Disciplinary committee hearing on this matter will commence after lunch.

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by sanbells(f): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Welcome to nairaland where even "simple" comments make one a pervert!!

Thanks for the title tho wink
your welcome wink
BiafranBushBoy:

Welcome to nairaland where even "simple" comments make one a pervert!!

Thanks for the title tho wink
your welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
sanbells:
your welcome winkyour welcome

wink
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
The teacher should be sacked.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
iswallker:

how does one reconcile the meme and the message...

Check the last statement.... Comprende, Friendo?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by asksteve(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Y pass judgement based on a one sided storiy? Some men not only teachers are perverts so we can't conclude dat she is Lying. But she has not also told d truth cos there are loop holes in her story n I doubt if any principal will condone such an act especially coming from a corper.
Until the truth is told I can't jump to conclusion.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by missfrancess(f): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
this story does not add up.I think the girl is Lying some Nairalanders are quick to judge I dont beleive the girl we should hear from both side
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
So this is how far the pressures from that thing between your legs can take you.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let him be properly disciplined. Wicked man
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by imagrg(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
You are all asking for the teacher's head; assuming the girl is looking for a way to punish the poor teacher for not allowing her to cheat during exam?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
THIS STORY IS A LIE, NOT GENUINE; THE WRITER IS A CONFUSIONIST AND THE STUDENT IN QUESTION IS A LAZY LIAR ASSS. FROM HERE; I CAN DETERMINE EASILY THAT EVERYTHING IS COOKED. THE CORRECT VERSION AS BELOW:
THE TEACHER IS SOMEHOW AGGRESSIVE, HE WAS HARSH ON THE STUDENTS ON THE EXAM DAY AND THE GIRL WAS NOT CULTURED, RUDE AND ANNOYING. SHE CONFRONTED THE TEACHER AND THE OTHER LAZY ASSIS HAD HER BACK, THEY CONSPIRED AGAINST THE IMMATURED YOUNG TEACHER AND GAVE THE JOBLESS INTERNET WRITER THE DIRTY JOB. AND THE RESULT IS WHAT WE HAVE HERE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF NAIRALAND. COURTESY: LALASTICLALA! shocked
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by deloon(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
Tha f**k! undecided
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please why showing us the back
do you want us to continue or what?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Negudu wetin buhari is causing abi......
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
femolacqua:
Can you imagine?
some of these stories are exaggerated by bloggers who want attention and traffic to their site.This is also a common factor for blackmail.let's hear the guy side of the story before we crucify him.The story looked embellished.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by modik(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hearing from the other party to this matter won't be a bad idea.

Only so doing brings out the truth or otherwise.

There is more to this than the OP presented.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by AdonisCards(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
bado900:
why we dey employ perverts these days

This guy is a scam pls don't deal with him...
He duped me while transacting with him
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by rashfat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
The tragedies that should befall the wretch in the following order

1. Public flogging
2. Sacking
3. Hand over ceremony to the Police

Bro, fear the children of nowadays.....that's all I av to say
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!

Like cabin bisquit
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by orjaha(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
let him being flogged by students with cane infront of students
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Cityguy: 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Where are her brothers? Is the baby teacher too big to be taught a lesson he would not forget in a long time on the street? Sometimes we need eye for an eye joor.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
But the grammar wey pained ss2 student de speak e
Btw wetin man go see for that plank nyash wey go make am crase like that nah
Them suppose give that guy to Naija soldiers for one night
If the nyash sef bin make i for pity small (+0.0000000001% pity)
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by brightworld2(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
BiafranBushBoy,,,, may it never be well for whosoever is responsible for your uselessness.
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by KissCODE(m): 3:53am On Mar 25, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An allegation has been made by an SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was beaten by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State. According to reports, the teacher in question has been disturbing and pestering the girl for sex before committing the act.

Read below what was shared by Uzuegbu Prosper on Facebook;

WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE POOR GIRL....?

I am particularly and pathetically troubled and perturbed about the way and manner some people can be deliberately dreaded and cruel. Just for nothing. This is a story of a SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was ruthlessly and wickedly planked by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State.

According to this extremely pained student, she lamented how this young man had been disturbing and pestering her life for a long time ago since he was posted in the aforementioned school. He got the rare opportunity and committed this height of cruelty, when these students were writing their 2nd term exam, yesterday, 23rd March, 2017.

I was reliably informed that they (students) were busy writing exam having given a short time near to school dismissal. They were not satisfied with what they have put in paper. Particularly, he got to her and started dragging the answer sheet, and bantering words with the student. This is morally and socially unacceptable and condemnable.

"He has been disturbing and threatening me to be his lover, of which I wouldn't like to, owing to the fact that, I'm still a training child and student. I am extremely pained. I am emotionally and psychologically traumatized over this wickedness exhibited by someone who supposed to be my teacher, now turned to my tormentor", she bitterly complained.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/teacher-allegedly-brutalizes-ss2.html
what is the name of this so called teacher? eeeeeem this SS2 girl used this very words in the bold portion... na wah oh!!! I smell fish joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.