Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady (640 Views)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by pinkcruzz(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
I know some people don’t respect the dating world. They believe it’s a waste of time and currency and girls don’t deserve it. I mean why should I waste my money on lunch (I might offer to pay you never can tell) if I can use that to get a quickie at the corner of every club.

My brother, you can’t continue living like this cause nothing good comes from the corner of every club. Well, This article is for you decent gentlemen. I’m here to help you out, make it easy a little for you. I’m not promising you anything superb at the end but to save you from getting red wine all over your outfit or having a nagging frowning lady opposite you, these are fifteen first date mistakes you Don’t wanna make;

1. Do not bring your friend without her consent:- You Don’t know how rude it looks when she walks up to the car and realizes she has to move to the back seat. Worse of all she didn’t know…Sigh** well it’s wrong if common sense doesn’t tell you it is.

2. Don’t waste her time:- Don’t stand her up. If it isn’t okay for you give a time that is. ‘How about we make it by 4’ not that you’ll be all okay and then waste her time. Don’t stand her up

3. Don’t go all dirty and talk vulgar:- I mean dude I’m eating. But seriously no dirty talk if she didn’t initiate it. Don’t start asking questions about her favorite position or asking her to demonstrate how she gives a head…Bro, really

4. Don’t hold a pity party and talk about all your exes:- We really don’t wanna date an attachment Barbie who cries at love films. Besides we really Don’t care

5. It is not okay to chill at your place after:- Take her home don’t ask.

read more on http://unwindmagazine.com/2017/03/15-mistakes-you-shouldnt-make-on-the-first-date-with-a-lady/
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
paybak:

Na "dot" go kill you too, Nigga... No vex tongue
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by felapikin(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na American movie u dey narrate
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Na "dot" go kill you too, Nigga... No vex tongue
lol.. thats exactly what they call pay.bak.. me likey. buh seriously wetin line do you?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn’t Make On The First Date With A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
paybak:
lol.. thats exactly what they call pay.bak.. me likey. buh seriously wetin line do you?

Lol, and since when has it become a bad thing to be drawing lines now?? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hazards Of Using Intimate Toys In The Bedroom. / Guys, See The 8 Things Women Wish You Knew / Questions For Romancelanders Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.