Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says (614 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by PMBNG(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
THE Mother of Stephanie Otobo, the alleged estrangled girlfriend of Apostle Johnson Suleman, General Oveeseer of Omega Fire Ministries, has said she has not seen her daughter in the last three years, noting that her daughter ”is not normal.”

This is coming after Ms. Otobo, a Canadian-based Nigerian singer accused the fiery preacher of impregnating and abandoning her after he promised to marry her.

Following her initial allegation against the preacher, the singer had continued to release more intimidating details about her alleged romance with Suleman.

But her mother, popularly called Mama Tope has opened a fresh controversy on the much publicized saga.

In a chat with newsmen in Sapele, Delta State on Thursday, Mama Tope said she has not met the cleric before, neither has she been to the Omega Fire Ministries.

Describing as untrue claims that she accompanied her daughter to the headquarters of Omega Fire Ministries in Auchi, Edo State for a purported introduction ceremony, she warned that, “those manipulating her daughter against the man of God would be exposed.”

She expressed willingness to, “see the revered cleric to apologize if given access to him.”

She further lamented that, “all efforts to get Stephanie to lead a normal life had not yielded the desired result.”

Mama Tope appealed to Apostle Suleman to, “forgive my daughter and bury the hatchet” even as she blamed the devil for seeking to destroy her daughter.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/suleman-sex-scandal-my-daughter-not-normal-stephanie-otobos-mother-says/

Lalasticlala

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by PMBNG(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don hear
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
mummy she's normal
drop whatever that fraudster have given you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by SalamRushdie: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by simonlee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Most children are disappointments, not worth the effort to raise. cruel generation... .
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Case closed
case is not closed
mummy was not there when that fraudster had 3somes

1 Like

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by Etzakoos(m): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chai Naija...Mama Don Collect Bribe...Abi Make I Say The Mama No Normal Oh Make I No Say That Jare gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by femolacqua(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
What are we to believe is the truth now?
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by Osazuwa72: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Video evidence
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by Osazuwa72: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by SalamRushdie: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:

case is not closed

But the fact mummy has denied that she never met the Apostle along with the Ms Otobo says a lot and contradicts the strippers version which say she went to his office with the mum ...Hows ur farm going bro ..

2 Likes

Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by seguno2: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
sarrki:
case is not closed

But you were there as the third person, abi?
Lol.
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Probably the woman don see $$$ alert. tongue
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by abitex577(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
The victory of darkness over light is only but temporary. Light will always shine in darkness and darkness will disappear.

Stephanie claimed she went to see APOSTLE in the office with her mum but how come her mum has never met or being to the church. The lies will surely not stand the test of time, they will fall like a pack of cards.

A lot of people running there mouth against God's servant are doing so because of envy, they can't do what God is using Apostle to do. Instead of rejoicing with him, they have resorted to pulling him down.

Even the clear and very obvious testimonies are never seen because the god of this world has seared their hearts against God's very elect.

#ISTANDWITHAPOSTLEJOHNSONSULEMAN
#GREATGRACEOMEGAFIREMINISTRIES
#HAPPYBIRTHDAY
Re: Suleman Sex Scandal: My Daughter Not Normal, Stephanie Otobo's Mother Says by Osazuwa72: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
The mother is irrelevant. Her confession is what is needed

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Secret Vampire Cult / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/17 / Pastors In Trouble After Women They Had Sex With Blackmailed Them For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.