Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu (3328 Views)

Recession Looms As Buhari Aso Rock Cabals Set Niger Delta On Fire Over NDDC / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio / Intelligence Report!! Head Of Aso Rock Cabals Revealed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Zubby56(f): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Push Me To The Wall – Angry Saraki Spits Fire.
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has reacted to the letter written by Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, to the Senate Committee on the Humanitarian Crisis in North-East.

Saraki, who spoke through the Senate Spokesman, Sabi Abdullahi, stated that Lawal’s letter stating that he would not appear before the Senate Committee, because he had gone to court to challenge his invitation, implied that the Legislature can equally go to court to stop the entire government headed by President Muhamamdu Buhari, from working.

Recall, that the refusal of the SGF to appear before the Senate, came barely a few hours when the Customs Comptroller-General, Hammed Ali, had also declined to appear before the Senate, claiming that it would be subjudice for him to return to the Senate in uniform, since a Legal Practitioner had asked the Federal High Court, Abuja, to restrain the National Assembly from compelling him to wear uniform in the performance of his duties.
According to the Senate Spokesman, Nigeria’s democracy was heading towards total destruction, because of the refusal of the cabals in Aso Rock to honour Legislative summons.

Saraki said: “We are performing our constitutional mandate, and if anybody is going to court to stop us, then what it means is that we should all go to court and stop the entire government from working.

“That is exactly what we are saying; that if this (refusal to honour Legislative summons) continues to happen, then goodbye to democracy. It means I can even go to court to stop you from doing your work.

“We will see how that will continue to play out, and I think this is the end of democracy in Nigeria, if that continues to play out.”

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by jumpandpas(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Following
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Etzakoos(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
He Is Right....There Must Be Division Of Power....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Abortions: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
LALA PLS COM N TAKE DIS 2 FP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Zubby56(f): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Etzakoos:
He Is Right....There Must Be Division Of Power....
Yes you are right my brother,i don't get this peoples plan oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by joe4real12: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cowards will misbehave and when they're summoned they run to court to waste time.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by stealthtiger(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
OK let's see Tread with caution o
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Zubby56(f): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
joe4real12:
Cowards will misbehave and when they're summoned they run to court to waste time.
But my brother I don't believe your comment
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by joe4real12: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Zubby56:

But my brother I don't believe your comment
That's a common, disturbing trend now. Most politicians now use that tactic to delay justice.

My opinion anyway.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by kestolove95(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
If I talk now..dem go ban me...so let me comment my reserve
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by ozome15(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Can he be able to do it.??
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Goke7: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Saraki, in asari voice, 'you no fit'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Justuceleague2: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Really?

A man whose corruption file is as long as metusela's age wants to shut down a legal government?

Africa rise up!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Justuceleague2: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abortions:
LALA PLS COM N TAKE DIS 2 FP

Dude it has no source
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by BlackDBagba: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by PMBNG(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Carriers of fake news

Saraki Denies Threatening To Shut Down Govt.

Saraki described the story as mischievous, fabricated and outright falsehood.

He said: “My attention has been drawn to a fabricated report on some online media in which I was said to have spoken on behalf of Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki and threatened that Senate would go “to court and stop the entire government from working.

“There was no time I made the statement attributed to me by these mischievous element. The story is outright falsehood and should therefore be disregarded by all members of the public.”

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/03/saraki-denies-threatening-to-shut-down-govt/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Is it not d same executive that will enforce your shut down..........u can pass d motion but nothing will happen.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by jollymizzle(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
I've never been a fan of saraki but he is right on this one.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by praizanthony(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
well said
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Lucy001(f): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
This head line is misleading, I never found any where frm the writeup where the senate present said he will shout down Buhari's government in 72 hours, and soon dis would make front page grin grin
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by HottestFire: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
jollymizzle:
I've never been a fan of saraki but he is right on this one.

Although he has denied it but how is he right?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by jollymizzle(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
HottestFire:

Although he has denied it but how is he right?
He proly doesn't have the liver, but you will agree that there must be separation of power... Right?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Papasmal(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
I think all Nigerian should brace up and head to court to sue d government for playing with our lives and dere refusal to fulfilling there campaign promises
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by Day169: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
The big "throwdown" is unfolding!
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by digoster(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
joe4real12:
dey have a nama in aso rock backing dem

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by sammyj: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
The OP should provide us with the source or face the Lagoon!!!! grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very soon...the judiciary go get k leg too. People wont obey judgement
Re: BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu by mycar: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is this true?

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Of Trump Rocking Igbo attire / See How Beggars Have Taken Over The City Of Aba Running After Traffic...pics / The Implications Of General Ty Danjumas' Commments: The Destruction Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.