Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

“any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I (724 Views)

I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by crispyvick(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nollywood Actor, Uche Maduagwu in an Instagram post has said that any man who cannot use all his salary to buy his girlfriend whatever she demands from him is a stingy fellow, heartless and a disgrace to manhood.
‘Any man that can not use all his salary to buy his girlfriend whatever she demands from him is stingy, heartless and a disgrace to manhood!
When its time to make love to a lady, all your muscles will rise up as if you are under a spell, you will squeeze all the goodness and mercy out of her beautiful breast, but when the same girl ask you for ordinary One hundred thousand naira for shopping, you will enter voicemail.useless he-goat, that’s what you are bro!
Is it not your mates that are giving their girlfriends all their salaries? Nonsense’
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/03/any-man-who-cant-buy-his-girlfriend.html#more

1 Share

Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by professorfal: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
technically we exchange money/material for pleasure.
Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by youngest85(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bia nwoke onye muru gi?

Ebe k'isi abia.......no wonder u don turn to gigolo
Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by jejemanito: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mr Uche should treat malaria.

3 Likes

Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
must u use ur whole salary to buy sumpting for a woman?
wich kine end time thinking be this? cheesy
Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by imma2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na this kind person wey dem use woman swear for for village.
No use your salary do better thing with your life. You hear. angry

1 Like

Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin

"When its time to make love to a lady, all your muscles will rise up as if you are under a spell, you will squeeze all the goodness and mercy out of her beautiful breast"

Hahahahah grin

Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by respect80(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will reply him when he's well cos I can smell osogbo weed in action
Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by Goroz: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
This idiot should have his man-card revoked. It's a pity men are becoming docile. What a wussy

1 Like

Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
This guy is the dumbest kunt on earth.
Warm balls and no brain.
Just imagine the nonsense
Re: “any Man Who Can’t Buy His Girlfriend Whatever She Demands With All His Salary I by jashar(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! Romancelanders See What I Saw In My Dream / What Will You Do In This Situation? / About Active Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.