Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (83074 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by mohciz69(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad after spending money lavishly on one owambe to another. wearing expensive lace to party, Spray on musicians, nah like display e dey 3nd.Which amu robas /bureau swindle u MA? Why waka where dem go see u grab?Nigerian get talent. wish her well

You don't know what people are passing through... You don't come here and write rubbish because of likes
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by stankezzy: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
All this hardship buhari is causing on the people God will judge him
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by speezyWears: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
This commissioner of police fine sha. cool

Unilag Oloshos take note.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by danidee10(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why do i feel that she's just looking for someone to pay her gbese for her
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by potent5(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

There will be a time when attempting suicide will be a crime.. grin
It is already an offense to Attempt suicide.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by BluePearls(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Trending
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
LASG had better station policemen every 10meters on that bridge.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by loomer: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
The commissioner go don even tire self. So so suicide cases.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why do I have this nagging feeling that she got swindled by one of these Ponzi schemes
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Gnwuashi: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Everyone attempting suicide should be arrested and jailed. They want to escape and leave us to face the problems. We are all in this hardship together, nobody is going anywhere. Who even told her that she will be with God after committing suicide?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by EBISABA(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Uhmmm.... Dis jumping jumping series wen wil it b over ke?
Jumping jumping I am jumping Wat r dey doing? Dey r jumping oo...
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Klington: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
I was looking for the part where she will say "i use some of the the money to do mmm",may she has not told the whole truth... But who even initiated this evil called; SUICIDE

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Sector16(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
chukwuibuipob:
sad after spending money lavishly on one owambe to another. wearing expensive lace to party, Spray on musicians, nah like display e dey 3nd.Which amu robas /bureau swindle u MA? Why waka where dem go see u grab?Nigerian get talent. wish her well
cynical! Pray fervently that you don't meet an overwhelming misfortune once in your life journey.....sick!
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
BBBlaze:

y dont u kill ursef too?... undecided no offence, jst asking?
No i cang
t. i have lots of things in me waiting to come out. I believe one day you will hear my name.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by fuckboys: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lordsocrates:
When you guys borrowed money to invest on ponzis no one heard, now go and pay back, you want to commit suicide, and some idiots will scream Buhari..

why did dey not comit suicide when it was 530 to a dollar ? why is it now that it is 370 to a dollar ?

you know why ? because get help worldwide has crashed..
#LeavePonzi dem no gree

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Hoodfriend(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lolz. ..no be them bin collect 3k each to vote this dumb man in?...the 3k don finish abi
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
Send me a pm i will help you somehow
Nairaland said i have sent too many anonymous mails. i dont know if my pm was delivered?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Fortunehunter(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
May God have mercy on us as we live in this end time,

It is realy a perilious time.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by bettercreature(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
supergata:
Nairaland said i have sent too many anonymous mails. i dont know if my pm was delivered?
I got it i have sent you an email
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Someone should please explain; is the lagoon now a public swimming pool or are they holding a party under the sea that we don't know? grin grin
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by doskie(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kowor:
It's becoming a trend.
untill they start arresting them. As if attempted suicide is not a criminal offense.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*****Warning*****

Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere. angry angry
Hahahah cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kilode100(f): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

There will be a time when attempting suicide will be a crime.. grin

It is a crime. Why can't they do the deed in private bikonu?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
I got it i have sent you an email
ive replied thanks sir.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by isaiahethan: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
She no see tipper or trailer to jump enter
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

It is a crime. Why can't they do the deed in private bikonu?
well they have their reasons..
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Jyde81: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lordsocrates:
When you guys borrowed money to invest on ponzis no one heard, now go and pay back, you want to commit suicide, and some idiots will scream Buhari..

why did dey not comit suicide when it was 530 to a dollar ? why is it now that it is 370 to a dollar ?

you know why ? because get help worldwide has crashed..
#LeavePonzi dem no gree
Daft
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Topgainer: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why didn't she go with Overdose of rat killer drugs?

Now that she's got the ears of GO since the assistant Pastor couldn't help she will be prayed for and the Swiss Creditors will cancel the debts. Better still her debts are small 'change' for GO and Lagos State Govt.

Something tells me the woman can fit Nollywood and make a name for herself there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.