Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos (83070 Views)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Policemen Prevent A Man From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Btruth: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mama don't jump oooo......
Mama don't go yet oooo......
Mama don't die yet oooo......
Mama don't cry oooo.....

Please! Biko! All will be well. Killing yourself will not solve the problem. But, if you have a little more patience and faith, all this hilahilo wahala will be over soon.

Please maami, e ma pa ra yin. Oluwa a mu ona a bayo waa nii oruko Jesu.

Even we small pikin dey go through hell with our business this days, but what can we do? We just have to endure and be patient nii. With just a little more time, all will be fine maa.

I honestly felt for her. cry
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Lordsocrates: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jyde81:
Daft

hiii anybody that blocs dat he can seat down n money will just be growing for him in a wonder bank is not just bereft of all sense... but is also a thief considering only dat sect and does looking for sharp money, get involved in acts of quick cash.

go and work with ur hand, stop supporting Ponzi, it is not business, use dat grey mata in ur head small... or is d grey mata even there I didn't think so too
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kilode100(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
well they have their reasons..

What reasons? Everyone has issues.. I am not saying they shouldn't kill themselves o... I am just asking them to do it quietly..
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
if all this woman said is the reason to commiting suicide..i believe it's all gonna be a lie..though she doesn't look like one who is suffering,
but what could have caused her to put all her monies in a business to fail once..
also,doesn't she has family, friends etc to consult...
I just imagine how God will feel,had it been she succeeded in the suicide..you trying to kill the life you didn't create...
God sees everything but I'm of the opinion that she isn't saying the truth...
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Virus777: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let them simply lock her up and charge her with attempted murder.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Walelavender(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
The deceased Doc has left a bad precedent. What is the meaning of this na sad
Who told you that God will be welcoming your soul in heaven undecided
If this is a stunt please stop it Nigerians.
We even need the Lagoon Police abi na Marine Police like never before to be patrolling the 3rd mainland bridge.
E mà fi mo daku sere ooo
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Maximus85(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Olodo, you think if you kill yourself you will see God?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by idris4r83(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
zuby4real10:
so u want to go back to ur creator owning someone's sweat. do you want the people that u owning to commit suicide after knowing they don't have any hope of getting their money back when you died.
died bawo?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

What reasons? Everyone has issues.. I am not saying they shouldn't kill themselves o... I am just asking them to do it quietly..
ok . point taken
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by oyejideogunjumo: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
"As you are seeing me like this, well dressed, you would think am living fine. But in my heart is a heavy burden. A burden of huge debt, disappointment from trusting people and abandoned by a son I love and bought a car for. I am a moving corpse".

Shortly after the report of Mrs. Abigael Ogunyinka who was rescued by fishermen in Lagos Lagoon early Friday morning, another woman was today prevented at about 11:25 a.m from leaping into the Lagoon by the operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state Police Command.

The lady, Taiwo Momoh, 58, a textile dealer in Lagos Island, had put off her shoes and was wrapping her dress around her when men of RRS 226 prevented her from jumping.

The lady, who lives in Lekki Lagos, disclosed that she was pushed to committing suicide in order to put an end to her constant sleeplessness and shame occasioned by her indebtedness to three Swiss textile dealers.

She noted that her problem started sometimes in 2015, when a Bureau De Change dealer carted away her N18.7 million she wanted to change to pay her foreign creditors.

She added that the creditors had given her Swiss textiles worth several millions of naira, noting that she has maintained good relationship with the creditors for more than 15 years.

Her condition she said became compounded when robbers invaded her shop in Lagos Island carting away most of the textiles that was left with her.

She emphasized that most of the time, she has been having sleepless nights and seeing the ghosts of the creditors whenever she was alone.

Momoh, a member of the Redeemed Christain Church of God disclosed that on several occasions she had attempted to see her Parish Pastor to identify with her problem and for the church to help her raise money to meet her Swiss Creditors in order to assure them that she would pay their money.

She noted that she was only allowed to see the second in command, which has yielded no fruits.

“Added to all these, my first son, whom I felt would stand by me and console me abandoned me. By the time I’m gone, maybe he would come around and inherit what is left.

I don’t want to use my debt and death to disturb anybody. I was in the shop this morning. I have looked everywhere and estimated what is there. I think, with my house, a bungalow, those I am leaving behind can still live comfortably. I want to go and meet God. This world is empty”, she stated.

“I won’t because I want to get rich join cult group. I go my way and I don’t socialize unnecessarily”, she concluded.

She added, “I was a Muslim, I have because of this problem been jumping from one faith to the other. The problem is too much for me to bear. I want to go back to God.

That is why I have dressed very simply. I am ready to meet HIM. If He cannot address my problem on earth, let me go back to Him.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/woman-rescued-from-jumping-into-lagos.html
May be with all these the government will know what is going on in the society.
The number of actual or attempted suicide is rising by the day and the worse hit are traders and those on their own business.
Salary earners has a succour no matter how small at the end of each month.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by doskie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
potent5:
It is already an offense to Attempt suicide.
exactly. Section 327 of Nigerian criminal code.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kilode100(f): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
ok . point taken

Point taken? I hope you are not planning to jump o cheesy cheesy
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
"She noted that she was only allowed to see the second in command, which has yielded no fruits."

So you CANNOT even see your pastor directly instead it is his Second in-command.
Jesus was accessible to all yet these pastors make themselves scarce like they are one very important personality.
If she wants to donate N10million to the church, she would be made to see the pastor with express alacrity!

Madam, I feel for you but you had better go see Prophet TB Joshua or Apostle Johnson Suleman for help, these are the ONLY two Men of God who show compassion to people desperately in need without asking for anything in return. However, don't come back in future to bite the hands that rescued you...

This world is too difficult to live in, some people have everything, while some have nothing.

May misfortune not befall us, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by mekyno777(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

There will be a time when attempting suicide will be a crime.. grin
oooh dont u knw it is a big crime under Nigeria law?
I am very sure and police do catch ppl on the (center of the) road for 'attempted suicide' or jst term it one.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by rhektor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
There's more to this lagoon stories. Where is Oba of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by mario383: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
cremedelacreme:
*****Warning*****

Any Nigerian caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We are all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere. angry angry
some problem pass others. I think you know abi?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
nijascammers:

this one nko? yeye ipob, head too flat to think deep . Dr. Oji Allwell Chiawolamoke

Mumu can't even spell the name correctly Afonja
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by orjaha(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lagos government can you figure out what this Lagos lagoon needs, or is this recession?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by UltraLeslie1: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

Attempting suicide is a crime in Nigeria! Even with your space-booking and edited post , you still didnt know?

FCT people are always dullards looking for cheap notoriety online.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ghetto72(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
murmee:
Sooooo funny!
abi,no abi,on be lie.where them wan go after we son collectively cause gbege.Egbon,you to no where .let's face it together
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Btruth: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
visiondee:
many a times, there is one thing or the other disturbing our heart that no one could understand no matter how explainable we tried to make it, bringing man to rock bottom of life leading to depression. But why dont you hold on more to life, see what we face presently as mirage which will soon be cleared, never trying to be reactive to our environment, condition, people, business, work, finances, marital life, family e.t.c by making them define us our joy, who and what we are, but being proactive, believing we have the power to choose what we sincerely want, whom we want to be. We have the ability to respond to every action happening around us making us RESPONSE-ABLE (Responsible). Lets keep strong. SUICIDE IS NEVER THE OPTION, Never Show Your Weakness. THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
Words.

I choose life.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Airoflaw(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
hastag #Noboby is going anywhere...we are all in this together
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by samdav925: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
uuuss wash! big scam alert
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
kilode100:

Point taken? I hope you are not planning to jump o cheesy cheesy
lol dat would be d most laughable thing ever in Nairaland. And am sure u would laugh too if u see a thread in here dat hector committed suicide
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by ogastone(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Lagoon is becoming a treat to the society, government should do something about it .
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by KingAfo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
rengsho:
May be this is the new trend now...Attempt suicide, get stopped, get publicity, get sympathizers and good Samaritans, get cash...[b][/b]
lol

Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by kilode100(f): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
lol dat would be d most laughable thing ever in Nairaland. And am sure u would laugh too if u see a thread in here dat hector committed suicide

Just do it privately cheesy cheesy

Thanks tongue
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by yeencah29(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Attempting suicide with accessories... Issokay
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by potent5(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
doskie:
exactly. Section 327 of Nigerian criminal code.
Bull's eye.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
They should have left her to jump. With that size, she would float.
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by bumi10(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cutehector:
Ike gwuru..

even now, suicide is a crime in Nigeria.

Are u then going to charge someone whose problems pushed to commit suicide?
Re: RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos by PMIcon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Governor Ambode, this is an emergency. PLEASE MAKE ALL BRIDGES "UNJUMPABLE"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.