Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine (34724 Views)

Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by KnightB(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kingsasian:
These guys again?
Before before nko?

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Emycord: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Brother am so proud of the fact that u are igbo although the news is not a good one right now but yet am proud that for one igbo drug peddler exposed there are thousands of innovative and proactive and progressive igbos scattered all over the globe and they are doing well . If only nigeria managed and utilised ur talents you could have been a nigerian mark Zucks

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by policy12: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
masseratti:
lwkmd,which one be "the developer again"?

Hunn bros u don't know OK, come close let me tell u the developer are those ppu from naija wey dey develop other ppu area but refuse to develop their own place. They claimed they are the one that make Lagos what its today, they are also the one that make Abuja great too and this guy is their representatives to go and develop India. Abeg o I kno called person name but in my own word I call them...The Developer, so if u want ur state, local govt area, and ur ward to develop fast fast u need my brother the developers.

13 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Chiefwandungu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
What is it with us Easterners and drug trafficking?

5 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ogaibe1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na Malaysian and indian boys, they come back to naija and get chieftaincy titles and donate millions to churches, they drive range rovers and g500 and we hail them and pray for their good hustle.

6 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kingsasian:
These guys again?
Guy u know him?

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by donkalas(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=Wingback post=54912935][b][i][color=#770077]The Jews from the east, if only the civil war had lasted a few more years so that more millions would be killed we wouldn't have to deal with their useless offsprings.
we concur beta than ur double standards fools
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ElsonMorali: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sad.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by pokipoki: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
India has one of the less severe punishment for drug trafficking and peddling in the world. The also have a very young population. That is why our "brothers" are taking advantage of India's hospitality.
Hopefully, when india wakes up and smell the coffee, it would be firing squad for drug trafficking or peddling.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by orjaha(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
eh drug peddler, now you are on your own
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na u talk am ooo[color=][/color] grin
jakandeola:
u mean biafrabushboy people hahahahaha
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by chloride6: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
policy12:

Hunn bros u don't know OK, come close let me tell u the developer are those ppu from naija wey dey develop other ppu area but refuse to develop their own place. They claimed they are the one that make Lagos what its today, they are also the one that make Abuja great too and this guy is their representatives to go and develop India. Abeg o I kno called person name but in my own word I call them...The Developer, so if u want ur state, local govt area, and ur ward to develop fast fast u need my brother the developers.

I don laugh die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

50 fifty developers needed pls grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seriously

You can't make this shyte up grin

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Bridget95(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jetleeee:
Somebody should please epp us and beg awa pipu from Biafuro to slow down with this development. At least, they should try to develop Aba and Onitsha first

stop this stale lines
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Bruteforce101: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Indigenous people of Biadrugs -IPOB.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by jakandeola(m): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=54913885]Na u talk am ooo[color=][/color] grin[/ hahaha na baby factry I no dey o
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by jakandeola(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bridget95:
stop this stale lines
baby factry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Jetleeee: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bridget95:
stop this stale lines

E pain am grin cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Maski87: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Man Must wack.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by KanwuliaExtra: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm.
No need to check "name"! grin
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by brookz: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Igbos no dy carry Last. Land of d raising sun ☀ ☀ ☀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Bruteforce101: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bridget95:
stop this stale lines

E pain am well well.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by DPsalmist2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
I knew it was an Igbo guy before even stepping in. Ibos are awful at this game. We are living in the internet age no need to be stuck in this primitive ways of enterprisE, just to be caught like a deer in headlights. Google Ross Ulbricht to get a clue what of what I'm talking about.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by nepapole(m): 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
See as he be like balotelli.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by masseratti: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
policy12:

oh lord this is hilarious....cant stop laughing.

4 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Sanchez01: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jetleeee:
Somebody should please epp us and beg awa pipu from Biafuro to slow down with this "development". At least, they should try to develop Aba and Onitsha first

I'm dead! grin

You are officially a case. See the way you captioned Donga's video

7 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by olarwhumy6(f): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lozzz, I need no comedian to make mi laff so hard, the comments here alone is enough.

5 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Bills2307(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
jakandeola:
u mean biafrabushboy people hahahahaha
u ll talk and laugh at d same time alone. U know a lot of bush tinz

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by SuperS1Panther: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Blessed are the name checkers for they shall not be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ugochuckwu Godspower kedu ki me.

Igbos disgracing themselves since 100AD

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by kayo80(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
lammsohiman:
even ladies ma don join dis insults...........nairaland why

lol! Tell the igbos to call a truce and stop insulting other tribes at every chance they get as if they are perfect. You shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house.

7 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bridget95:
stop this stale lines

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.