Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine (34723 Views)

Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Monkeydeychop: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cursed tribe.

Greediness will kill them all.

4 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Adebowale89(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
crime has no tribe but why is our youth too obsessed in money making by fire by force

are they thinking of the last breath day at all?
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by lepasharon(f): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwu1:
Ndi Ofe.. God punish all of you.
embarassed

grin
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by nasha1(f): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
Cursed tribe.

Greediness will kill them all.

At least they greediness doens't involve dismembering a woman or a child, the greediness is on them and them alone.They die alone but not afonjas.They are cowards, they will rather dismember a human being for as little as 4k.Cowards ritualists!

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Bridget95(f): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
jakandeola:
baby factry
is that the name of your town?
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by nasha1(f): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Danielnino00:
This is one thing that disgust me about the Ibos.. They keep dragging Nigeria name into the mud everywhere they go yet you will see them on almost all social media pages,calling themselves the most developed and intelligent people and tagging Nigeria a zoo ..
Bunch of hypocrites

Bolivia,Mexico,Jamaica are where drug lords live and even in the USA, they have gangs,drug lords,mafias and people like u clap for them.
Nigeria is a zoo when afonjas who are not medical practitioners nor surgeon can easily dismember a human body so well. Ur people make it a zoo because of their cowardliness, they refused to pay the price using their body but easily decapitated a human being 4 as 4k or money rituals.How can educated people believe in money ritual?

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ab11baddo(m): 1:28am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=donkalas post=54913841][/quote]please delete dx... In as much I bash d Igbos.. Dz way too much
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ab11baddo(m): 1:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Emmyviva:
[color=#000099][/color]]Ooh... So this how they hate igbo peopl in dis kwantry ....
brother, see no tribe in naija av d time for hating right Now... Caution must go to d igbos n how dey insult other tribes n make demselves superior to others ..nobody will stand n watch

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 25, 2017
I will bet my life it is shukudi
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Lmfao! I was right! Ugoshuku haf done it again!!!

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2017
PenisCaP:
H
H for hustle
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by exco90(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2017
ncan... ogun chapter.. na dem dem.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ofwest47(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2017
I know it will be one of the I Before Others crime is what they are known for.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
F for Igbo

Always denting our image because of their criminality and greed.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Hearme(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jokes apart, when will nairaland publish a news of an Hausa man pushing drugs. I'm yet to see one, yet they smoke weed pass anything
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Tushborn: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
just love nairaland so much for their bashing
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Tushborn: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hearme:
Jokes apart, when will nairaland publish a news of an Hausa man pushing drugs. I'm yet to see one, yet they smoke weed pass anything
they smoke but they dnt peddle it outside for money

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by kobabe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
na dem again.only God can seperate igbos and drugs.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Monkeydeychop: 3:43am On Mar 26, 2017
therealwajo:
He was remanded and released, but then returned to the trade. Na wah o

That's cos they never change. A Malaysian police once said "only igbos will sit on this chair and say "my brother I won't do it again", but the very next week I catch them doing the same thing again!"

It's just in their genes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.