Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine (34725 Views)

Police Officers Nearly Choke Nigerian Drug Peddler In Gauteng, South Africa / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by kayo80(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
logica:
Starting small. Don't despise humble beginnings. grin

LMAO!

5 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by GameGod(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
U will never see Reno o'fuckery aka SalamRushdie here cheesy na only to masturbate on buhari's news him sabi

9 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Danielnino00(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is one thing that disgust me about the Ibos.. They keep dragging Nigeria name into the mud everywhere they go yet you will see them on almost all social media pages,calling themselves the most developed and intelligent people and tagging Nigeria a zoo ..

Bunch of hypocrites

10 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Rilwan20(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why is it 25 year old Nigerian?
It should have been 25 year old Biafran or rather another Jewish youth nabbed. Degrading the image of the country all around the globe. They always claim to be Nigerian when caught in the mischievous act never a Biafran.

7 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by omenkaLives(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jetleeee:

Nairalander: Jetleeee, come see how Biafuro developers are "making Nigeria proud"

Me:

8 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Drug trafick crime, Kidnapping armed robbery is legal in this state
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by mikael3(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hahahaha.... you this NCAN are heartless, we re talking about human being....... Rest in Peace Bro
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by An0nimus: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
gurunlocker:
Anytime I see this kinda thread, I only open to laugh at comments...

Same here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by lammsohiman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
kayo80:

lol! Tell the igbos to call a truce and stop insulting other tribes at every chance they get as if they are perfect. You shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house.
hw I wan take tell dem wey dem go here me, wey dem see me also as dere enemy, me no b igbo na ebira I be, so we de the struggle together

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by nextstep(m): 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Enough with the "Igbos" jokes and name calling already.

There is a demand for these drugs. The authorities should look at curbing the demand.
Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Brits, etc. rely on these drugs to get through life in their own societies. Perhaps these governments should look inwards and find why their citizens need drugs.

Without demand, the supply will go away. The authorities are busy chasing mules when the kingpins are ogas in their own societies. SMH angry
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by olaolaking: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
gurunlocker:
Anytime I see this kinda thread, I only open to laugh at comments...
Honestly
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by czarr(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm igbo but the comments are hilarious!!
We just meeting demand it's economics people!!!
Even the weed smokers and cocaine addicts are here bashing lol.

It's buying and selling,atleast godspower didn't behead anyone for #500.

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Pharrel22(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
my IPOD broda doing what dey kno ao to do best...

5 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Moving4: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Make una slow down o
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Saintsquare(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
see as the guy use ponbe hairstyle to cover his rectangular sloppy head ,.......

5 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Saintsquare(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
czarr:
I'm igbo but the comments are hilarious!!
We just meeting demand it's economics people!!!
Even the weed smokers and cocaine addicts are here bashing lol.

It's buying and selling,atleast godspower didn't behead anyone for #500.
Shoro niyen

4 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by tintall(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
The developers again! grin
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
when i saw the name Walahi i was not disappointed.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by akigbemaru: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Igbo man making the BIAFRA proud all the way in India.
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Emmyviva: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]]Ooh... So this how they hate igbo peopl in dis kwantry ....
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kingsasian:
These guys again?
lol
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Lagban(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ugochukwu; it reminds me of the most hardworking tribe in Nigeria. By their CONE HEADS, we shall know them. IPOD youths aka the DEVELOPERS.

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mr Ugochukwu Godpower is Beerfraud not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Lagban(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
By their comments, we shall know them. Another developer identified. NCAN take note!
Emycord:
Brother am so proud of the fact that u are igbo although the news is not a good one right now but yet am proud that for one igbo drug peddler exposed there are thousands of innovative and proactive and progressive igbos scattered all over the globe and they are doing well . If only nigeria managed and utilised ur talents you could have been a nigerian mark Zucks

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Lagban(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Such behaviour is characteristic of the DEVELOPERS
therealwajo:
He was remanded and released, but then returned to the trade. Na wah o sad

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by greatwhite(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by tsamson(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
jakandeola:
yiibo people why did u do dis I've not read I knw is u product of baby factry .
biafrabushboy is dis wat u wish in ur expire country

MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by WafiChapo: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
That Coke looks weird
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by YonkijiSappo: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shuoooo shocked
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by OmoIgala: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jetleeee:
Somebody should please epp us and beg awa pipu from Biafuro to slow down with this "development". At least, they should try to develop Aba and Onitsha first

lol Frank Frank.... grin

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by Eziokwu1: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ndi Ofe.. God punish all of you.
embarassed
Re: 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine by sekem: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
As Usual...

Bianu, bikokwa ifele ana emedukwa unu? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.