Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral (77175 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Amberon: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2017
You are mentally deranged and hence devoid of common sense. Fvck off.
numericalguy:

It seems you are suffering from some kind of mental situation. The brides and groom dont even know you neither do they need your consent to get married.

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Fawklicant: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder what people here are yapping about. It is in our culture as Africans to take as many wives as we deem fit so whats the fuss all about? Do not force your preferences on others. If the man wants to wed two same day and the ladies are not complaining, why should Nairaland complain?

The guy is a real nigga jare. Yeah. And those are ride or die chicks confirmed.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
End time marriage
Queen Lily,
I know how you feel about this. I don't think it's cool either but some have been doing this before we were both born sha.
Specially the class of monarchs.
I will show you a video so you could see how people risk their lives celebrating a monarch. Should the man demand ten virgin wives at same time, his people will give him even more and beg him to accept them all.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2017
bro check your mail pls
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

It seems you don't read your Bible or you read it with a canal mind, why didn't God create Adam with two or more wives?

Look at the lives of all the Jews who married more than one wife, was it not filled with chaos and all kinds of problems?

What did Matt. 19 :3-6 say? the two will become one flesh not three or four. It's not dicey, it is not God's will for people to be polygamous, He never instructed anyone to marry more than one wife but He established marriage, giving Adam only one wife.

Polygamy caused the religious problem in the world today. When Sarah allowed Abraham to take another wife she never knew that this action will lead to chaos and catastrophe. Today, the world has no peace and will not have total peace until Jesus comes again..

Eph. 5:22-33 talks about Christ being the husband and His bride being the church

Christianity has no place for Polygamy, the men of the old testament were Jewish not Christians and we see how polygamy destroyed their families.

Jesus, our redeemer, came from a monogamous family, this was because his family served as a symbol of what a Christian family should be, God sent His son through a monogamous couple. Elizabeth and Zachariah were monogamous and gave birth to John, Peter was monogamous, Paul never married, none of Jesus apostles was polygamous, John the Baptist never married. It's left for you to be a Christian(Christ follower) or not stop talking about Jews who never knew Christ.

To each his own
madam i might not b as spiritually minded as u but let's look at d issues u raised. U are trying 2 say polygamous marriages in d bible failed compared 2 monogamous ones. was Adam&eves marriage more successful than that of Abraham and other polygamous folks?d first catastrophe in human existence was from a monogamous marriage.Ahab& Jezebel,did they have a successful marriage? so if u say we are Christ's followers, y do we marry since Christ didn't marry?u talk about Gods will. Is God's will not his word? what is his word about polygamous & monogamous marriage?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by abancular(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Bible don talk am now .... the end is very near
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
lexy2014:
madam i might not b as spiritually minded as u but let's look at d issues u raised. U are trying 2 say polygamous marriages in d bible failed compared 2 monogamous ones. was Adam&eves marriage more successful than that of Abraham and other polygamous folks?d first catastrophe in human existence was from a monogamous marriage.Ahab& Jezebel,did they have a successful marriage? so if u say we are Christ's followers, y do we marry since Christ didn't marry?u talk about Gods will. Is God's will not his word? what is his word about polygamous & monogamous marriage?

His will for marriage is in Genesis, if you can show me where God said a man should marry two wives or where he created a man and two females that will be fine.

You are still a baby Christian, Go and read the story of Ishmael and Isaac or Tamar and her step brother then you will understand catastrophe.

Yes, we marry because of companionship and children. Read, Malachi 2:13-16, Corinthians 7, you will understand why God created marriage and why some can stay single if they chose to serve God

Go and read your Bible with an open mind, don't resist the Spirit when he is revealing the scriptures to you. I'm sure you don't even know the power at work in you, do you fast and pray at all?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by cuedish: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Constant 2some to bhad.

PLUS

Bisexual acts on top one person.

I hope this guy won't quench halfway ooo.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by castrol180(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
Three-some on point...
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by dnawah(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
GetUmad:
He proposed to them while the country " was still in recession" in a bid to help their ministry and they're both already pregnant (don't ask me how I know. Look at their faces) .
i no ask since na u be that
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

His will for marriage is in Genesis, if you can show me where God said a man should marry two wives or where he created a man and two females that will be fine.

You are still a baby Christian, Go and read the story of Isnhmael and Isaac or Tamar and her step brother then you will understand catastrophe.

Yes, we marry because of companionship and children. Read, Malachi 2:13-16, Corinthians 7, you will understand why God created marriage and why some can stay single if they chose to serve God

Go and read your Bible with an open mind, don't resist the Spirit when he is revealing the scriptures to you. I'm sure you don't even know the power at work in you, do you fast and pray at all?

who is talking fasting and prayer here.if u fast and pray that's 4u. whether I fast and pray isn't ur biz. maybe u do, u already being puffed up by it forgetting d work of grace. am i supposed 2 announce my fasting/prayer 2u? we aren't talking about fasting & prayer we are talking about marriage. if u were in apostle paul's shoes am sure, u will have sent d early Christians 2 hell b4 judgement day with d way u talk. we are discussing an issue which can bring about enlightenment so stop calling me names and talking down at me as if u are responsible 4 ur salvation or does d Bible give u d right 2do that.what I told u earlier was that God didn't make any pronouncement on polygamy or monogamy explicitly except 4 bishops.and if catastrophe was d basis of saying monogamy is better than polygamy, as u have stated in d case of Jacobs children and Abraham's children, what happened 2 Cain&Abel who were products of d first monogamous union. so u can make ur point without calling me names& being condescending
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Esepayne(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
The one on the right na Man Diesel
And e get auxiliary
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
lexy2014:
who is talking fasting and prayer here.if u fast and pray that's 4u. whether I fast and pray isn't ur biz. maybe u do, u already being puffed up by it forgetting d work of grace. am i supposed 2 announce my fasting/prayer 2u? we aren't talking about fasting & prayer we are talking about marriage. if u were in apostle paul's shoes am sure, u will have sent d early Christians 2 hell b4 judgement day with d way u talk. we are discussing an issue which can bring about enlightenment so stop calling me names and talking down at me as if u are responsible 4 ur salvation or does d Bible give u d right 2do that.what I told u earlier was that God didn't make any pronouncement on polygamy or monogamy explicitly except 4 bishops.and if catastrophe was d basis of saying monogamy is better than polygamy, as u have stated in d case of Jacobs children and Abraham's children, what happened 2 Cain&Abel who were products of d first monogamous union. so u can make ur point without calling me names& being condescending

I'm not calling you names, all I am trying to point out is this: you can't understand if you do not engage in spiritual exercise

Since you say God is not against it, if the three of them decide to engage in sex together in your mind God will support it abi? Be careful what you say about God to avoid punishment

I can't argue with you because you don't know yet you want to be on the same level with people who do. My only advice is for you to read your Bible and engage less in arguments. I have given you scriptures to ponder on, if you like read it, if you don't like leave it.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

I'm not calling you names, all I am trying to point out is this: you can't understand if you do not engage in spiritual exercise

Since you say God is not against it, if the three of them decide to engage in sex together in your mind God will support it abi? Be careful what you say about God to avoid punishment

I can't argue with you because you don't know yet you want to be on the same level with people who do. My only advice is for you to read your Bible and engage less in arguments. I have given you scriptures to ponder on, if you like read it, if you don't like leave it.

u sound so arrogant like u have attained a height in Christianity that mere mortals like us haven't attained so we shouldnt talk when u are talking.its not what u say that's d issue its how u say it. are u enlightening me or u trying 2 tell me that u are more than me?when u called me a "baby Christian", what were u trying 2 achieve or communicate? even if I fast or don't fast how's that ur business? maybe u d type who looks down on others who u feel don't fast.

"I can't argue with u because you don't no yet.you want to be on d same level knowledge with people who do"

That's u...such an arrogant statement. no matter what, every conversation about d bible is supposed 2 point people 2 Gods grace. but what u have succeeded in doing is flaunting knowledge just like a pharisee. its folks like u that Christ confronted in his days folks who felt it was by their effort they know God.its u who should watch ur back.u think u stand cos of ur self righteousness.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Edikraftdeco(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Isoko wado
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
lexy2014:
u sound so arrogant like u have attained a height in Christianity that mere mortals like us haven't attained so we shouldnt talk when u are talking.its not what u say that's d issue its how u say it. are u enlightening me or u trying 2 tell me that u are more than me?when u called me a "baby Christian", what were u trying 2 achieve or communicate? even if I fast or don't fast how's that ur business? maybe u d type who looks down on others who u feel don't fast.

"I can't argue with u because you don't no yet.you want to be on d same level knowledge with people who do"

That's u...such an arrogant statement. no matter what, every conversation about d bible is supposed 2 point people 2 Gods grace. but what u have succeeded in doing is flaunting knowledge just like a pharisee. its folks like u that Christ confronted in his days folks who felt it was by their effort they know God.its u who should watch ur back.u think u stand cos of ur self righteousness.

I said repeatedly that when you read the bible you should allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you, is this being self righteous or someone who understands grace?

I only pointed out to you that you shouldn't use your canal mind to understand the word of God and that the Holy Spirit is there to explain the things you don't understand if you allow Him but all you keep doing is coming up with canal points.

I understand nothing without the Holy Spirit this is why I asked if you do spiritual exercises so that you can stir up the power at work in you
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pidgin2:

I said repeatedly that when you read the bible you should allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you, is this being self righteous or someone who understands grace?

I only pointed out to you that you shouldn't use your canal mind to understand the word of God and that the Holy Spirit is there to explain the things you don't understand if you allow Him but all you keep doing is coming up with canal points.

I understand nothing without the Holy Spirit this is why I asked if you do spiritual exercise so that you can stir up the power at work in you
thank u 4 seeing my canality I appreciate it. as for not being on d same level with u, I'd rather not b cos u aren't d standard. if this is all u have to offer then I'd rather b were I am.cos if u were d standard everybody will go 2 hell.if u are so close 2d holy spirit as u want us 2 believe, by now u should no how 2 show people d way 2 Christ and not run people down cos u think u no more than them. go back and read ur posts and c d tone u used. like I said, its not d msg u are trying to convey that's d issue its how u chose 2 communicate it
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
lexy2014:
thank u 4 seeing my canality I appreciate it. as for not being on d same level with u, I'd rather not b cos u aren't d standard. if this is all u have to offer then I'd rather b were I am.cos if u were d standard everybody will go 2 hell.if u are so close 2d holy spirit as u want us 2 believe, by now u should no how 2 show people d way 2 Christ and not run people down cos u think u no more than them. go back and read ur posts and c d tone u used. like I said, its not d msg u are trying to convey that's d issue its how u chose 2 communicate it

I apologize if you think my approach was hard. I don't believe in debating or arguing about God's word. I am only a follower and I believe you are too but I still have to point out some things to another believer when I see that he or she might be going the wrong way.

We are in this journey to help each other out. If I see you in error and I turn the other way, what does that make me?

I have also taken note of your corrections, indeed there are better ways to pass messages across, noted.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by tasceige(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
tasceige:
I don't understand oh
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 29, 2017
He has openly shown his real lover up there.

The other one that looks sad is their cooker/helper.

Hope she will not poison them as her facial look says it all.

Some men like to dig their graves with their hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.