Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral (77201 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds USA Lady In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by pweeryambre: 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
The ladies are kinda ugly.. no offense
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by makers360: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol. Help them out. The women don too much
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by yinkslinks(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
gay and lesbians wedding grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by thinkmoney(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mehn, this man strong o...

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by dannybomb(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
up one baby mama, down one force to be married to him.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
transient123:

OK, so he is likely not a believer of Christ, abi?
Accepted if him na pan africanist.
All the famous names mentioned in the bible are poligamist
Abraham
David
Solomon alone = 700 wives .
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jalubarika:
Rest in Peace in Advance soon.

Abeg translate this meme in English
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
stephenduru:
According to Hon. Charles,a man is set to wed two ladies on Sunday March 26th in Delta.He wrote.....

'Happy married life : Will wonders ever end? The truth is 'is there anything like taboo or is just that this that has never happened may just happened and due to the surprise and shock so it then becomes a taboo to many?

Imagine a man openly marrying two ladies on same day and the brides families will be consenting to it . In fact I will be attending this wedding'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-set-to-wed-2-ladies-on.html?m=1

Hmmmm....this thread comes to mind

https://www.nairaland.com/3560334/one-manone-wife/1

Don't know if lalasticlala will find it front page worthy.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
masseratti:
wetin dey do this one?guess you know nothing like sarcasm

Lie Mohammed !

Out of abundance of the heart thy speaket the mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
morscino:

Mr man...shut up!...Christ did not marry by choice,if polygamy is as bad as u are claiming,why did God blessed d likes of solomon,david,job,etc with many wives.

Lol, why don't you still sacrifice Ram as a sin offering? You are still a baby Christian, go and read your Bible, update yourself. FYI the man in question cannot be a Christian
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:

All the famous names mentioned in the bible are poligamist

Abraham

David

Solomon alone = 700 wives

What of the men of the new testament : Jesus, Paul, Peter, Timothy, John, etc were they polygamist?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by CCDav1: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
stephenduru:
According to Hon. Charles,a man is set to wed two ladies on Sunday March 26th in Delta.He wrote.....

'Happy married life : Will wonders ever end? The truth is 'is there anything like taboo or is just that this that has never happened may just happened and due to the surprise and shock so it then becomes a taboo to many?

Imagine a man openly marrying two ladies on same day and the brides families will be consenting to it . In fact I will be attending this wedding'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-set-to-wed-2-ladies-on.html?m=1

D one on the left hand with her face like baba ijebu b like..so u lied I was going to be the only one and I now I'm all ready four months pregnant..
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by kessler53(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
realGURU:
Nice
will u like to marry such a man,?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by distilledwalex(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
The one on the right be like.. iranu abasha
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Laple0541(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
The one on the right na Man Diesel
I beg wetin be Man Diesel?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by lalasticlala(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmmm....this thread comes to mind

https://www.nairaland.com/3560334/one-manone-wife/1

Don't know if lalasticlala will find it front page worthy.

Toks2008, I knew u would like this thread.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

What of the men of the new testament : Jesus, Paul, Peter, Timothy, John, etc were they polygamist?

the bible started from Genesis which is the old testament

No discrimination both old and new

Thou shall not add or R emove from the word of God...malachi

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by pennywys(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
madridguy:
Scarcity of tongue

u baaaaaad goooong
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Kellyhenry(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
transient123:
This is not allowed as a follower of Jesus. It is not good for Christians, it should be condemned.

Better remain a bachelor than remain a polygamist, Christ didn't even marry.
And pls which verse in d bible says no to it?
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by chiraqDemon(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ladies now that u will be forming classy and curving guys
This is how u will be when Big M comes knocking
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:

the bible started from Genesis which is the old testament

No discrimination both old and new
Thou shall not add or R emove from the word of God...malachi

I pity you.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
stephenduru:

Polygamy has now become a commonplace the world over. It happened in canada recently as well. Amazingly, they're not muslims. Na wah!
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by fortunechy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
husband is scarce
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by kaponeski(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
The man just declared war
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
fpeter:
Nothing wey person no go see. The dark lady be like his bouncer. I'm sure he owes her money so he's paying back with marriage.
It now happens, even in a civilised society. Something similar to this happened in canada recently. The husband is a telecoms engineer while his 2 wives are nurse and medical doctor... would you say they're illiterate? And they're happily married. Amazingly, they're non'muslims
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by numericalguy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
If you do not see anything wring in this op then you're the problem with Africa.

It seems you are suffering from some kind of mental situation. The brides and groom dont even know you neither do they need your consent to get married.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by ollah2: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
This thread seems pretty neat. I wonder what it would have looked like if it was a Muslim. Btw, it's gonna be a church wedding which means the Pastor will bless their marriage. Wow!

So much for the hypocritical Christians.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by browniex: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
I need quality not quantity.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by masseratti: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:

Lie Mohammed !

Out of abundance of the heart thy speaket the mouth
Abeg park well or go back to school if you cant comprehend simple english.

I dont deal with your kind,go and play somewhere.
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Otsealu1(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
End time marriage

Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
masseratti:
Abeg park well or go back to school if you cant comprehend simple english.

I dont deal with your kind,go and play somewhere.

See as you they rave like machine as if say na me cause your problems

taka m easy oo
Re: Man Weds 2 Ladies In Delta On The Same Day, Photos Go Viral by bassette(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
The one on the right na Man Diesel
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG: Wedding Palava: See Dressing Ooo / Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.