Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims (32434 Views)

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Nutase: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

You are pathetic.

I can bet you don't live in the community, you aren't in any security outfit from man 'o' war to Police so how did you reach your obviously prejudiced conclusion.

The hoodlums are igbo and nothing has changed for us to reach any other conclusion.
Thanks for the insult. I pray you never fall a victim of these kidnappers. If you do you will know the mix of people these gangs are comprised of.
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by effty(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
oh yeah

Thanks for reminding me... I forgot to add bleeching too.

By the way, she has yam leg.
You wanna add bleaching? You want to give out your birthright completely?
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by rusher14: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nutase:

Thanks for the insult. I pray you never fall a victim of these kidnappers. If you do you will know the mix of people these gangs are comprised of.

I would never, but if by any chance someone else does, he or she must come clean with the true identity of the culprits not trying to use tribal or religious sentiments to deflect from the truth.

That is not only the height of wickedness it is tantamount to shooting ones own foot.

How in the world do you expect crimes to be solved if those associated with the victims would rather blame innocent people than reveal their guilty kinsmen?

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Nutase: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

I would never, but if by any chance someone else does, he or she must come clean with the true identity of the culprits not trying to use tribal or religious sentiments to deflect from the truth.

That is not only the height of wickedness it is tantamount to shooting ones own foot.

How in the world do you expect crimes to be solved if those associated with the victims would rather blame innocent people than reveal their guilty kinsmen?

You drew your conclusions. My statement is clear and true and I stand by it.

I have not accused any tribe but spoken the truth.

An African proverb says that he who looks away from the truth because it doesn't affect him currently will only revisit it when he falls a victim of it.

I can only pray that you and your family members never fall victims of these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos should tell ourselves the truth. As an Igbo man I know that not all these atrocities in Igboland are committed by the so called Fulani Herdsmen but by we Igbos ourselves.

I remember when Osisikankwu, the dreaded kidnapper, from his Shrine in the Evil Forest, ran amok all over Abia state. What about Vampire that was recently killed by the Police in Imo State

The truth is that kidnapping, Osu Caste discrimination, human sacrifice, ritual killing, cannibalism etc is common in Igboland.

Although I am Igbo man, I am terribly afraid of going back to Igboland. I dont want to end up inside someones cooking pot. I'll rather remain in Lagos.

lie Muha... u are not an Ibo man..

shame!

U dnt even knw the difference btw..

Igbo and Ibo SmH

Remain there U belong to the Oduduwa Race..

We dnt need U BetraYer
angry
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by rusher14: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nutase:

You drew your conclusions. My statement is clear and true and I stand by it.

I have not accused any tribe but spoken the truth.
An African proverb says that he looks away from the truth because it doesn't affect him currently will only revisit it when he falls a victim of it.

I can only pray that you and your family members never fall victims of these people.

I insist you concluded on the involvement of fulani herdsmen without any logical or intelligence report.

It is obvious that your primordial fear must be based on the obviously biased reportage of crimes without any iota of evidence.

Such reportage includes crimes such as this which was adduced to be carried out by the Fulani but time has proven otherwise.

I pray you have the wisdom to make independent conclusions based strictly on the evidence before you and not on your prejudices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
Flaties again?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Nutase: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:

I insist you concluded on the involvement of fulani herdsmen without any logical or intelligence report.

It is obvious that your primordial fear must be based on the obviously biased reportage of crimes without any iota of evidence.

Such reportage includes crimes such as this which was adduced to be carried out by the Fulani but time has proven otherwise.

I pray you have the wisdom to make independent conclusions based strictly on the evidence before you and not on your prejudices.

You concluded that I don't have any logical or intelligence report which is an assumption on your part. I can deduce you're possibly Fulani affiliated and it hurts that they are involved in such crimes. But that doesn't change the truth and also doesn't spare you from falling there victim.
I've learnt in life that every tribe comprises of the good, bad and ugly. For this reason I don't generalize and I am also not a tribalist. I am just blunt and I speak when I have facts.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by mich24(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
AFONJA:
We Igbos should tell ourselves the truth. As an Igbo man I know that not all these atrocities in Igboland are committed by the so called Fulani Herdsmen but by we Igbos ourselves.

I remember when Osisikankwu, the dreaded kidnapper, from his Shrine in the Evil Forest, ran amok all over Abia state. What about Vampire that was recently killed by the Police in Imo State

The truth is that kidnapping, Osu Caste discrimination, human sacrifice, ritual killing, cannibalism etc is common in Igboland.

Although I am Igbo man, I am terribly afraid of going back to Igboland. I dont want to end up inside someones cooking pot. I'll rather remain in Lagos.

You are a lunatic, cliffordorji
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by hamzeiy: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Explain to me why Buhari's government use helicopter to supple weapons to Fulani herdsmen in Southern Nigeria
so people can actually decide to be stewpid..if you truelly believe in the above you said then youre close to a total mental degredation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by rusher14: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nutase:

You concluded that I don't have any logical or intelligence report which is an assumption on your part. I can deduce you're possibly Fulani affiliated and it hurts that they are involved in such crimes. But that doesn't change the truth and also doesn't spare you from falling there victim.
I've learnt in life that every tribe comprises of the good, bad and ugly. For this reason I don't generalize and I am also not a tribalist. I am just blunt and I speak when I have facts.

Your deduction is totally wrong.

Go back to my contributions to this thread of over 5 years.

I am Ijaw/Itshekiri but importantly I am both Nigerian and human.

I would not accept prejudices against a people who have nobody to defend them become cannon fodder for all types.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Odkosh: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
ask me if am surprise. am not. they always blame others for their misfortunes. they killed and maim themselves, but blame it on Fulani's. their coward leader ojukwu starved over 3million of their children and mother to deat, they blame it on awolowo. they were defeated during war, they blame it on Britain and united state. so am not surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by wristbangle: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Had it been this news is coming from Ogun state........ we know the rest cool

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by mvem(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
YorubaMuslims:

Explain to me why Buhari's government use helicopter to supple weapons to Fulani herdsmen in Southern Nigeria
Proof?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by mvem(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

lie Muha... u are not an Ibo man..

shame!

U dnt even knw the difference btw..

Igbo and Ibo SmH

Remain there U belong to the Oduduwa Race..

We dnt need U BetraYer
angry
..na u go tell am wether em be igbo or not...attack his point not him....many igbos in the north preferred staying there because of how unsafe the east was, bokoharam changed everything and many came back....this is fact and i can attest to it, go to communities in igbo land and u will see many families that are in lagos,abuja,the north that havent comeback for many years and u knw what am sayin is the truth, primarily because of security....if u want to quote me be logical and leave sentiments apart...

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by bejite: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Who is this one na?
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by selfmadeboss: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
THUNDER FIRE UNA THERE. WHY UNA GO CALL AM MALAYSIA FOREST. GOT PUNISH UNA MAMA
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Basfaq(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Many people knows this but because of political and ethinicity sentiment they would rather attributed everything to fulanihesmen.I had been wondering how a small group of non indigen would be terrorising a state without being able to curb them but until when we are able to tell ourselves the truth before we can have peace in this country. Say the truth and you shall be set free. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by akigbemaru: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where kidnappers dump the victims' bodies.
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by engrchykae(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=CliffordOrji post=54926065]We Igbos should tell ourselves the truth. As an Igbo man I know that not all these atrocities in Igboland are committed by the so called Fulani Herdsmen but by we Igbos ourselves.

so what u are saying is that u prefer to die in borno,southern kaduna or ibadan forest of horror,an afonja claiming igbo,u blew ur cover when u used the trademark word"afraid to come home"the word afraid is exclusive to yorubas and mind you igbos are not afraid of travelling home especially during festive period,not even buhari's recession can stop the festive season homecoming.

The truth is that kidnapping, Osu Caste discrimination, human sacrifice, ritual killing, cann
Re: Police Raid ‘Malaysian Forest’ In Enugu Where Kidnappers Dump Bodies Of Victims by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Anything local vigilante, runaway from it.

Illiterate desperate jobless youths use this medium to flex guns.. In Abia they raped and killed 2 ladies.

Enugu, they engaged in kidnapping..

Illiteracy is disease..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rented Protesters Against #EndSARS Hide Their Faces In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver / Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.