Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) (15941 Views)

Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story / 6 DISGUSTING Things That Happen When He Sucks Your Boobs. (naughty Friday 18+) / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by EmmySparky(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
CaroLyner:
Old habits die hard.
yup...i guess
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

Hahahahaha.. Lolz.. Girls don't do that.. Atleast not In public grin... That must be from a movie.. grin

which movie

ok tell me this is movie too angry

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Jodha(f): 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
robosky02:

which movie

ok tell me this is movie too angry
lolzz... I give up.. Yhu win grin grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AGgal(f): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
A lady was suckling her baby and sleeping. She was drooling and the saliva was pouring down her breast to the ni.pple and the poor baby was sucking it in, yuck!
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by ehix89(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
AGgal:
A lady was suckling her baby and sleeping. She was drooling and the saliva was pouring down her breast to the ni.pple and the poor baby was sucking it in, yuck!
Nice one, are you a professional constructor, cause you construct things out of nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by RedCard88(m): 12:09am On Mar 27, 2017
AGgal:
WoW a big clap 4 u I can see dat u studied lying engineering from UniCal

2 Likes

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by jakandeola(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2017
AyamConfidence:
now this is gross....Snell them Inyama
hi
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by robosky02(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Jodha:

lolzz... I give up.. Yhu win grin grin

lol grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AGgal(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
RedCard88:
WoW a big clap 4 u I can see dat u studied lying engineering from UniCal

Your opinion doesn't matter to me
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AGgal(f): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
ehix89:
Nice one, are you a professional constructor, cause you construct things out of nothing...

I don't care about what you think
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by midehi2(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikorodureporta:
One of my neighbour then had pieces of clothes which she used as menstrual pad....after each discharge she washes & re-use dem
gaadeeeem!
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by midehi2(f): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
uniqueogo:

that's poverty for you as long as she washes and sun dries.. ..... she's good to go
whaaaaat! shocked
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
CaroLyner:
Once saw a dude stick his hands down his pants,cupped his ballz for a bit, then sniffed his fingers.

And he didn't evn bother to wash his handzz.

A lot of people do this. Even the Germany national team coach, Joachim Low did it both @Euro finals and the World cup finals...he was caught live on TV...but it doesnt bother him.

And a lot of people do that with their armpits too.

We av all at one point in time do this very disgusting thing.
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
AyamConfidence:
now this is gross....Snell them Inyama

Like u avnt done it before....keep forming o

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Freiden:

Like u avnt done it before....keep forming o
lmao...this pic got me laughing out loud
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Yomiwayne80(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikorodureporta:
One of my neighbour then had pieces of clothes which she used as menstrual pad....after each discharge she washes & re-use dem

Welcome to the north
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by ehix89(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
AGgal:

I don't care about what you think
hey pardon me, it was supposed to be some compliment, I guess you misunderstood me
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by uniqueogo(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
midehi2:

whaaaaat! shocked

what do u mean by what? before the invention of sanitary pads was it not those kind of cloths that ur mom and grand mom used ........ they wash and reuse the next month till its old then they change

because u now see sanitary pads u have forgotten ur roots........

well don't worry very soon u will see that washable sanitary pads will soon start trending since the use and throwaway ones are now 600 naira
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
uniqueogo:

what do u mean by what? before the invention of sanitary pads was it not those kind of cloths that ur mom and grand mom used ........ they wash and reuse the next month till its old then they change

because u now see sanitary pads u have forgotten ur roots........

well don't worry very soon u will see that washable sanitary pads will soon start trending since the use and throwaway ones are now 600 naira
you said our mothers, thank goodness its not now, choi!

you said washable sanitary pads, who will wash it shocked with stained blood shocked shocked mbanuuu
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by sexyslim001(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
ikorodureporta:
Some women like sucking out mucus from their babies' nose
. Dey do it so d baby can feel comfortable breathing
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by uniqueogo(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
midehi2:

you said our mothers, thank goodness its not now, choi!

you said washable sanitary pads, who will wash it shocked with stained blood shocked shocked mbanuuu

I really can't help but laugh lol alright give it 2018 tops and u will see what am saying
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by uniqueogo(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
sexyslim001:
[color=#006600][/color]. Dey do it so d baby can feel comfortable breathing

even if you don't suck out blow the free nose the mucus in the blocked nose Will come out
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Biting their toe nail
Imagine sad
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by ang4156(f): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikorodureporta:
My mom and grandmother told me that is what they had to do. They had a term for it: "Being on the rag", slang for having a menses. I never had to do that (use rags), thank goodness. I once saw my uncle use the end of a curtain to dig in his nose, ugh.
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
uniqueogo:

I really can't help but laugh lol alright give it 2018 tops and u will see what am saying
i just checked your profile, you beautiful shocked

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by uniqueogo(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
midehi2:
i just checked your profile, you beautiful shocked
awwww thanks dear
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Freiden:

A lot of people do this. Even the Germany national team coach, Joachim Low did it both @Euro finals and the World cup finals...he was caught live on TV...but it doesnt bother him.

Prolly
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Freiden:

I just googled that coach you mentioned grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by buffalowings: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
sorry op

your thread has been derailed
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
I just googled that coach you mentioned grin

How correct am i ?
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by CaroLyner(f): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Freiden:

How correct am i ?
Yea you rigght grin
Re: Disgusting Things U've Caught People Doing (Readers' Discretion!) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
kullozone:
Back then in secondary school, I had a stingy friend who'll buy rice, spit on it and stir, just to prevent others from eating his food with him.
The guy na stingy personified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I've Found Love Again / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Why Are Girls Permitted To Slap Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.