Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) (42804 Views)

The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2017
chocolatelady:
Deji, get urself busy with something better. This is no news. Abeg next news jare

Buhari's cert is no news, but Dino's own is news.
Buhari's shoe is no news but Dino's fleet is news.
Continue your selective journalism.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

How many made in aba shoes do you own? Did anybody force you that you must wear made in naija? Or does the statement "support local industries" also include "or die?".

I don't own 1 nigerian made shoe and I never will! Na only my palm slippers I dey buy for naija and that is my right as a citizen! I will spend my money on whatever I feel is tight! PMB and you can do the same!
sir why did they ban importation? If u ask did they force us to buy naija made
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by delishpot: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
Tho that doesn't look like a 100k shoe smiley

Well it's all Atiku 2019....

Turaki cool

Sail On Sir smiley

On what bases are you believing atiku2019 will work? Stop decieving yourself. Until you prove yourself, go and face wall let worthy people signify interest for 2019.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
2million shoe? when a teacher monthly salary is N10,000, this is pathetic

So how is it pathetic? The teachet can start his own business and become a multi millionaire too He is the president for common sense sakes...he has a huge renumeration, and he has the power to award contracts in his favour so far they are done...Nigerians and crab (pull him down) syndrome. If it were me I will first make my billions like trump and wear a $100,000 hublot wristwatch.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by hadjipapiey(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Adeyanju is and will always be controversial. Follow him and get what I mean. He's supposed to be disregarded. period!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2017
yemi1261:
A lot of people only delight in writing rubbish, wetin concern am with wetin he buy with his money, if he wears fake or cheap one, Una go talk, he decided to wear good things u still talk. Jealousy!

One of the few sensible posts

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Mrjo:
sir why did they ban importation? If u ask did they force us to buy naija made

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Stop thinking like that. If anyone force you report to me let me see what I can do. Ok
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by alt3r3g0: 9:54am On Mar 25, 2017
This is page two and still no link to the shoe
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2017
akpasubi777:

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Stop thinking like that. If anyone force you report to me let me see what I can do. Ok
pmb is forcing me to buy local rice.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by eddiebomba(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg Deji free the man joor! You're just being petty because of your dislike & opposition to his government (& btw, I dont like his handling of the ship of state either!).

For all we know, he may not have spent money on those shoes; they, among other numerous things, may have been a gift from the wealthy elite & captains of industry & commerce that he has to associate with in his capacity as President. Or are you saying he should not receive any gifts or tokens of appreciation while in office, just because you're too cynical to believe that nothing can come to him without strings attached? So because he's President he should look like a pauper abi?

Buhari's government may be a disaster on so many levels - but you do yourself no service by being so sanctimonious over minor issues like this. I leave you with the words from Proverbs 18:13 (KJV): "He who answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame to him."
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by wizjid69: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2017
sar33:
According to Prince Deji Adeyanju,President Buhari was spotted wearing a shoes that cost N2m despite recession.Below is what he wrote and how Nigerians reacted......

'‪President MBuhari the messiah is wearing a N2million Naira shoe in recession. ‬

‪Change begins with Bubu'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/wears-n2m-shoe-despite-recession.html?m=1
So you would prefer he wore bathroom slippers of N100?
Abeg, get a life.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by efilefun(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari is a seasoned con artist so good that he made millions of Nigerians believed he lived in a mud house for years while in truth he was living in a lap of luxury ..Many years Ago in Kano I see an S class mercedes pull up somewhere at night jus as i am admiring the beautiful car I see Buhari alight and I am very shocked beause til then I belived he would rather enter 504 than an S class . E don tey where Buhari dey hold Nigerians on work
https://www.nairaland.com/3700860/see-what-fayose-wore-distribute And your mentor wore half a million worth shoe to go distribute 200 naira lmao

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Mrjo:
pmb is forcing me to buy local rice.

Oya nor buy am again. Are you okay now?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by jonnytad(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
psucc:
He would've responded if the post was captured in a cartoon.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Spacecraft: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Nawa oo... What is the prove that the shoe is 2m naira? some people sha..

Anyways.. i just wanted to share this:

This robot is likely to replace our keys in the as it can turn your phone into your key. see link here:
http://www.techeda.com/this-robot-will-turn-your-phone-into-your-key-sesame-lock/
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Slimpotter(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=olasarah post=54923050][size=12pt]Nigerians and their Imbecilic talks... Someone cannot even wear shoe in peace anymore? The fact he wears the shoes now means he's not concerned about Nigerians?
I don't stand with Buhari, neither do I stand with Irresponsible talks, it's just an act of criticism, entitism and jealousy undecided[/si
Thank you for being realistic
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:
Tho that doesn't look like a 100k shoe smiley

Well it's all Atiku 2019....

Turaki cool

Sail On Sir smiley

On a thread talking about perceived presidential insensitivity....you're promoting a known crook.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Atiku2019: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
ExInferis:

On a thread talking about perceived presidential insensitivity....you're promoting a known crook.

Evidence that Atiku is a crook?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by ExInferis(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Evidence that Atiku is a crook?

He retired a career customs officer...

Became a governor, then VP...all of a sudden he's a bajillionaire.

Come on, Mr Sycophant!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by BBBlaze: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2017
deji adeyanju don dey sale shoes, how e take know d price?

cool

abi, he is now d new femi adesina!?! ...jst curious tho!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by chrisblack1234: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2017
As a president of a country, pls tell us what he should wear...Nigerians let just stop criticising wrongly..if he wears a shoe of 5k u will talk ooooo
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by blackboy(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Abeg, leave Pmb. The days of him claiming to be poor are over. The Estacodes he makes from all NHIS traveling alone makes him a very rich man. It is his time. When you are truly rich you can't hide it. Sai Baba
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by timilehin95(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

So in your deluded mind
It's great for a president to use tax payers money to buy 2m shoe abroad in a recession
It's ok for you to lick the abokiss back side but boy grow some sense nah

even if d shoe is of dat amount, have u forgotten that d president is also earning salary which is not in thousands but in millions of naira so i wonder wat dis cause of ur headache is... as if badluck ebele Jonathan didn't wear more than dat... fools
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by bukodeen(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
Who is dis idiot dat go by d name DEJI ADEYANJU sef, na 600 naira shoe u wnt make him wear? Monkey
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by breakeven: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
I am just wondering why Nigerians thought an illiterate will make a better president and fight corruption in this jet and computer age. undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by Temptee101(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Dojupyo:
Nawah o.. Does that shoe look 2million?
Abeg free our #for the meant time president#
How does 2m shoe look like? E dey carry airbag ni?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
olasarah:
Nigerians and their Imbecilic talks... Someone cannot even wear shoe in peace anymore? The fact he wears the shoes now means he's not concerned about Nigerians?
I don't stand with Buhari, neither do I stand with Irresponsible talks, it's just an act of criticism, entitism and jealousy undecided

>>> MEANWHILE Watch CCTV FOOTAGE of ladies caught stealing goods in their pants!
<<<

U for come talk this talk d day they revealed fayose's own.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by sameagles(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
may be is a gift just like those who always take financial gift as well even the poor hope to give them gift also
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by khalids: 10:49am On Mar 25, 2017
profhezekiah:
2million shoe? when a teacher monthly salary is N10,000, this is pathetic

Just listen to yourself.....So the president that has worked hard to elevate his status via hard work and has earned his pay, is now not allowed to spend his money, because there are poor people in the nation.

My friend all men cannot be equal. Provided the president did not acquire the shoe illegal i don't see the problem. If the teacher is not satisfied with his wages....then he needs to work on himself, so as to earn more
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by tonio2wo: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Hahahaha. I was actually waiting for PDP to start wailing about the shoe. cheesy

I feel whoever took and uploaded that picture deliberately did it to provoke some wailing. I can imagine him sitting somewhere, reading the comments and laughing his asss out at their predictability. cheesy cheesy

Just d way u and ur likes where masturbating over fayose's 1.2 million naira shoes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) by pek(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
As long as he didn't steal to buy the shoes, it's nobody's business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Wike Appoints Chidi Amadi As Chief Of Staff / Atiku Loses Polling Unit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.