Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Am In Love Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love Part 1 (429 Views)

How To Be The Badboy Women Love ...part 1.... / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / The Tests Of True Love (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love Part 1 by awawifi: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Awa: what is love in your own perspective or view someone need an answer?

Shevy: Love is a feeling; the ability to go out of your way to do that which you don't find so easy to do to those around you to make them happy. Love is Gods greatest gift to humanity, in one word without God there is no love.....

Joe: Love is Ifunnaya (lol), when you accept some one like your self, when you can do some things for someone/people without counting the cost. it involves rendering selfless sacrifices/services to someone or people,in one word putting smile on someones face........

Awa: Have you ever been in love? if yes what was your experience tell us?

Shevy: Lol. yes of course. it's beautiful based on memories, event, time but requires a lot of sacrifices, if you are ready to sacrifice then you are ready to love. the experience is wonderful when you have the right people/person around you, the wonderful times you spend together, the lingering around and all that.

Joe: Hmmm .Yes, though not that simple because the once i intended to love where occupied, since i understood what love was all about, i have not loved but i have crushed on people, my love life has been very partial, the unwanted once ended up loving me while the once i cared about shattered my heart...lol

Awa: what can you say about love at first sight?

Shevy: For me it doesn't exist,(why)? because you can't fall in love with someone you just met at first sight without getting to know who the person really is, only in the movies do you see that happening....

Joe: Yes it happens but only in Nollywood. love at first sight is just a mere infatuation, because for me to love you i have to know you. it takes time to love that is why i said love is a feeling, feeling is mutual.........

Awa: Love is Money? is that true.....

Shevy: Is not entirely true. like i said love is a feeling of comfort, if there is no money there wont't be comfort but don't quote me wrong money is not the bases of love...Haba no one will like to end up with a broke ass nigger, no person will love you when you have nothing to offer. the society tags you not relevant, you loose most of your friends, nobody wants to associate with you...in one word you don't need money to love because God did not love you because of material things, he just loved you..

Joe: Yes. 95% true..(why)? because without money you cannot love, check even in families the one that have the money is the family pride"onye ji igu kaa ewu n'so"...can you compare a guy that want to buy a babe Nokia touch with the one that want to buy her iphone..if you are the one which one will you go for?.........

Awa: You seems to be Religious...Is Agape Love Sex?

Shevy: Love is not all about sex and sex is not a criteria for you to fall in love but i won't still rule out sex in a relationship. if you love someone because of sex you will end up having hatred for that person when you finally get what you want, we have so many heart breaks nowadays because we love just because we want to have sex with that person.

Joe:Love is not sex but it is part of love...why do married couple make love and not sex so sex is part
of love chikena!!!!

It's really nice having a good time with these dudes..
well i believe you have benefited in one way or the other from their own point of view, you as well can comment about this topic: LOVE.

In general view i agree with the definition of Love, the question here is if love is a feeling why do we have so many heart breaks?, why do i have to spend a lot of money because i want to be in love? Why do i love when am not loved? these answers all boils out to God.. when you have God in your life you will always love the right people, person without regrets..John 14:15,, John 3:16.

https://awaown..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Who Fit Answer This Question? / 10 Ways The RIGHT Person Will Love You / What Can You Buy With The First Letter Of Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.