Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) (42835 Views)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Fuadeiza(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
press005:
if a lady proposes to a guy, wat will happen..... grin grin grin

earth will go for a second big big bang

2 Likes

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by paulooo3(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
solid3:

Mean while, in other news:

I saw my neighbour fighting his friend... When I heard what happened, I just weak. Some people can be very annoying sha. How would you borrow somebody's cloth and then slim fit it? ☹
very funny
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by SeniorZato(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Whats his rank
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Exponental(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Proposal tax! If anything like that existed, shoprite will have made much!
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:
Public show. Why was she dating him before, if not for marriage? undecided

Shoprite is now a tourist centre in Nigeria. grin grin

But why the hatred nah... If e pain u goan do urs in a private toilet.

Mean WHILE before you talk next time.. Please use this

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by MrZachs(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2017
fucck
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by iiykysammy: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin she don dey expect since...she is like...guy wat has bin holding u....congrats to dem
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by akinladejo: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2017
martineverest:
verybody wants to copy oyinbo..smh

Rubbish. Is kneeling down for a girl in our culture? Rubbish.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by typingmaster: 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

But why the hatred nah... If e pain u goan do urs in a private toilet.

Mean WHILE before you talk next time.. Please use this

If you see hatred in my post, then you need brain formatting. Have a nice day.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by charliejose: 11:07am On Mar 25, 2017
This move is getting really stale.. undecided
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2017
akinladejo:

Rubbish. Is kneeling down for a girl in our culture? Rubbish.
ode,cant u read and comprehend?....dont u see we are on same page?..smh
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2017
typingmaster:

If you see hatred in my post, then you need brain formatting. Have a nice day.

I no blame you, nah today u register for Nairaland nah why e dy sweat your empty skull.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by SalamRushdie: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2017
Interesting
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by iswallker(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Osun state university..that's why he kneel down with 2 legs dey propose for shoprite..I see.. undecided

Na did same Bush man go dey tear dis yarinya hot slap some months from now... undecided

The matter just weak me..
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by ExInferis(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Top-ranked officer indeed.

This guy is at most a major, probably just a captain sef.

Alcoholic bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by ExInferis(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Worst. Cameraman. Evar.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Divay22(f): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin ;Dsee the way she's shouting as if she's about to COME.. grin grin grin grin grin
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE IN ADVANCE
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Which day I wan do my own for God's sake? Which day recession go allow me propose to my gf?

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by otunbadan(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
It was a romantic day and time as it was unexpected for her.

He's a graduate of Osun State University and a top ranked military officer in the Nigerian Army.

He had to let go all his "man power" and went on His kneels to propose to his wife to be. Tell me how many can do this.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9lqhlEhuM

Watch the video attached as you will hear people saying "Say YES nah". She is the shy type though. I was even scared she won't say anything 'cus she is shy. But Glory to God. It's a done deal.

Happy life to both of you.

Happy for him n her ......sha op come and define top ranked.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by tonio2wo: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2017
T
Jimmyo3:
Yoruba: Shout on phone
Hausa: Dial wrong number with the phone
Igbo: Lie on phone
Calabar: Steal the phone...

Jimmyo3: posts stupid post with phone
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=oviejnr post=54929306][/quote]

U are noticed undecided

By d way are u a dog embarassed
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
Am sure that guy is from the rank of a lieutenant and above! If not, that nyanriyan wouldn't have been smiling like that!!! And am pretty sure a seargent or corporal in sambisa wouldn't have time for all that romantic Buhaha!
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by BBBlaze: 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
It was a romantic day and time as it was unexpected for her.

He's a graduate of Osun State University and a top ranked military officer in the Nigerian Army.

He had to let go all his "man power" and went on His kneels to propose to his wife to be. Tell me how many can do this.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r9lqhlEhuM

Watch the video attached as you will hear people saying "Say YES nah". She is the shy type though. I was even scared she won't say anything 'cus she is shy. But Glory to God. It's a done deal.

Happy life to both of you.

y d black, even black nails sef, na blackposal day!? d man even black sef..
will make una marry eachoda well ooo!
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:

true

Sure u also did same wen he proposed to u too wink
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by Spacecraft: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Apple launches iphone 7 in new red color and it looks way more than cool

see link here: http://www.techeda.com/apple-launches-iphone-7-and-7-plus-red-color/
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by mhizv(f): 11:40am On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

Sure u also did same wen he proposed to u too wink

lol haven't gotten a proposal yet.
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:

lol haven't gotten a proposal yet.

Ll u take dis from me den wink

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by mhizv(f): 11:48am On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

Ll u take dis from me den wink
don't get u

ohhhh
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:

don't get u

ohhhh

Or u prefer to along dis frm me

Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by mhizv(f): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:

Or u prefer to along dis frm me

lol thanks
Re: Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) by adedayourt(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
mhizv:

lol thanks

Sud I take dat aza yes wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / "No! Don't Touch Me There" / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.