Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks (5416 Views)

Obono-obla's Certificate Is Authentic As WAEC Goofs,uploads Original Result (PIC / Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Is As Fake As Buhari’s Integrity - Farooq A. Kperogi / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by FriendNG: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
- The management of Ahmadu Bello University has said that the Bachelor of Arts certificate purportedly obtained by senator Dino Melaye from the institution is fake

- ABU said it only offers B.Sc. Geography and not B.A. Geography as reflected onbMelaye’s statement of results

- But Melaye's Bachelor of Arts statement of results has ABU logo.

Punch reports that documents it obtained through painstaking and thorough investigations showed that the embattled senator has a Bachelor of Arts certificate in Geography from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna state.

The senator, apart from bagging a third class, also possesses a diploma certificate from the University of Jos. However, the senator only has a statement of results from ABU. And not only that, checks at the university revealed that it only offers B.Sc. Geography and not B.A. Geography as reflected on Melaye’s statement of results.

Continue Reading:
https://www.naij.com/1095735-dino-melayes-bachelor-arts-certificate-fake-abu.html

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by tizzdi(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2017
D moment I saw naij.com....I knw it was fake poo grin

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Dino should just apologize to SR. These guys will keep digging until there's nothing left to dig. further tarnishing his already tarnished reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Akwaudene87(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
D flamboyant Dino cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Chai, Melaye has finally entered one chance!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Kondomatic(m): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
These guys just bleeped Dino doggy style.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Etzakoos(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
And He Said Sahara Report Owner His Going To Jail....Abeg Who Deserve Jail Time Between Them?.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by HottestFire: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Somebody is forfeiting 5billionshocked
I have always known that initial gra gra and shakara no dey win battle.
Sahara Reporters! Are you guys still interested in 5billion. grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by BankeSmalls(f): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Haba!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by LordIsaac(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2017
You see us....democracy indeed!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by muyibaba222(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2017
When did punch join the gang of investigative journalism? I can only believe this if it is from SR or PT

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Bachelor of Art in GEOGRAPHY!!!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by effty(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2017
E don red ooo.
Dino receiving at through all the holes. ABU will be forced to make an official statement soon.

I am still watching anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by kunlesufyan(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol.. He probably offended the guy who forged the result for him.... #Naturally ahead

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by jumpandpas(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2017
It is a pity that those that suppose to be in jail are the ones ruling Nigeria. Let all the youths stop supporting these criminals in power.

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2017
jumpandpas:
It is a pity that those that suppose to be in jail are the ones ruling Nigeria. Let all the youths stop supporting these criminals in power.
Couldnt say it any better...

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Sufisunni: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
DINOGATE

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by profhezekiah: 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Will U keep kuayet
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by otil1: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
I graduated in 1991.

All I know is that my statement of result doesn't look that archaic

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
I matriculated at ABU the same year (2000) this Dino fellow claims he graduated and as far as i can tell, never before in the 50 plus year history of the institution has geography department awarded a B.A degree and never has the department been under any other faculty than the sciences. I can swear that in the year 2000 Department of geography ABU Zaria was a department under the Faculty of Science and so could not have awarded a B.A. degree. Dino should better tell us who gave him the certificate he is currently parading. Come, does it even make sense to classify geography as an Art? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Ikigia: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
If this news eventually turns out to be the truth (given Dino with his cabal aren't able to bury the truth before it prevailed), then I will keep faith in better Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by SharpJoe: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Church Is Life

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
otil1:
I graduated in 1991.

All I know is that my statement of result doesn't look that archaic
Guy i graduated in 2005 and my statement of result looks that archaic, in fact it looks as if it were typed by a typewriter. Yours most likely looks worse than Dino's grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by ozoebuka1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
tizzdi:
D moment I saw naij.com....I knw it was fake poo grin
it would be fake because they didn't report wat u would've wanted abi

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by metallisc(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
kropotkin2:
I matriculated at ABU the same year (2000) this Dino fellow claims he graduated and as far as i can tell, never before in the 50 plus year history of the institution has geography department awarded a B.A degree and never has the department been under any other faculty than the sciences. I can swear that in the year 2000 Department of geography ABU Zaria was a department under the Faculty of Science and so could not have awarded a B.A. degree. Dino should better tell us who gave him the certificate he is currently parading. Come, does it even make sense to classify geography as an Art? undecided

with all you said above, you must have been one dumb student..

History of the Department of Geography at ABU ZARIA

The Department of Geography, Ahmadu Bello University started on September 26th 1962 using the classrooms formerly used in teaching ‘A’ Level Geography at the Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology. The first two lecturers were M.B. Thorp and M. Mortimore from Liverpool and Leeds respectively. Prof H.A. Moisley joined the Department as the first Professor of Geography in 1963 from the University of Glasgow and was later joined by P.N. Hore as a Senior Lecturer with a Ph.D from the University of London. By the time the first class of undergraduates moved into part III of the degree programme in October 1964, there were four academic staff in the department. The staff strength has grown to 26 academic staff, 6 technologists, 3 library staff, 7 secretarial staff and a driver.

The Departmental Library is the largest Geography Departmental Library in the country. The Department also has a comprehensive map Library.

Staff-Student relation is friendly and undergraduates run the socially and academically active National Association of Geography Students (NAGS), A.B.U Chapter.

Geography Department was under the Faculty of arts and Social Sciences offering the degree of B.A (Honours) and B.Sc (Honours) in geography respectively. Presently, the department is under the Faculty Science offering only B.Sc in Geography. Apart from the undergraduate degree, the department offers Postgraduate Diplomas in GIS and Rural Development respectively and Masters of Science in Geography, GIS, Transport Management, Population and Demographic studies, Rural Development and Environmental Management respectively. We also offer Ph.D in Geography and Rural Development.

These courses have made the Department a haven of postgraduate students that are eager to attain the training and have been tremendously relevant in all spheres of their endeavours.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by ozoebuka1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
jumpandpas:
God bless you. some fools that has never benefitted nothing from this man, will troop in here to defending without minding if he's guilty or not...zombieism na serious disease I swear

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
metallisc:

[s]with all you said above, you must have been one dumb student..[/s]

History of the Department of Geography at ABU ZARIA

The Department of Geography, Ahmadu Bello University started on September 26th 1962 using the classrooms formerly used in teaching ‘A’ Level Geography at the Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology. The first two lecturers were M.B. Thorp and M. Mortimore from Liverpool and Leeds respectively. Prof H.A. Moisley joined the Department as the first Professor of Geography in 1963 from the University of Glasgow and was later joined by P.N. Hore as a Senior Lecturer with a Ph.D from the University of London. By the time the first class of undergraduates moved into part III of the degree programme in October 1964, there were four academic staff in the department. The staff strength has grown to 26 academic staff, 6 technologists, 3 library staff, 7 secretarial staff and a driver.

The Departmental Library is the largest Geography Departmental Library in the country. The Department also has a comprehensive map Library.

Staff-Student relation is friendly and undergraduates run the socially and academically active National Association of Geography Students (NAGS), A.B.U Chapter.

Geography Department was under the Faculty of arts and Social Sciences offering the degree of B.A (Honours) and B.Sc (Honours) in geography respectively. Presently, the department is under the Faculty Science offering only B.Sc in Geography. Apart from the undergraduate degree, the department offers Postgraduate Diplomas in GIS and Rural Development respectively and Masters of Science in Geography, GIS, Transport Management, Population and Demographic studies, Rural Development and Environmental Management respectively. We also offer Ph.D in Geography and Rural Development.

These courses have made the Department a haven of postgraduate students that are eager to attain the training and have been tremendously relevant in all spheres of their endeavours.
If what you posted is true, i take back the part i said " Never before in the history of ABU has geography ever awarded a B.A", but that is subject to your info being correct. I will not however withdraw my statement that in the year 2000 the the department of geography was not awarding a B.A.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by vedaxcool(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin leave dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by iluvdonjazzy: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
na wao o, so DINO how market na? no body mess with sahara reporters and go scot free, so take heart bro.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by Philistine(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
J
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by FriendNG: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga Dino show your undergraduate certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Bachelor Of Arts Certificate Is Fake - ABU Speaks by MrAwePresident: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
kiss cry

This is a big shame to all the graduates from kogi state.
How someone without a certificate roused to become your senator representing you, its a big shame especially to the so-called first class graduates.

To me Dino is an inspiration to all that everything is possible in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Distributes 8,000 Bags Of Rice To Idps, Orphanages In C/river-official / Okigwe Boys In Thousands Chase Sars Men Who Were Beating Up Poor Market Sellers / Rotimi Amaechi Is Responsible For APC's Confusion- Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.