Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" (35913 Views)

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by talk2saintify(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
yhur buzz

2 Likes

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by johnnyvid(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
gifty speaks igbo fluently
check it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmPk1JvV-ec
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by DICKtator: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
queencalipso:
One thing this people fail to know is that being real is also part of the game. It's a reality show and not a movie where you have to play a particular character.

Funny grin the ones that saw it as just a game left the house early.

Really?

I nominate you in my diary room session, come out, smile with you and pretend like i like you, everytime you annoy me, i cannot react by either slapping you or throwing things at you cos i would be disqualified and you call it real? And more scenarios i can paint and you talking about being real? You want to know what a real reality show is?

OK.

You are at home now. right? now imagine you do not know that cameras are watching you and you can act in whatever way you want oblivious of cameras at every angles you can think of, watching you. That, my friend, is reality show and na only a Supreme Being and sometimes, Government that have the "privilege of such luxury".
And please, don't give me that "there is a limit to which someone can pretend/form in front of camera,their real self would still come out" talk. Yes, that's true but some people can do it for centuries (Mata Hari and Cohen and other espionage characters, even serial killers...)

#my2kobo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by SonofaPrincipal: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
queencalipso:
One thing this people fail to know is that being real is also part of the game. It's a reality show and not a movie where you have to play a particular character.

well said chief, just be real.
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Elle277(f): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
I understand its a script but many are yet to do same, but its so boring too,I just get to know their names
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by lailo: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
meanwhile ThinTallTony didn't agree that it was his family death lie and a denial of his wife and children that got him out.
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by FILEBE(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
damn! shey na wetin suppose concern us be this? if u know wetin dey do me. u no go near me to dey talk Big Brother Ninja

1 Like

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by curiousJason: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
U r faker than fake young woman. Lack of originality got you evicted, blame yourself.
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bia u this Phoney b!atch comon wee u......

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by justjify(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Gifty and her sister fighting grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ejnTexy50&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Prostitutes are useless set of animals. Jeezzz...
angry
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Ugosample(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
donfemo:
Nigerians judge people alot, and conclude on things anyhow even when their own life is messed up. No one is perfect, sometimes we misuses words which was the case with Falz and Banky.

She said she doesn't know them because she had never met them, she only used the wrong word.

Some of you in her situation with all those cameras and knowing the world is watching, your accent will be worse and you will give us greater lies than APC and PDP combined.

Don't mind them

Awon radarada
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Ugosample(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
lailo:
meanwhile ThinTallTony didn't agree that it was his family death lie and a denial of his wife and children that got him out.

How many times will they tell you that TTT did not deny his family?

And that talk about his dead family, so his siblings, grand pa and the other two people he mentioned (His grandmum) and someone else are not his family members too

Nigerians dey tire person with their bandwagon rubbish
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by jtwest(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
gifty there is big difference between funny and stupid with annoying. thank you
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Arch24: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Originality
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by H2Ossss(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
If she had won she for talk say na becuz she dey original
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by babalolaabayo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Then what next[b][/b] tongue tongue
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Tamarapetty(f): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
asif you weren't evicted. you wouldn't av realised
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by lonelydora: 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
She no know before?
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Pismo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
undecided[quote][/quote]
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by IBreakRules: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2017
queencalipso:

I owe u a bottle of champagne for this comment.

BTW the reason I never liked this big brother thingy is bcz of the fakeness of housemates. its supposed to be entertainment and reality, not just the former.
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Moving4: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Really!? So dis is it!
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Medunah: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Gifty and her sister fighting grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ejnTexy50&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I hope that girl didn't die??
Re: Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" by Mosihc: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Waawu! So what should we do... Send you back to the house to choose just one accent? Wehdone ma! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mide Martins Backs Omoborty On Movie Set (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija; Teddy A Has Just Been Evicted From Big brother Naija 2018 House / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.