Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You (10366 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / "When You Kill Someone, His Blood Will Be On Your Head": How True Is This? / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Yisraylite(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2010
@ Morpheus24

Point well noted however, I believe that one day the Truth shall bear witness to it self, What more alterior motive can there be than for all mankind to dwell in unity ,peace and everlasting safety! smiley

Salamah! and Cheers! wink
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
Wise one
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
:
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56

Tell who ever wrote that to KISS MY AZZ!!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Wallay i pity you
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Wallay i pity you

Pity yourself first as one who was born into a religion and refuses to see the limitations his mental capacity has been subjected to.

Morpheus says " FREE YOUR MIND"
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by grace5: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
[size=13pt]THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REJECT BECOMES THE CORNERSTONE
JESUS CHRIST IS THE CORNERSTONE OF LIFE IN HIM IS LIFE
[/size]

The live of a man is in the blood,it takes the blood of God to redeem man .
it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
the blood of Jesus covers the sins of human race,
GOD almighty looks through the shed blood of his son.
please guys it is the blood of JESUS that can give entrance INTO,
father heart,heaven.
JESUS BLOOD IS KEY,PASSWORD TO HEAVEN.
TIME IS GETTING LATE.
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
grace5:

[size=13pt]THE STONE THAT THE BUILDER REJECT BECOMES THE CORNERSTONE
JESUS CHRIST IS THE CORNERSTONE OF LIFE IN HIM IS LIFE
[/size]

The live of a man is in the blood,it takes the blood of God to redeem man .
it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.
the blood of Jesus covers the sins of human race,
GOD almighty looks through the shed blood of his son.
please guys it is the blood of JESUS that can give entrance INTO,
father heart,heaven.
JESUS BLOOD IS KEY,PASSWORD TO HEAVEN.
TIME IS GETTING LATE.
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS.

Please keep quiet!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2010
Lol.

@morph- i have done real research and come to the conclusion that Islam is the true religion
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lol.

@morph- i have done real research and come to the conclusion that Islam is the true religion

Stop lying to yourself. You were born into it and cannot help yourself. Its like me revealing to you in your old age that your Father is not your biological. It would be hard for you to love him the less cause he nutured you.

Eventhough the truth still remains he has no physical or genetic ties to how you came to be
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
Haba, am proudly a muslim no doubt, can you explain the concept of trinity, who is jesus if you know u are on the right path, how can a god be murder by his enemy.
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by AbuZola3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
We can detect if my father is my biological dad through scientific test aka DNA,, am proudly a muslim no doubt, can you explain the concept of trinity, who is jesus if you know u are on the right path, how can a god be murder by his enemy. Tell me
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by morpheus24: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

We can detect if my father is my biological dad through scientific test aka DNA,, am proudly a muslim no doubt, can you explain the concept of trinity, who is jesus if you know u are on the right path, how can a god be murder by his enemy. Tell me

I think that trinity thing is pretty much stuck in your head since you mention it so often.

Youa r llike a robot who keeps repeating what you imams keeping reiterating in your mosques. you are obviously unalbe to reason for yourself and keep repeating the same jibberish every muslim is programmed to argue about.

Men Please!!!
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Don't Fool Yourself. . . . Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You .

Thats true and you dont have to doubt JESUS can save you when he hasn't been able to save himself. cheesy
[/size]
Re: Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
I am sure when you are ready for Him to use his blood to save you, He will and that is how great He is, cos he will not remember when you ave done wrong.

He said, when a man is in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away and all has become new . . . . just pray wont be too late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Lured Me To Bed In London ~MEMBER / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.